Episode 1

Which star are you from?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a ball room of a certain hotel in Australia, the commemorative party of an International Film Awards Presentation was held.

 

Among the celebrating crowd, there’s the host Seung Hui (Nichkhun) who looked happy and bright. 

His school senior Jeong Hun (Choi Minho) came all the way from Seoul to celebrate with him.

Then, a woman caught the attention of Seung Hui.

The one that caught Seung hui attention; who’s so beautiful and bright is Hye Su (Yuri).

The two became lovers instantly as they become close to eachother. 

            

3 years that followed...

Seung Hui lost Hye Su in a car crash and lived a very low profile life. 

 

3 years have passed. Seung hui never moved on.

One day Seung Hui packed up and went for a trip to Kwang-Won-Do. But then his eyes were fixed on something on his way.

 

Seung Hui’s soul was like being seized when she saw Bok Sil (Yuri) and he jumped into the bus that she’s got in. When they arrived at the village where Bok Sil lived, Seung Hui found out that there would not be any bus leaving for the city anymore that day. He didn’t know what to do but follow Bok Sil.

Authors Note:

annyeonghaseyo. sorry for a late late update... i promise that i will update after this, i just need to go somewhere and i might update tonight... let me know of what you think of the first chapter thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter