014. Who Am I -- Taehyung (BTS)

Everything Happens for A Reason

Title : Who Am I 

Character : Kim Taehyung 

Description : Who am I? What am I worth for when noone can accept me? Where are you? I wanna be with you. But seems like not even you will accept me.



“Hyung, how does it feel like to be on the other side?” Taehyung asked Yoongi.

“Nothing but beautiful.” Yoongi gave him a smile that he had longed to see.

Taehyung replied with a smile. “I see that you seem to be happy now. I’m glad you left your pain behind.” He said while looking at the distance. Beyond that huge ocean. He gave a sigh. “But sadly I still live in that pain, hyung. Can I just be with you hyung? It was so much better when we still had each other.” He looked down, swaying his legs slowly. “At least there were splashes of colour in the dark world that we lived in.” He mumbled.

Yoongi looked at him before flashing a smile and tapping Taehyung’s shoulders before he stood up and started walking away.

“Where are you going?” Taehyung asked, not understanding the older’s sudden departure. For the second time.

“Don’t worry Taehyung-ah. I’m still with you. Just ask, and I will be there for you.” He replied while walking away, smiling.

“Hyung? Yah Min Yoongi! Don’t you dare to leave again.” Taehyung suddenly called for his name, not even politely. He stood up in anger when tears started to form at the edge of his eyes. “Yah hyung. Why? Why, even you, would not accept me?” He cried. His heart was filled with anger and devastation.

At that moment, everything went black.

 

Darkness

 

Emptiness

 

Rejection

 

“Yah Kim Taehyung!” Taehyung opened his eyes with a slap landing on his cheek. He saw Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.

“Why are you here?” Taehyung asked.

Jimin did not answer him. He grabbed his shirt instead. “Don’t you dare to ever do that again.”

Taehyung saw anger in Jimin’s eyes. He looked around to find that he was dragged out of his own bathtub before looking back at Jimin. “Ah so I was really rejected even by Min Yoongi.” He replied livelessly.

Jungkook could not take it any longer and grabbed his shirt, forcing him to stand up. “Yah Kim Taehyung! Do you even know what you are doing?”

Taehyung looked at him lazily. “I know.” He tried to get rid of Jungkook’s grab but he had no strength left and he just gave up, standing in front of him helplessly.

Jungkook and Jimin stared at him. They could not utter a single word after looking at how helpless Taehyung was. Their gaze softened. “Why?” Jimin whispered. But there was no response from Taehyung. His mind flew away to where he was with Yoongi.

“Why hyung?” Jungkook shook Taehyung to get him back to his senses.

Taehyung finally gathered his strength and slapped away Jungkook’s grab. “After he was dead from that stupid accident, everyone was blaming me. I was the one behind the steering wheel and yet I was the one alive. Do you know how that makes me feel? Do you even understand?” He shouted at the two of them who was surprised at his answer. “Do you even know the feeling of living in guilt? In the world where no one can forgive you? Not even the dead.” He sneered, shaking his head. 

Jungkook and Jimin was stunned and could not utter a single word. They let him cry his lungs out. But Jimin could not take it any longer. He moved forward to hug him. “Don’t ever do that again.” He whispered.

“Hyung do you even think about us?” Jungkook finally opened his mouth without moving a single inch.

Taehyung did not look at him. He was still lost in his mind but Jungkook was too angry and disappointed at Taehyung to hold back his words. “Losing Yoongi hyung was too much for us. Don’t you dare to disappear from our sight” He stated firmly before leaving the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Taehyung got back to his senses and felt a huge blow to his heart. “I’m sorry.”  



Yay to finally finishing my first BTS one shot. This one I got after rewatching their Prologue mv so many times (and wasted a lot of tissues in the process....)

Hope you guys enjoyed this.

And who else is excited for BTS & GOT7 comebacks?

Cos I certainly am :D :D :D
*how can november be such a wonderful month <3 <3*

 

AND

*althought I will go bankrupt. But..*