chapter 1:our first hello

Simple Hello

 

     Minyoon's POV

I was walking home and the rain was pouring down on me. I didn't have an umbrella so I took the hood of my sweater and put it over my head. My boots were wet as i was running as fast as I could when suddenly I bumped into someone. All of my books fell on the ground. It was my fault so I said sorry but before I could say the words,the guy said sorry instead. oh did I mention that it was a guy?!!?

   Jaehyun's POV

I was walking home and suddenly a girl bumped into me. Her books fell down and I helped her pick them up. I cut her words before she could say sorry. She was beautiful. I stared at her with amusement. Her eyes were sparkling and her cheeks were a little red and her skin is white and there are no pimples or anything. to make everything short, she was perfect.

Author's Pov

They looked at each other in confussion. She got up and said thanks to him. he just nodded. They realized that it was raining and that they were standing there for a good 3 minutes. 

Minyoon POV: 

I said goodbye and ran to my house.It was midnight and i still cannot sleep. I was thinking of that guy i bumped at earlier. Who is he? does he go to the same school as me? ugh! stop thinking about him minyoon-ah(i told myself).

The next day.....

Jaehyun's POV:

I was eating breakfast and getting ready to go to school.My parents told me to be careful, study hard, and good luck on my first day of school. I was a new student.I got into my dad's car and played my favorite song at that time (exo-run). I started walking to  to the school gate, I sighed and walked towards hell( ㅋㅋㅋ). Everybody was staring at me maybe because I'm the "new kid".

I started walking to the teacher's office and there I saw a guy that I assumed a teacher. He approached me and the teacher ask him his name and said: are you the new transfer? 

jaehyun: yes, I am. 

Mr. Kim: oh ok,  here's your schedule and let me show you the whole school.

jaehyun: ok. thank you.

No one's  POV:

Mr. Kim was walking while jaehyun is just following him through the corridors of the school. He showed him the library, the gym, the field, the fitness center, the olympic size swimming pool, the taekwondo,judo and hapkido dojos, and almost all of the classrooms, the music room, and the dance room. On their way to the taekwondo dojo, there's alot of trophies and medals(mainly first place and golds)that are won by the school's taekwondo team. What caught Jaehyun's attetion was the picture of a girl standing very proud and smiling. He was taken a back and couldn't take his eyes off of the picture. The tour ended just after the bell for our second class went. I had chemistry as my second period class. I went inside the classroom and saw the teacher standing on the platform. Everybody stared at me like I'm some kind of an alien. I didn't like the stares that I got but I guess ill have to deal with it.

Minyoon's POV:

I saw him walking into my classroom. I stared at him as well as our classmates. He goes to my school? He's my classmate? what should I do? These are the questions that are going through my mind. But Mr. Zed kindly told him to come in and introduce himself. 

-- Hello :) my name is jung jaehyun and I'm your new classmate. I hope that we can work together.--

Wendy,who is sitting beside me elbowed me and said: he's sooo handsome!!.

I looked at him and I noticed that he was also looking straight at me.

Jaehyun's POV:

I was skimming through the sea of eyes infront of me and I stopped till I saw her eyes looking at me. I was flustered for a minute that I couldn't even hear my teacher's voice. It was until he screamed at me when I processed what he wants me to do.

Mr. Zed: Jaehyun-ah, go to your table!! Can you hear me?

Me: ah... yes. 

I was walking towards my seat but I realized that we were having a staring contest. As I walked closer to her, i realized that her eyes are twinkling. I smiled at her and she broke the connection.