Chapter 2

Unfinished Bussiness
Thursday morning. The usual routine. I went to school early in the morning, say goodbye to my parents and started to walking down the hallway. The hallway in my school is pretty long and from the entrance gate until my class, it could take like say, five minutes. It’s pretty unique but tiring as hell. Sitting down again in the same chair and waiting until the bell rings that gives the signal that it’s recess time. “hey, want to buy some food? I’m hungry” dara asked. “meh, not really. Go ahead. I need to meet soojung” as i walked outside the class. So, soojung is my best friend ever since i was in elementary school grade 1. That makes us besties for seven years. She’s almost everything to me. The one and only person that knows me better than myself. Soojung’s class is in class B. I walked past class D,C, and found it right away. I peek inside the classroom and i saw her at the back. “Hey” as i walked to her. She’s with her other friends and laughing. I said hi to them too and plopped to a seat that is empty in front of her. “what’s up?” she turned around after talking to the others. “I still kind of had some hope with sehun you know, it’s pretty crazy but i just it’s hard.” “oh honey” she looks at me after drinking some juice and i took it from her and sip it. Strawberry. “I know, but you know the rumours. He likes someone else. Just forget him, it’s only sehun anyway you could find a better one” i nod. Soojung really is my bestfriend. She’s not scared to tell the truth right in front of me. Eventhough i’m sad as hell but well, life goes on. The bell rings. Time for another study session. I went back to my class and just follow everything through the whole day. “Where have you been?” Dara sat beside me. “I just went to soojung. Need to talk for a bit” i smiled. “i’m alright” “Well i’m here if you need anything, you know i do.” dara took her phone out of her pocket and gasps. “what?” i furrowed my brows in confusion. “Do you know that guy in 2nd grade class F that i told you before? He adds my blackberry messenger!!!” she literally scream, and hugs me as i smile excitedly. “Oh really? Well that’s awesome!” as i stared at her phone. “Please don’t tell anyone. This is just between you and me. Okay?” she pleads. I nod. The bell that indicates our second recess rings. I stretched my body lazily and rub my eye as i yawn. Me and dara walked out of the class and went in front of class D where there’s a bunch of girl sitting there. Yep, that’s our clique. We went there and sitting down. “Hey guys!! You need to know this lates gossip that i just got!!!” said Jiyeon, one of the girls there. All the girls started to screamed excitedly “What is it? What is it?!” and started to make the (possibly) perfect circle to gossiping around. Now, i’m not a gossiper. Really, and you may asked how could i ended up in the “popular” girls clique? I have no idea. It just happened. I don’t like gossips, too tired to hear it,(eventhough some of them are really interesting) but i kind of just let it go and when they form this (possibly) perfect circle, sometimes i just lay on the chair and just shake my head and giggle. As dara and me just sitting down beside our friend, laughing. Suddenly, Sehun came out of nowhere wit his new friend from the acceleration class and wave at me. I smiled and waved. He make a “come here” gesture and i mouthed at him. “Who? Me” as i pointed at myself. He nods. I leave my friends and my chair empty as i walked towards sehun and his new friend. Well this is interesting..... Sehun smiled. “We need to talk”