Chapter 1

Unfinished Bussiness
Chapter 1 Another day at school, nothing out of the ordinary. Walking through the hallway just like what i always do. Being the junior in junior high school really is boring. Too scared of the senior, adapting to new environment, finding new clique that suits me well, at the same time with (of course) studying. Pretty hard huh? I walked and walked until i finally found my class. 1st grade, class E. That’s my class. Located beside another first grader class D and C. The only good thing about my class? It’s near the canteen. Not so far from food. Entering the class, seeing one of my friends already seated at our usual place, in the middle row i walked past other chairs and sit down one chair in front of her. “Hey Youngji” i nod. This girl that just greet me, is Dara. One of the popular girls because hell, so pretty, so smart, yet so innocent. My other clique is already seated right beside me and her. Dara is my elementary school friend and we went to the same junior high school. And now, we’re classmates. Pretty cool for a first grader like me that didn’t really know anyone and yet i got my elementary school friend to be my classmates. Now, let’s skip the studying part and let me tell you all about my life. I went to this independent junior high school with a bunch of other kids that i did not know. I joined the dance club because well, i love dancing. Fortunately, i met a lot of new people there and become friends. And here’s the thing. I got a crush to this guy ever since i was in elementary school because one of his close friend told me that he likes me. So i was like “well why not?” and we actually in the same class in junior high, but there’s this special class called “acceleration class” where you could skip one year in junior high and go straight to high school and you need to do a bunch of tests to do that. Unfortunately, he decided to take the test and now he’s in acceleration class and new classes are being formed that move me from class F to class E, where i am now. And the sad news is, that guy decided to like another girl ever since he entered the same junior high as mine. (bytheway, his name is Sehun) At first, i still tried to make him like me. But this new girl that he likes, she’s everything. Pretty? Check Smart? Check Kind? Check What else do you need? Her name is Hyura. And not to mention, a lot of guys have been chasing after her ever since she entered this junior high. And i am one of her friends. And i never saw her as my enemy by the way, she’s too kind to even think about revenge. As i’m trying to go through junior high, i thought that i would never have a boyfriend. Ever. Eventhough yes, some of the kids from elementary school still trying to contact me but i don’t even think about it. Because my goal in junior high is: 1. Good Grades (lame) 2. Being awesome in dancing 3. Bunch of new friends 4. Get into this prestigious high school i wanted to attend ever since i was in elementary school (again, lame) And so, i’ve never thought about getting a boyfriend. Never think about relationship, or romance either. (Yeah because i just moved from elementary school to junior high. I’m still a kid) And i am here right now with my friend, dara, and the-others-that-i-don’t-want-to-tell-you-the-name-because-they-are-not-that-important-in-this-story (that’s mean) we just live the life as we want. Until that guy comes in.