I'm Here

The Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin felt awful for not confronting Gayoon about what happened while she was asleep. He felt as if it wasn't his business though, and he tried to let the thought of what happened go away. He hoped that he would see Gayoon and try to get it out from her, rather than telling her that he was sorry for what happened. He woke up early, dressed a little nicer than he usually would and went to the cafe to get a treat for Gayoon to make her feel better. He knew how much she liked food. 

Once fourth hour came, he walked into the classroom and noticed that Gayoon wasn't in class. This shocked him because she usually got there before him. He pressed his lips together, and walked towards his teacher. "Do you mind if I practice in the piano room?," he asked. 

His teacher sighed, and he furrowed his brows towards the tall teenager. "Something on your mind? You don't go in there unless something is bothering you." Jin chuckled, and nodded his head.

"You know me too well, and I'm thankful for that." His teacher smiled and leaned his head towards the direction of the piano room.

"Go on, but don't do anything stupid in there." 

"Gotcha. Thank you so much." Jin walked in, and sat on the floor then closed his eyes. He muttered some words to himself and sighed, putting his head down. "I really hope she is okay. I can't even see her because I have no idea where she lives." Jin got up and walked towards the piano, grinning at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter