It's Time

The Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gayoon couldn't keep it to herself anymore. Despite knowing Jin for a little while, she knew that she had fallen for him. He gave her more attention than her boyfriend, now ex. He was friendly to anyone that was near him. He cared for many people and didn't ask for anything in return.

Rumors had gone around saying that Gayoon and Jin were a couple, due to them being spotted together often. Jin kindly disregarded the rumors, telling close friends, but something may happen in the future. He had been planning on asking Gayoon for the favor sometime soon, though, since she had gotten over her past relationship quickly and they spent plenty of time together. Jin enjoyed it, because he didn't feel alone doing his work with his new friend. They clicked intellectually.

Jin decided to tell Gayoon while they were over at his house. While doing math homework, he cleared his throat and leaned on Gayoon's shoulder, griining a little bit. Startled, she scooted away from him and tilted her head. "Is something wrong?," she asked. He replied to her with a shake of his head.

"I have something to ask for. It's... a pretty big favor, actually." His expression changed, and he looked down at her with pure seriousness. This made Gayoon worry, and she had no desire to know what the important favor. Alas, getting over with it would be better than nothing, according to her.

"And what might that be?" Jin was shocked by her reply, but he continued to ponder whether or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter