chapter 2: I met his mom

Simple Hello

Minyoon's POV:

I woke up with my alarm going off and realized that it was Saturday. I sighed with relief and went back to sleep. After an hour, I woke up again and looked at my clock. Its already 12:00 in the afternoon. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. As expected, I looked horrible.

Nobody's POV:

Minyoon went downstairs to get food. She decided to eat the bibimbap that her mother left at the table. She put it inside the microwave and waited for her food. Minyoon was eating her food when her little brother came up to her and ask if he can have a bite. She gave her three bites and her brother went to the living room to watch TV. Minyoon washed the dishes and went to take a bath. When she was done and dressed, the phone rang and she sprinted off to get the phone. She answered it and it was her mom. Her mom told Minyoon that she have to bring her brother to a science program that he's in.

Minyoon's POV:

When my mom told me that I have to bring my brother to his science program, I didn't want to do it but I have to. The program starts at 2:30pm and ends at 7:00 pm. I asked junhoe to get dressed and get his stuff ready. It's just 1:00, we have time. I also got ready and grabbed the keys and put it inside my purse. I prepared snacks for my brother (just incase he gets hungry). We left the house at 2:05 and got to his school at 2:20pm.I drove back to our house and as I was opening the back door, when suddenly a woman introduced herself (while holding a jar of cookies) to me. I was nervous and bewildered at that time but managed to force a smile.

Random Lady: Hi! My name is Mrs. Jung and I just moved here withy family. Here are some cookies for you and your family to enjoy! I hope that we can become great neighbors. 😀😊

Minyoon's POV:                            

 I introduced myself as soon as she was done talking. She was really friendly, calm and have that soothing /charming smile. I feel like I've seen that smile before but I just don't know when or who's smile was it. I realized that I was staring at her for  a minute and I was embarrassed when I snapped out of it. I replied her with a thank you and a welcome to the neighborhood. Then I went inside the house. I saw Mrs. Jung cross the street and went inside the house(across from mine).

*Inside the Jung's house:

Mrs. Jung:Jaehyun-ah!!!!! Ya! What are you doing?

Jaehyun: ah eomma, why are you screaming?! Did something happen?

Mrs. Jung: no! Of course not, my son. I just went to the neighbours and gave them cookies. I also saw the daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Jung!  She's really pretty. 

Jaehyun: daughter? That household have a daughter? I never knew that.

Mrs. Jung: yes! And her name is minyoon. Jung minyoon. 

Jaehyun: wait, so their family name is "Jung" too?

Mrs. Jung: yes! Oh, wouldn't it be very nice if you get married to her? I mean, she doesn't have to change her last name.

Jaehyun: *face palm* stop imagining stuff eomma.

*end of their conversation *

*Inside Minyoon's house*

Nobody's POV:

Minyoon was preparing a snack for herself. She went to the living room and sat on the couch. She the TV and watch her current drama(Liar Game). Minyoon was really excited while she was watching her drama. She hasn't been watching much k-dramas lately because she recently got addicted to reading fanfics. She couldn't stop reading and this is her only time to catch up because she knows that she'll have a lot of homework and projects for the next couple of weeks. 

*inside Jaehyun's room*

Jaehyun's POV:

Jung Minyoon... So that's her full name. I didn't know that she's also a "Jung". She is pretty, just like what eomma said. However, I don't see myself ending up with her. I'm scared that I might eat what I'm saying right now.*sigh*.

 

 

Author's note:

I'm  really sorry if this is takeing too long. I mean I'm  planning to have 20-25 chapters or less than that. It depends  if i make certain chapters  long or short. I really hope many people would read my story. I'll  try to upload two chapters in one day (seems impossible,but i will  try  my best). Please tell your friends  to read my fic. Thanks ^_^

This will consist of jung chanwoo of Ikon, Ten of SMrookies and i many more. I've  been eyeing  these  two groups from YG and SM that's  why i made  this  fanfic. Thank you again and stay crazy and stay you:)