The Angel's Lullaby

The Song of an Angel

Guardian Angels. Whether you believe it or not, they exist. They guide you from any harm and will do their best to not make you feel any discomfort and protect you from any harm.

"Good night eomma! Good night appa! Good night unnie!" you beamed as you kissed their cheeks and went to your room to sleep. As you laid down on your bed, you sigh at how tiring your day was but you smiled as it was a good day anyway. Being a sleepyhead, you quickly wrapped yourself with your thick blanket as cold air from outside started going in your room. You yawned and looked at the window and saw the bright moonlight. "Good night good night" you mumbled as you closed both of your eyes and quickly went to sleep.

What you didn't know was that there was someone watching you. Someone that nobody can see, including you. He was your guardian angel. He watches you every night and makes sure you don't have a single nightmare or discomfort while sleeping. As the angel saw you sleeping, he went near your face as he smiled at how you were sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, your eyes started twitching. He quickly spreaded out his wings in front of you to block the moonlight. After seeing you sleeping soundly again, he was relieved.  4 hours passed and he was still there, watching you and protecting you from any harm. While he was staring at your sleeping figure, you started to stir, toss and turn, probably from discomfort. He smiled and started singing a lullaby to you.

I can only see you, with your eyes closed, all the time
Even if you’ve never seen me before
Just like always, we’re meeting

After looking at you for a long time
When you start to stir
I will sing
Then you can fall asleep again
I’ll spread out my silver wings
To shade you from the bright moonlight

 

As soon as you heard his lullaby, you calmed down and started sleeping soundly again. Another 2 hours passed, he quickly looked outside as the sky was starting to become less darker. "I will leave now. I'll see you tomorrow night again. Take care" he mumbled as he kissed your forhead and smiled at your sleeping face. "Till we meet again" he said and vanished.

2 hours later, your alarm clock started ringing as you quickly stopped it and sat up on your bed. You yawned as you stretched your arms and looked outside. "Seems like it's gonna be a great day. I had a good rest last night" you said and quickly went to the bathroom and did your normal routine.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!

Hope you guys liked it! (Even though it was really short)

I decided not to write Niel's name as I thought writing the angel's name won't fit in this one shot haha I'm so sorryyyy

I was really inspired to write this :D

Let's support Niel's Repackaged Album Spring Love!! <3

See you guys in the next one shot!

~shiro123