Chapter 3

The Cursed Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-No one's pov-

"My Lord, it has been proven, the last hunter of the Kim family is alive and he lives here in Seoul." said the same man that attacked Yesung in the alley, his husky voice firm and clear as he spoke to a man in front of him.

"Good... we will need him alive for what is coming, i need you to keep an eye on him, make sure no one else takes him." said the man while sitting on a chair and taking a look outside the window.

The other man was about to go step out of the room when he hears his Lords speak.      

"Oh and Kibum, don't disappoint me." said the man in the chair, Kibum just gave a nood and walked out of the room. 

-Yesung's apartment-

"So you want some coffee?" asked Heechul at Leeteuk who only looked at him with caution and a hand in his dagger.                                                               "Can you relax already? geez i'm not gonna do something to you." Heechul rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen.
Still with his guard up he walked up to Yesung's room and saw the young man lying in his bed, he tried to get close to him but couldn't as he felt something pull him away, he tried once again but couldn't.
"Is this the witch's curse?" He asked in lower voice but more to his self, he walked away and seated in the couch next to Heechul who was watching TV.
"You haven't told him yet haven't you?" Asked Leeteuk without looking away from the screen.                                                                                               "What are you talking about?" Asked Heechul after taking a sip from his cup of tea, Leeteuk waved his hand and the TV turned off, Heechul sighted and looked at him.
"Would you mind? i was watching that" Said a pissed off Heechul turning again the TV, Leeteuk waved again his hand making the TV this time explote."Hey! i paid for that!" Heechul got up from his place at the couch and took Leeteuk by his wrist dragging him to the kitchen.

"Okay no i haven't told him!, what do you want me to tell him? Oh hey Yesung you come from a family of hunters and by something you great grandfather made you are now cursed by a witch!" He almost screamed trying to control himself from not doing something he will later regret.
"I am not telling you to say it like that, but you or someone haves to tell him, he is in great danger! almost everyone from the other worlds are looking for him"
Said Leeteuk desperately, knowing already what will happen if something isn't done and fast.

"I know it already, but he has suffered enough and i don't want him to suffer more..." whispered Heechul tightening his fist making his knuckles turn white, Leeteuk sighted and stepped forward, putting one of his hands in Heechul's shoulder.                                                                                                          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter