CH 10

Immortals

“What did you want to see me for?”

Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu, whose eyes were sparkling and bright. He felt almost sick to his stomach because of why he had called Sunggyu to this alley.

“I just… really needed to see you,” Woohyun responded slowly.

Sunggyu grinned at him. “Me too. I wanted to discuss a couple things with you. Sit down?”

Woohyun felt it was only polite to sit and listen to Sunggyu. So he sat down next to him on a gnarled tree root and let him talk.

“Are you planning to bring any clothes with you?”

Woohyun blinked in shock. “…What?”

“To the Capital Building, I mean. When we move there, I’m not sure we’d need to bring any of our old items. I heard one of the floors there is just for clothing and I could get you a whole new wardrobe. Doesn’t that sound great?”

“Oh.” Woohyun nodded slowly. “Yeah, that sounds nice.” He wasn’t sure how to react. He wasn’t even sure what to say back. The light that sparkled in Sunggyu’s eyes shone so brightly that Woohyun didn’t have the heart to dim it.

“And I can get you a kitchen. A good, actual, working kitchen.” Sunggyu’s face lit up. “And you can make whatever your heart desires. You’ll have access to millions of foods that they don’t sell outside the Capital Building. And you can cook.” He leaned over to kiss Woohyun’s temple. “I’m too excited for the awards ceremony tomorrow. I knew all that hard work would pay off.”

Woohyun nodded, resting his cheek in his palm. “I’m proud of you,” he said softly. But was he proud of him? Was he proud of all the people Sunggyu had arrested? Was he proud of Sunggyu for arresting Sungyeol’s parents?

He wasn’t. He wasn’t proud at all.

“When I go to receive my award tomorrow, you have to come up on stage with me.”

“What?” Woohyun replied, feeling surprised. “Only you need to receive the award, Sunggyu.”

“I’ll have a surprise for you.” Sunggyu smiled at him cheekily, his eyes glimmering with excitement. “So come up with me, okay? I won’t be the only one getting a shiny award tomorrow.”

Woohyun tried to smile but he knew there was something stopping him. He knew his conscience was pulling his smile down. He knew it all. He wanted this night to be easier, he wanted Sunggyu to make this easier for him. But it was just getting harder by the moment and Woohyun wasn’t sure if there was a perfect time to do it. He could wait this out longer or just do it now.

“The three of us will get to live the rest of our lives in luxury, won’t that be amazing? No need to grovel here in the alleys anymore. No need for any more crap.”

“Yeah,” Woohyun agreed, scraping at the cement with his foot. The sounds were too loud in the quiet night in comparison to Sunggyu’s voice.

Sunggyu went on and on about how their life in the Capital Building was going to be. He rambled about food, about baths, about spas and a million other things Woohyun could only dream of. He presumed his dreams were coming true now that Sunggyu was taking him to the Capital Building. But he knew that wasn’t where his heart lay. It was a dream, but it was a dream that was to be left in the stars. The dreams he needed to make reality were here, in these ruptured streets and grimy alleyways. And it wasn’t just his dream, but the dream of many others. That’s why he had to stay. That’s why he had to help make those dreams real.

But Sunggyu just kept talking and rambling about how excited he was to be rid of this dirty place. His words kept penetrating Woohyun’s ears, the pure happiness in them making Woohyun feel guilty.

But it was now or never.

“Stop.”

Sunggyu paused, his smile faltering for a moment as he raised an eyebrow at Woohyun. “I’m sorry, Woohyun… did you say something?”

“I said, stop.” Woohyun shut his eyes closed and stood up. “Stop.”

Sunggyu looked up at him, his eyes confused and wondering. He stood up as well, placing a hand on Woohyun’s shoulder. “Honey, what are you talking about?”

“Don’t touch me,” Woohyun bit out, shoving his hand away. “I-I can’t do this anymore.”

“Woohyun, what are you talking about–”

“You know arrested my friend’s parents?” Woohyun exclaimed, his desperate gaze boring into Sunggyu’s eyes. “He has three other siblings to take care of now!”

Sunggyu mouth twisted into a grimace. “Woohyun, they broke the rules and you know what I have to do. It’s my job and it’s their punishment.”

“But you don’t understand what it does! You don’t understand the kind of damage it does to someone!”

“Woohyun–”

“No, you don’t get it! They were children, Sunggyu. You tore away the innocence from their eyes. That little girl was six and she had to witness her parents being taken away! You made her grow up within ten minutes!”

“Woohyun, what has gotten into you?” Sunggyu said firmly, his forehead creasing. “It isn’t my problem what happens to them. Why are you suddenly so angry about this?”

Woohyun bit his lip and looked away sadly. “Sunggyu… I called you here tonight for a reason.”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, taking Woohyun’s hands into his own. “Baby, what are you saying?”

“I’m sorry!” Woohyun exclaimed, looking at the ground. He yanked his hands away from Sunggyu’s as he lowered his voice to a whisper. “But I think we should stop seeing each other.”

Woohyun glanced up for a moment to glance at the shock that was registering in Sunggyu’s eyes. His lips turned down into frown full of disappointment as he reached out for Woohyun. “Woohyun… Woohyun, why would you say that? You can’t feel that way baby. Not after all our time together. You can’t.”

“I do. And there’s nothing you can do to change my mind.” Woohyun closed his eyes, trying to prevent his wretched tears from escaping and making him seem weak. “I’ve been thinking about this decision for a long time, Sunggyu, and I’m sorry. But it needs to be this way.”

He turned away to leave but was stopped when Sunggyu reached out to catch his shoulder. “Woohyun stop. We’ve been talking about our life together after we move for so long. And you’re just going to end it?!” Sunggyu growled angrily. “After everything I’ve done and given to you, you’re just going to leave me?! Didn’t our relationship mean anything for you?”

Woohyun turned to look at him, his eyes b with tears. “Of course it meant something to me, Sunggyu. It meant the world to me.”

“Prove it.” Sunggyu glared at him. “If it meant the world to you then why are you ending it here? Now? When we were about to move away. I don’t believe you’d break up with me over something as miniscule as the arrest of your friend’s parents. That’s not something you would do.”

“I can’t tell you,” he whispered, looking down. “I can’t. Maybe I’ll be able to in the future. But I can’t now.”

“Well then,” Sunggyu murmured, his eyes glinting with anger. “I suppose our relationship meant much less to you than I assumed.”

As Sunggyu stood there in an angered shock, Woohyun tore away and walked onwards. He couldn’t look back. He wouldn’t let himself look back.

“I’m sorry!” Woohyun called back. “I’m so sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol sat frozen in the room, his head in his hands. Daeyeol was by his side, trying to comfort him while Yeoreum was patching up Myungsoo’s split lip. But despite all the activity, he felt dead. He wasn’t listening to anything Daeyeol was saying to him because all he could think was that it was his fault. That it was all his fault. It was his fault that Dongwoo had been taken away – his fault that Dongwoo was trapped in the Capital Building with no escape. Dongwoo, a friend of his, was gone because of him. He didn’t know how to wrap his mind around it; he didn’t know how to comprehend it. It seemed too unreal.

“Hyung,” Daeyeol told him. “Don’t blame yourself – it can’t be your fault.” Sungyeol didn’t respond, his wide eyes trained on the floor. “Sungyeol-hyung, come on. Snap out of it, Woohyun told us it wasn’t our fault.” At the lack of response, Daeyeol turned to Myungsoo. “Myungsoo, can you help me…?”

Myungsoo glanced over at his boyfriend, who seemed unmoving in denial. With a sigh, he pushed Yeoreum’s hands away from his face and made his way over to Sungyeol. “Hey,” he whispered. He took Sungyeol’s face into his hands and kissed his nose. “Hey, babe – look at me.”

Sungyeol’s eyes shook as they focused on Myungsoo. He didn’t react when Myungsoo kissed his forehead. “Myungsoo… Myungsoo, this is my fault. I’m so sorry I got you into this, I–”

“No, no, baby, this isn’t your fault, “Myungsoo hushed. “I should have told Hoya that we weren’t going to be there. I was irresponsible, I should have told him the minute you came here with your siblings.”

Sungyeol’s quivering hands reached up to touch Myungsoo’s as his eyes grew misty. “But Dongwoo is stuck in that Capital Building now because of it. Because of my slip-up, my parents got arrested. If they hadn’t been arrested then I wouldn’t have to stay here and I could have gone with you – oh, Myungsoo this really is my fault.”

“No, it wasn’t. If those guards hadn’t tried to scare you, you wouldn’t need to defend yourself.”

“Those bastards,” Sungyeol said with a sneer. “I can’t let them scare me. They can’t know I’m afraid.” He wiped at his eyes fiercely with his hand. “I have to fight back, Myungsoo. I have all of the reasons in the world to fight back now.”

“You do,” Myungsoo agreed. “Now no crying. You need to keep your chin up for your siblings. You can’t let them lose faith, okay?” he murmured.

“Okay,” Sungyeol replied. His eyes hardened as if he had found a new resolve. And perhaps he had. He wiped away the last of the wetness from his eyes and stood up. “We’re going to do something about this. Dongwoo was an angel that this city deserved. The city needs to get him back.”

Myungsoo watched him stalk his way to the door. “Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’m going to let the city know,” Sungyeol replied, “that they need to get their angel back.

“Sungyeol, what about the kids.” Myungsoo walked over to stand with him. “I’m coming with you, so don’t you try to make me stay here and take care of them.”

Sungyeol bit his lower lip. He knew the sun was going to rise soon but as long as it was still dark he could still spread his message. But he needed someone to stay and comfort his siblings. Yeoreum couldn’t do it on her own, not when she was this scared herself.

“I’ll find someone,” he assured.

Myungsoo followed him to the room where people were eating. “Who?” he asked. “Yerin isn’t fond of strangers.”

Sungyeol nodded. “I know that. I need to find someone who’s good with kids and is someone Yerin will trust.” He searched over the room, giving a couple people second glances until his eyes landed on who he needed.

Myungsoo followed him over to a tall, strong looking male. His hair was bleached blond and his arm was slung in a cast. From the looks of it, he wouldn’t be able to participate in the raids any time soon.

“Yongguk,” Sungyeol said.

Yongguk looked up from his bowl, giving them a warm smile. “Hey, you two. What are you guys up to?”

“I, um… we need to head out really quick. Can I ask a favor of you?”

“What do you need?” he asked.

“Can I ask you to take care of my siblings for me when I’m gone?” Sungyeol asked hopefully. “They need someone that can make them feel comfortable while I’m away, and since your arm isn’t well, I thought–”

Yongguk stopped him with his hand. “Say no more, I understand. How long will you be gone?”

“Probably until the sun rises,” Sungyeol replied, his voice low. “My baby sister – her name is Yerin – she’s been a little panicked since we got here. If you could calm her down, that would be great.”

“I can do that.” Yongguk grinned. “My arm might be busted but my voice is still as smooth as ever.”

Myungsoo snickered. “And you’re still as humble as ever too.”

Yongguk winked as he stood up and started walking. “I’ll head over now and introduce myself. If you two are planning to do something before the sun rises, I suggest getting started. You’ve only got about an hour and a half until dawn.”

“Thanks,” Myungsoo replied, placing his hand on the small of Sungyeol’s back.

“Oh, also,” Yongguk added, “don’t tell Hoya you’re heading out. He seems a little on edge tonight.”

Sungyeol stole a glance at Hoya who was sitting alone. He was staring at his bowl of food and looking aggravated. He didn’t look upset the way he was earlier, instead he seemed to be laughing to himself. Yet his eyebrows were still knit as if he was thinking heavily.

Sungyeol nodded his understanding. “Okay.”

Yongguk departed as Myungsoo and Sungyeol headed in a different direction. With his arm curled loosely around Sungyeol’s waist, Myungsoo asked, “Where are we going?”

“We’re going to get those paints I mentioned.”

“What are we painting?”

“My parents’ restaurant.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo was shoved roughly past a metal door and into the floor.

“You’re going to be working here from now on.”

Grimacing, he picked himself up shakily. It felt like decades since the last time he had anything to eat or drink. It may have been only a couple hours, but the ride in the back of the windowless van was nothing short of forever. His blindfold and handcuffs had only been taken off a mere few minutes ago.

“Get up and put on this safety suit.”

Dongwoo caught the heavy jumpsuit that was thrown at him. “I won’t wear any of your stupid suits.”

“It’s up to you whether you want to wear it or not. But know that the last guy who refused ended up getting killed.”

“You killed him for refusing to wear this?” Dongwoo asked, his eyes wide in rage.

“Oh, of course not. Being on the job without the correct safety equipment is what killed him. The furnace room is a very hot and dangerous environment.”

Dongwoo glanced around him, taking in the sights of the heavy boilers and open flames. It looked suitable to be called hell. His grip tightened around the suit in his hands. He needed to survive.

“That’s a smart boy. Don’t worry – as soon as you work off your prison time, you’re free to go. That is, if you don’t die first.”

“Die?” Dongwoo repeated, chills running up his spine.

“Oh, yes, die. Like I said before, this is the most dangerous place to work in the Capital Building. The last time someone died in here wasn’t too long ago. You’re his replacement.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Woohyun arrived back at the compound, it was still dark out. People were still resting, trying to rejuvenate themselves. And rightfully so, considering the brute attack the day before. Woohyun was glad that their next attack wouldn’t be until after the award ceremony. That way he could fight on the streets without the fear of running into Sunggyu. And moreover, he wasn’t ready to fight again yet. Not after having to break it off with Sunggyu so harshly. He wasn’t mentally or physically ready.

He sat down with intentions to rest when Hoya was suddenly next to him, his eyes glinting with something devious.

“You look tired, chief.”

Woohyun frowned. Hoya never called him by any formal name or title. “Do I?” There was question in his tone.

Hoya smiled but his teeth flashed more dangerously than anything. “Oh, yeah. Look at those dark circles under your eyes. Don’t you get any sleep at night?”

“I can’t say I sleep more than the average person,” Woohyun replied, his eyes narrowing as he stood up to move away from Hoya.

“Oh, what a shame.” Hoya followed his steps, the feral smile still stretched across his face. “I would think all of the stress of being a leader would keep you up at night. But I’m so happy that you’re getting all the sleep you need.”

Woohyun stared at him. “I’m sure…”

“In fact, you must be tired right now. Heading to sleep should be nice, right?” Hoya said, his voice unnervingly sweet.

“Um, it’s okay,” Woohyun said, “I’m not too tired.”

“Oh, no, don’t let me make you uncomfortable,” Hoya chuckled. “Go on to sleep. I’m sure you’re tired. After today’s riot? I’m sure you must be exhausted.”

“Hoya, I’m not–”

“After all,” Hoya laughed humorlessly as he opened his arms, “who else here works harder than our very own leader? Aren’t I right?” he yelled to the people surrounding him. Everybody seemed just as confused as Hoya kept raising his voice, making a scene. “Because you are the best suited person to suit our humble cause. So go on, go to sleep – you deserve it!”

Woohyun’s frowned deepened. “Hoya. What is wrong with you?”

“Oh, I’m sorry – is something wrong with me?” he laughed, his canines flashing. “No, no, Woohyun. There’s nothing wrong with me. But you? You seem tired. You should probably rest.”

The people around them were murmuring, looking and sounding just as confused as Woohyun was. Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and said, “Hoya, what are you talking about?”

“What am I talking about? Oh, I’m just concerned for you.”

Hoya.”

“No, no! You must be tired!” His smile suddenly vanished and was replaced with a sneer. A malicious spark glinted in his eye as he bit out, “I would be tired too if I was up all night sneaking around with the captain of the guard.”

The silence that ensued was shattering in Woohyun’s ears. It was as if a high pitched buzz that stung him all the way to his brain. He could feel people’s eyes on him, waiting for him to refute it – waiting for him to call Hoya a liar.

“…Hoya,” he murmured, his voice shaking. He raised a hand up, as to stop him from talking anymore. “Hey, listen. I don’t know what you’re talking about–”

“Oh, you don’t?” Hoya laughed loudly. “That’s rich, Nam – real rich.  I’m sure you know exactly what I’m talking about. Need me to refresh your memory?”

Woohyun took a step backwards. “Hoya, you shut your mouth–”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?” Hoya challenged, taking advantage of the silence and confusion around them. Woohyun looked scared and that was exactly how Hoya wanted him. “You want me to be quiet, so I can’t expose you for being a hypocrite? So I can’t call you a liar for caring about this humble cause of ours?”

“I do care about this group!”

“Not after what I saw, you don’t.” Hoya glared at him, stepping closer and closer. “Sneaking out at night after curfew to play around with the captain of the guard?” The people around them were stirring, believing every word of Hoya’s. And the more he spoke, the more they turned against Woohyun. “How much did you tell him about us? How many of our plans did you give away?”

“I didn’t tell him anything!”

“But you didn’t want to hurt him, did you? That’s why you’ve always delayed our plans, so you wouldn’t have to hurt your precious captain. Aren’t I right?”

Woohyun replied sharply, “No! Sunggyu has nothing to do with–”

“Oh, Sunggyu?” Hoya laughed mockingly. “Sunggyu? Good to know that you two were both so close that you knew him by name. How long were you two in a relationship?”

“That’s none of your business!”

“It is if you’re in love with the person who we consider our enemy!” Hoya shouted loudly.

Woohyun could feel the people around him narrowing their eyes at him as they stood up to crowd him. He felt cornered, small.

“You date the captain of the guard?” someone asked, their eyes narrowed and outraged. “You’re our leader.”

“How could you even look at that pig?!”

“You dare consider yourself our leader?”

There were so many people yelling at him, cursing at him, calling him a hypocrite and a liar. And he wished he could tell them they were wrong but they weren’t. He couldn’t even defend himself because all the things they called him were the truth.

When the first punch came to his face, he yelled out in pain. He looked up at Mir who was glaring down at him furiously.

“You let Seungho die because the one that killed him was your boyfriend. I can’t believe any of us ever trusted you!”

“I-I didn’t let Seungho die!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“You’re a liar!” Mir shouted, pushing him down.

Woohyun fell, wincing as his elbow slammed on the floor.

“I’ve told you all, haven’t I?!” Hoya cried out, looking at all the people surrounding Woohyun. “I told you that following him was a mistake! And look at that – I was right!”

Woohyun could hear more people yelling at him, feel more people hitting him and pushing him. But it all came to a stop at once as Hoya grabbed his collar and pulled him to his feet.

“You’re a traitor. You’ve always been a traitor!”

A resounding yell of agreement came from the crowd surrounding them.

“I’m sorry!” Woohyun said miserably. All he could seem to do today was apologize. The truth of everything was starting to catch up with him and there was nothing he could do to stop it. “I’m sorry, I didn’t think–”

“You’re right, you didn’t think,” Hoya growled. “And you’re going to pay for it. You’re going to pay for all of your actions as well as your boyfriend’s!”

Woohyun begged, “Please, I’m–”

“Please will get you nowhere, you disgusting piece of !” Mir screamed at him, kicking him in his side.

Woohyun crumpled but stayed standing in Hoya’s iron grip. Hoya sneered at him. “You’re not going to go anywhere from now on, Woohyun. You can’t go kiss or warn your boyfriend ever again. Not while I’m in charge.” He pushed him back onto the crowd of people. “Go lock him up somewhere.”

Woohyun locked eyes with Hoya as angry pairs of hands dragged him away. He didn’t put up a fight – he had to accept this. There was nothing he could tell them that would appease them.

But staring at Hoya, he knew things would not end well. Hoya wasn’t to be trusted in a position of power or authority. At least, not without Dongwoo keeping him in check. There were reasons that Woohyun had originally been dubbed their leader. Though Hoya had as much passion as Woohyun, he was reckless with his decisions.

Woohyun knew he was going to organize a raid to get Dongwoo back, he knew he was. But something in his stomach told him that it wouldn’t end well. There was an ill feeling in his gut that told him Hoya wouldn’t be able to do this alone.

He just hoped that he was wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, we’re back.” Sungyeol knocked on the door of his room as he walked in with Myungsoo behind him. His voice was soft.

Yongguk looked up at him. Yerin was curled up asleep in his arms as Daeyeol was passed out on the mattress, using Yeoreum’s legs as a pillow. “Hey,” Yongguk said. “Nice to see you two.”

Myungsoo smiled, crouching next to him to Yeoreum’s hair. “Nice to be back. I was worried we were going to get caught.”

“I’m surprised you didn’t,” Yongguk commented with a light chuckle. “You guys went out pretty late for any cover from the darkness. Is the sun up?”

“The sun was half up when I finished,” Sungyeol told him, sitting down on the mattress next to his sleeping siblings. “We were lucky not many guards were on patrol. Usually the captain of the guard patrols around the diner, but not tonight I guess.”

Myungsoo took a seat next to him, holding up his paint stained hand. “The evidence is pretty clear on us too. If they caught us we would be arrested in no time.”

“The risk is part of the satisfaction,” Sungyeol told him, bumping their shoulders lightly.

“Aren’t you afraid they’ll cover it up before anyone can see it?” Yongguk asked them.

Sungyeol shook his head confidently. “They won’t take it down. They won’t take it down because the city won’t let them. It’s time to turn the tables.”

Yongguk looked at him curiously. “What did you paint?”

“I gave them a message,” Sungyeol said. “And an image that I hope will help them rise with us.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun opened his swollen eyes at the sound of a door opening. The people he had grown to trust had tied him up and left him there to go crazy in the silence. What more they could do to humiliate him, he didn’t know. His legs were roped to the chair he was forced to stay on while his hands were tied behind his back. He felt imprisoned in a place that he had used to call a second home.

The room he was in was a windowless cell where they used to keep canned foods. But the room was emptied out just for him – the one person who betrayed their trust and deserved this prison cell of a room.

The tiny ray of light hurt his eyes as a silhouette appeared in the doorway. He laughed as he the dried blood off of his lips. “Have you come to belittle me some more? To rub more salt into my wounds?”

Hoya raised his eyebrows as he walked in, his footsteps echoing in the room. “No, I haven’t,” he said. “In fact, I’m here to let you know that our next raid will be today at the awards ceremony. Won’t that be fun, interrupting the captain’s proud moment?”

“Did you come to tell me that? Did you keep me in this dark room for hours just to come and tell me your plans?”

“Oh, no,” Hoya replied, his voice light and amused. “I’m here to tell you that you’re going to be helping us out today.”

Woohyun looked down at his shoes as he chuckled humorlessly. “You’ve beat me and you want me to help you? Even if I wanted to, I’m in no condition to fight. And I don’t want to. I may be loyal to these rebels but I would never ruin Sunggyu’s–”

“You lost your sense of loyalty long ago,” Hoya spat. He gripped Woohyun by his hair and yanked his head upwards to face him. “And don’t worry about ruining your precious captain’s ceremony. You’ll only be there to help him celebrate it.”

Woohyun ripped his head away, breathing heavily. He glared up at Hoya, sending daggers at him. “I broke up with him – did you know that? You didn’t. I broke up with him for this group. Because I knew I could have both at the same time, I chose to let go of Sunggyu. But you don’t care about what sacrifices I’ve had to make for this group!”

Hoya slapped him across the face. “You’re wrong. I care about Dongwoo. Someone you were willing to sacrifice! And you’re going to help me get him back.”

Woohyun laughed in his face. “You think I know how to get him back? You think I learned some sort of secret from Sunggyu that would help you find Dongwoo? Well, you’re out of luck. I can’t give you any answers.”

A sly smile stretched across Hoya’s face. “No. You can’t. But the captain can.”

Furrowing his eyebrows, Woohyun asked, “What are you talking about? Sunggyu would never talk.”

“Oh, believe me, I know that. No dirty captain of the guard would cooperate with me – not even in the joyous celebration of the awards ceremony. We would have to force the information out of that stubborn pig. But that’s exactly where you come in.”

“No,” Woohyun murmured, his eyes widening. “You wouldn’t.”

Hoya laughed this time, delighting in the horror that crossed Woohyun’s eyes. “Oh, wouldn’t I? After all, the capture of your beloved Sunggyu will come much easier with you as bait.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

( A/N );

hoya's not evil i swear. he's just happy bc he's been waiting for woohyun's downfall for too long. 

so now woohyun is also added to the list of things that went wrong. and dongwoo is working
in a dangerous place, which is scary in my mind. i feel bad for breaking sunggyu's heart
and then plotting against him all in one chapter

also do you understand the message sungyeol left? the president had called them pumpkins before,
remember? so he drew a jack-o-lantern's face. and if you look at it, the face is also an angel over a city. 
(i drew it myself ohohoho)

i hope to update this more quickly! this has been a pretty fast update, so hopefully that trend keeps up.

leave comment below of what you think will happen and see you in the next chapter!
also a huge thank you for 300+ subscribers :)  

-- quinnie --

ask.fm | tumblr | twitter