Chapter 4

The Cursed Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Yesung's pov-

It has passed 2 weeks already since the incident with that monster and since i have known the lies that Heechul and Donghae had kept from me for years, Donghae is some kind of mermaid and Heechul is a demon, Heechul told me that some people if you can call them that, some of every different clan from the other world where sent to protect me like Heechul, Leeteuk and Donghae, but other where sent to capture me and kill me so since then Heechul thought that it would be a good idea if Leeteuk and Donghae moved in with us, to wich they accepted happily, Leeteuk has explained me that for the death of the witch's son, she put some kind of spell on me, we are tr....

"Hey! Turtle Boy! stop writing in your diary and come down to eat!" Screamed Heechul from the kitchen making me flinch a little.

"It's not a diary!" I screamed back at him then closed my notebook and got up from my chair, I walked down to the kitchen to find the table full of bowls with cereal and milk. "This is breakfast?" I asked them while sitting on the chair across from Heechul and next to Donghae. "Well Leeteuk said he wanted to make breakfast and this is what he made." Explained Heechul with a sight as he ate his cereal, i looked at Leeteuk and he only flashed his angelic smile, i sighed and thank him then started to eat my own food.

"Hey Yesung can you go with this two to the supermarket and buy some groceries?" Asked Heechul while writing some things on a piece of paper then passed it to me, i cursed under my breath then i looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Are you a Doctor or what? i cant understand a thing." I told him trying to read the paper again, he just glared at me and took the note from my hands. "Im just gonna send you a message." He said breaking the note and i just nooded.

-No one's pov-

Two hours later Yesung, Leeteuk and Donghae went to the supermarket, once there Heechul sended Yesung a message with all the things he wanted. Yesung sighed knowing that it will be quite a challenge with the two mens besides him.
"Hyung, hyung! i want spicy Ramen!!" Screamed Donghae while running at both of them with a hand full of Ramen and throwing them at the cart. "But Hae thats to much." Yesung said looking at the cart, then looking at him, Donghae only grinned and went to look for other things. "What is the Ramen?" Asked Leeteuk from behind Yesung. "Thats the thing with noodles and water."

Yesung tried explaining but Leeteuk looked at him strangely then to the cart. "Anyway can you get me the milk? its in the next row."Yesung said pointing where it was, as the angel walked away, then Yesung tried to focus at both meats he was holding. 

*Crash!*

".." Muttered Yesung as he knew it had to be one of the idiots he was with, he ran to where a lot of people came running from, when he got there he almost ran out of air, he saw it was Leeteuk with his wings out and his dagger on hand and next to him it was Donghae with a bunch of water surrounding him on air, Yesung moved his eyes to where the others where looking at and saw a man with red eyes and with some kind of colorful flakes in his skin, Donghae ran at the man creating some kind of sword with water, then threw his sword at the other man and cut his entire arm, Yesung stood there in shock when the man started to grow another arm in the same place Donghae had cut.

"Yesung run!" Yelled Leeteuk as he ran towards him, but before he knew the man was already next to him. "Are youYi Sheng?" He asked, to which Yesung only nodded at, Leeteuk sended the other man flying towards Donghae, to which Donghae didn't waste time to make some kind of movements with his hands and quickly the other man was trapped inside of water. "Are you okay?" Leeteuk asked Yesung, but before he could answer, Leeteuk was already walking towards the other man and Donghae. "He said he isn't one of our enemies." Donghae explained not taking his eyes from the man. "Speak, why are you here?" Leeteuk told the man while holding his dagger against the others man throat. "My name is Zhoumi, i was sent from the Fledgling Clan to protect Yi Sheng." The so called Zhoumi spoke firmly."A Dragon's Clan." Said Leeteuk in shock.

"I thought they were all extinct." Exclaimed Donghae with shock in his tone. "Yes, thats what we let the clans and other worlds believe since the death of the previous King, we mean no harm." Zhoumi said then Leeteuk stepped closer to him. "How can we trust you?" He asked. "The Queen has sended a letter." Zhoumi explained. 

"Donghae remove the water off of him." Leeteuk said in his demanding tone retrieving his dagger from Zhoumi's throat, Donghae snapped his fingers and Zhoumi crashed into the floor with the water pouring in his body, he got up and glared at Donghae while wringing out the water of his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter