Chapter Two: You've Changed

Erase

373a7a508a27bb82f90de82a7daa62f7.jpg

Loud music bursted through the club as they all sat down in a group on one table in the corner (it was actually quiet and Jiyeon was very surprised), Jiyeon began looking through the menu with Byunghun and he whispered softly in her ear a few times. She blushed and hit him gently which made one of Jiyeon's classmate, Niel coo at them. "So how long have you two been dating now?" He wiggled his eyebrows at the couple and grinned.

Byunghun chuckled softly. "Around two and a half years?" Jiyeon blushed as a few of her other classmates began to coo at them too but Kim Myungsoo just stared at them with blank eyes showing no emotion while Suzy talked to a few other classmates such as Seulgi or Bomi. Jiyeon laced her fingers around Byunghun's drink and soon drank a bit of it then put it back down.

"So," Myungsoo said coldly, her classmates eyes turned to him slowly and Byunghun just scoffed. "How's Woohyun and Hyomin?" Jiyeon kept quiet, she didn't want to talk about that past. She really didn't. She began to remember the times Myungsoo would take her out on small dates and a few times Woohyun and Hyomin would tag along and would just go to the area with them and not interrupt the couple.

She started wearing red lipstick. Myungsoo thought. Jiyeon was  way too different. Her hair changed, her style changed and her makeup changed. Byunghun and her were close to each other and were picking the meal they wanted to share then Suzy poked him and pouted slightly. "Oppa!"

Myungsoo turned to her and smiled softly" Yeah babe?" He pushed away his thoughts of Jiyeon and looked at his girlfriend as she took his hand and squeezed it. She smiled back and handed him the menu. "What do you want to order?"

"I don't mind, what do you want babe?" He ruffled his hair and Niel pulled a face.

"Slush-y."

"Oh grow up and get a girlfriend Niel." Jiyeon laughed softly and God did Myungsoo miss her laugh. "Myungsoo-ssi and Suzy are real cute!" And that made his heart hurt for some reason. He wanted to go back in time and stop her from breaking up with him, when he first saw her with his friends he thought he was going crazy. He wanted to run up to her and cup her cheeks then kiss her and he wanted her to kiss him back so much.

"Aww! Thanks babe!" Suzy grinned at Jiyeon. "You and Byunghun or should I say L.Joe are super cute!" Suzy squealed as she held Jiyeon's hand and it made her laugh again, Jiyeon smiled at her old friend . The two began gossiping and soon Byunghun turned to Myungsoo and grit his teeth.

"I'm Byunghun but I prefer L.Joe." He grinned at Myungsoo and held out his hand for a hand shake but Myungsoo just stared at his hand for a few seconds before shaking it and looked back at him. 

"Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo."

"It's nice to meet you Myungsoo." Byunghun wrapped an arm around Jiyeon and she turned to him frowning, he chuckled and pecked her frown which made Suzy squeal and Myungsoo wrapped his arm around Suzy's waist and she rested her head on his shoulder smiling.

"They're so cute." Suzy looked at the two who were whispering softly to each other, soon the girl remembered something. "Oh! Jiyeon didn't you get into R.S Entertainment?"

Jiyeon grinned and nodded. "Yep! Byunghun got into T.O.P Entertainment, y'know the one managed by BIGBANG's Choi Seunghyun." Jiyeon turned to her boyfriend who was rubbing the nape of his neck, he was shy. She laughed and kissed him.

"Aye L.Joe! My man!"

Byunghun turned his head and a small grin appeared on his lips as he walked up to his friend and did their handshake. "Yo Mino!" Jiyeon's eyes widen and she hugged him. 

"You changed so much oh my god!" Jiyeon exclaimed then turned her head to find Irene dancing with a few friends and she slowly turned back to Mino with a devilish smile on her face. "Turn to the right Mino."

Mino did as he was told and gulped once he saw the girl of his dreams dancing to the beat. Bae Irene. Nothing could look more perfect in his eyes, the girl was literally the definition of perfection.  Irene was calmly moved her body to the beat with Wendy and Joy, her hands in the air like everyone else. She was singing the lyrics out loud like a few others did and soon tied her hair up in a quick pony tail and felt two arms snake around her waist and found her two best friends gone.

"Did you miss me babe?"

Irene's lips slowly curved into a smile as she turned around and found him dancing with her. "Of course I did!" She shouted over the loud music so he could hear her as she wrapped one of her hands around his neck and continued moving to the beat and so did he. She missed him so much, Irene couldn't stand to be without him. It's been months since they last seen each other ands he thought she was going to go mad. She pushed all of her thoughts away and continued dancing with him.

~

Jiyeon went outside of the club and sat on the two steps with Hyomin who came in earlier and left her boyfriend to talk to his old friends. Hyomin took a deep breath as she took out a cigarette from her packet and lit it up. Jiyeon watched her best friend smoke and took out her phone and began playing Erase by Jooyoung and Hyolyn and sang a part of the song as it played.

"You’ll forget me, whatever, I’ll just meet another girl."

Jiyeon stretched as Hyomin took a deep breath and soon spoke. "Do you miss him?"

The younger rested on the stairs as she began to think. Did she miss him? They were over and they would probably never see each other again unless they coincidentally meet somewhere but he would never love her, she dumped him and he probably forgot about her. She didn't care anymore and she just felt lost. "I don't even know." Jiyeon sighed as she ruffled her hair in frustration. "I don't think I miss him but he's happy and I'm happy with Byunghun. It's better if we don't destroy each others' happiness."

"I’ll just meaninglessly meet another guy, it’ll be typical."

Myungsoo drank his beer and avoided Woohyun, not wanting to remember the memories of the past. Jiyeon dumped him and he didn't know why, Suzy left early and Byunghun and Woohyun were nudging each other while drinking with a couple of other friends. Myungsoo was jealous, he missed those times but he was best friends with Mino and they were more of the classy modern people while Woohyun, Hyomin, Byunghun and Jiyeon were more of the still country people. They were still like they were in high school. Jiyeon with her innocence but a different look, Hyomin with her weird charms, Woohyun with his grease and Myungsoo who didn't want to fall in love ever again but always happens to.

"Don’t look back so I can’t hold onto you, no way yeah."

Woohyun soon walked up to Myungsoo and looked at him coldly before sticking out his hand. "Let's start over. I'm Nam Woohyun and Park Hyomin's my girlfriend." He faked a smile and seriously didn't want to talk to Myungsoo. He was being a huge douche and pushed everyone away when Jiyeon dumped him because of her parents.

Myungsoo scoffed and laughed coldly before looking back at him. "I don't need your stupid introductions Nam Woohyun, so off." Myungsoo's eyes averted to the door when she saw Jiyeon wiping a few tears and Hyomin sighing while walking towards Woohyun then dragging him towards the dance floor. Jiyeon kept quiet and sat down across of Myungsoo, taking her drink and taking a huge swig of her beer before placing it down and slamming her fist gently on the table before muttering. "I hate everything."

Myungsoo ignored her and stared at the DJ who was playing Lovey Dovey and drank his beer before he bit his lip then actually bothered to talk to her. "Your style changed." He didn't look at her and Jiyeon just laughed as she placed her head on the table.

"You've changed a lot too but I only changed my style. You're personality is so different L-ssi." Jiyeon drank more of her beer before placing it down on the table when she found out it was empty and took another bottle and drank it.

"I’m not that great of a person"

"Jiyeon don't drink too much..." Myungsoo sighed as he was about to take the bottle away from her but she smacked his hand away and glared at him, he was shocked. He really was.

"Don't touch me." She glared at him before placing her bottle down and joining a few friends to the dance floor.

Myungsoo ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "." He muttered before taking her bottle and taking a swig of it. "I miss her."