Final.

Paper Planes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's P.O.V 

I plomp into my bed, panting as I finished carrying my things up to my room, why is our apartment on the 4 fourth floor and it happens to be the day the lift plans on taking a rest and stop functioning. Ugh. I ruffled my own hair out of frustration. 

New year, new house. My mom got assigned here in a hospital here in Seoul. I got used to shifting from place to place around the country since my mom was 'badly needed in every region' as she tries to explain to me as to why we kept on moving. Finally catching up on my breathe I sit up straight on my bed and looked at my left to see the view outside from my window, standing up I walk towards it and opened it enough for me to peep in and look outside. All I could see is the a pathway beneath and another apartment building across the pathway, i scanned my eyes further more then I spotted a window open and not intentionally a girl dancing along with the TV, I chuckled to myself as I watch the girl cutely dance to Snsd's Gee. I was entertained by her that I let her finish the dance before closing my window back again to start fixing my things. 

The next days came in quick and before I knew it, its time for me to adjust to a new school and new environment. Good luck to you Kai. I told myself. 

Wearing my uniform under my trench coat, I bid my mom goodbye without bothering for her to finish cooking the breakfast since I might be late. 

"I'll just buy my breakfast on the way mom." I said as I kiss her forehead. 

"Alright son, take care and have fun." She said, patting my back. 

I just smiled and waved goodbye to her before turning my heel around and out of the house. 

Having a coffee and a croissant on both my hands as I walk through the street scanning the area, i've got my earphones plugged on both my ears. I thought that maybe this place is not as bad as I thought and its just like how everyone mentioned it an urbanized and happy city to be in, just when I was about to make a turn on the right I heard a scream behind me and the next thing I know I was on the ground tackled by a bike and a girl on it. 

"Why the hell were you on my way!" The girl started shouting at me as she fixes her shirt and stand up. I looked at her still on the ground and gasped as I saw her soaked in my coffee, I quickly got up on my feet dusting my uniform clean before turning to her. 

 " I am sorry but clearly you weren't looking in you're way. You could have avoided me." I say in a calm manner but the girl in front of me shouted again. 

"I've been ringing my bell's bike at you for like a lot of times and you didn't even bother look!" She said planting sharp glares at me. 

Rolling my eyes, I showed her the earphones plugged on my ears. 

"Such a jerk" I heard her mumble beneath her breathe as she walk pass by me. 

"Wow what I nice way to say sorry to someone you hit!" I snapped back and she just scoffed and walked away from me bringing her bike. 

Such a nice lady. I clicked my tongue in sarcasm and shake my head. 

What a nice way to start a day. I said in my mind as I co tinued walking to the bus stop. 

 

End of P.O.V. 

 

"Ugh annoying guy really!" She grunted under her breathe as she slam the door of her locker. 

"Woah krys- I didn't know showering in coffee's your thing now." Her best friend Sulli said softly chuckling only to earn a glare from Krystal. 

"Shut up ssul, I look like a mess I know." She said quickly walking towards the girl's change room. 

"What happened to you anyway?" Sulli asked, Leaning her sides on the concrete walls in front of the cubicle Krystal got in. 

"That stupid jerk! It's all his fault if he wasn't in my way!" Krystal started throwing tantrums. She has changed into her P.E. uniform. 

"A jerk? Who is he and what did he do to you? I am ready to throw some punch!" Sulli said playfully rolling her sleeves up and circling her fist. 

"I don't know him but when I see him again I'all surely get back at him" Krystal said as she look at the mirror and blow away some strands of her hair falling in front of her face. 

"And I am ready to back you up!" Sulli grinned. 

Few minutes later.....

"I don't think I'll back you up." Sulli whispered to Krystal who's seated behind her. "He's a cutie, I need to leave a good impression." She said cheekily and Krystal just rolled her eyes. 

"Okay class, now that Mr. Kim here has introduced himself, we'll be going back to where we left off yesterday. As for you Mr. Kim you may occupy the seat next to Ms. Jung" Mr. Lee said gesturing at the empty seat beside Krystal. 

Krystal's eyes grew and panicked for a bit. "I- uh sir amber's seated here." She said.

"It's alright, Amber's absent anyway she'll just get reassigned in another seat." Mr. Lee countered.

"But-" 

"Is there any problem miss Jung?" Mr. Lee asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing sir." Krystal softly said.

"Alright then, please take your sit Mr. Kim." Mr. Lee said before turning his back at the students and writing on the board. 

Krystal just glared at Kai, making Kai snort a little. 

"If you think you're cute in that glare of yours, you're wrong" Kai teasingly whispered to Krystal. 

Causing the young lady to glare even more. "Shut up stupid." 

The day passed by with Krystal being annoyed by non other than kai. It seemed like their schedule was the same since they had all their classes together, being the playful and teaseful guy he is he continued bugging her by sitting next to her in which really got into the nerves of Krystal. She doesn't know why but his mere presence annoys her. 

----

Kai got home from school early since he was tired, he met a bunch of guys who seemed to get along with him well and invited him to play basketball, they played a few rounds and hanged out. He sat on his study table as he was happy that he's fitting quite well compared to his previous school. Getting a sheet of blue paper from his pad he scribbled something in it before folding it in a paper plane. After folding it he looked out from his opened window and smiled upon feeling the breeze of the air, just the weather he was hoping for, he happily flew his paper plane out not knowing where it will land, he just smiled and walked in back to his room. 

 

Krystal's P.O.V. 

Finally I am home! It's been hell of a day for me because of that stupid jerk. I ruffled my own hair out of frustration before throwing my back in the bed. I peek on my phone checking if I have received any message, sadly there's none. I just sighed and got up, its time to prepare for my moves for tomorrow's dance class, I hope we'll get things done and pass the audition. Just when I was about to open my wardrobe a paper hit my head. 

"Ugh what the hell-" I look around to see what that was and found a paper plane lying on the floor. I took it and was about to crumple and throw it out the trash can when I saw some, writing in it so I unfolded the paper.

"Things are going to be great, just believe in it." -K.J. I read it aloud and smiled upon, finishing it. Seems like its a message from heaven telling me tomorrow's event will turn out good. I smiled and quickly peeked out my window to see if there's a possibility I would see from whom this paper plane is, sadly there's no sign of it. Hopping in back to my room I started practicing. 

-- 

Just when I thought everything's going to be great. I frowned upon seeing who the new student is in the dance class. None other than the great great jerk. He smirked upon meeting my eyes. Psh the nerve of that guy. I just shot him a glare. 

"Alright guys so he'll be the additional member in our crew, please teach him the moves we've been practicing." Our leader said and we all just agreed in unison. 

Seems like the bad luck is on me today since this jerk is walking towards me. 

"Seems like we're destined to see each other." He told meas he casually sling an arm around my shoulder. Wow so this guy thinks we're close? I threw his arm off my shoulder and rolled my eyes before leaving him. 

We've finish rehearsing half the song and was given a 10 minutes break, I saw Kai with Sehun practicing even if we're given a break. I watch him as sehun teaches him the moves and he easily caught on to them. Hmm.. I have to admit he's moves are pretty good. I looked up and saw him looking at me. , he caught me watching. He just winked at me and continued dancing. Ugh Show off. 

We finished the whole dance routine and was allowed to go home, I can finally meet my loving boyfriend-- my dear bed! Haha not that I don't have one, I actually do but he's pretty busy right now so I can't disturb him. As I walk towards our apartment I could feel someone following me. Shaking, I hugged my bag and walked a little faster. 

"Please don't be bulgars, please." I mumbled faintly beneath my breathe as I feel the steps of that person following me get closer to me. Without thinking I started running and to my disappointment that person caught my wrist. 

"Hey wait--" 

"Get away from me! I don't have money! Shoo! Shoo!" I started struggling away from the person's grip. Then the next thing I heard was laughter. Wait what- laughter? 

I opened my eyes since it was shot close as I scream a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter