The New Girl

The Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   August 5th. The first day of school. Jin woke up at 7 in the morning, meaning that he only had 5 minutes to get ready or else he'd miss the bus. Luckily, he was born with naturally good looks, so all he really had to do was fix his hair,brush his teeth and put some clothes on. He did all of that in a rush, and he ran to his bus stop. As soon as he got there, he could see his bus as far as the eye could see. He sighed with relief, and went on his phone while waiting for the bus stop.

   As he was doing that, he could hear footsteps coming behind him. He hesitated instantly, and decided shortly to look back. It was her.. She hugged him tightly and she gave him a box with cookies in it. "Jin! I made these for you. I hope you like them~" She said sweetly. He took the box and thanked her then flashed a grin. He quietly thanked the bus for arriving before she could say any more. He walked to the back of the bus where his friends sat, and gave them all the group handshake.

   "Sup, Jin? We missed ya! We didn't you hang with us all summer?"

   "I was honestly too afraid to, because... You know... She gave me these cookies too..." He showed them all the box. When he first acknowledged her, he ate the cookies as if they were nothing, but he got food poisoning the next day. He wasn't going to risk that again, so he disgarded the cookies without her noticing. It was hard, because all she ever did was stare at him. 

   After about half an hour of being on the bus, it finally arrived to school. As soon as the bus was allowing students to leave it, Jin dashed right out of there and went to the gym to receive his schedule. He walked up to a familiar teacher, and waved with a warm smile. "Hey! Long time no see!"

   "I know, right?" She replied. "This is your fourth time doing this as of now, meaning that you're a senior! I am so excited for you!" 

   "I'm excited too! I hope the freshmen this year treat you nicely." She smiled at Jin and handed him his schedule. 

   "Be good this year, got it?" She said jokingly. He laughed and waved goodbye to her, then headed to the tables where he usually sat. As he was heading there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter