Chapter One: Hello

Erase

tumblr_mm002oaiQC1rhueqko1_500.gif

Jiyeon walked through the streets of Seoul with her Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks; she was amazing the way she looked even with light make up. This was Park Jiyeon, the girl who every single entertainment in the K-Pop industry wanted, although she didn’t look like an idol that everyone wanted to know, more like a typical university girl and that was what she really was. Jiyeon suddenly stopped after her phone began to ring; she took it out and sighed as she answered it.

“Hello?” She muttered while sipping her latte, she began to walk back to her dorm and began to speed and bowed her head and mouthed a ‘sorry’ to every single person she bashed into.

“Hey babe, let’s go to the club for some high school reunion .” She heard his best friend Woohyun laugh. “Namu shut up! I’m telling Hyomin that you’re bullying me later!”

Lee Byunghun was the definition of perfect. He was the typical bad boy but was smart and handsome, what type of girl wouldn’t fall in love with this guy? He knew how to make Jiyeon’s heart race like crazy. He came from an average family who wanted him to become a doctor but he decided to go to Seoul with Jiyeon because he wanted to be a rapper or a music teacher. Byunghun’s passion for music was strong and so was Jiyeon’s. The two made a perfect couple, no one could hate them.

“Mmm, okay then. I’m almost at my dorm and tell Woohyun that his girlfriend is probably there waiting for him to cuddle and kiss her.” She could hear Woohyun screaming random words on the other line as her boyfriend sighed.

“I’ll pick you up at seven?” He asked her and Jiyeon looked at the time.

5:45 PM. That’s enough time to take a simple shower and put on just a bit of make-up. Suddenly she paused. Dresses. Hyomin is going to kill me if I choose a bad one in her opinion. The girl sighed as she began to run and replied with a quick ‘yes’ to her boyfriend before hanging up and beginning to sprint all the way to the dorms. Jiyeon took out her key and opened the door as she found Hyomin and Woohyun kissing each other; she rolled her eyes as she threw the keys onto the small box of her personal things and coughed. The couple tore away from each other and Woohyun awkwardly looked around the room.

She looked at them then slowly squinted her eyes at the couple before suddenly shouted. “PDA!”

Hyomin groaned as she rolled into Woohyun and hugged his waist as he began laughing and Jiyeon just laughed with him. She took her towel and walked into the bathroom, Hyomin said goodbye to Woohyun and followed her best friend into the bathroom but slowly a mischievous grin slowly crept on her face.

“So how are you and Byunghun?” Hyomin hooked her arm around her neck as Jiyeon blushed and crossed her arms.

“W-We’re good.” She stuttered, after what happened yesterday she refused to talk to anyone about her and Byunghun’s relationship. He kissed her. Jiyeon hated kisses and that was the second time he ever kissed her for a straight ten seconds. She felt like stabbing something when he kissed her but loved his kisses at the same time.

Hyomin grinned at her best friend as she helped Jiyeon straighten her hair. “Oh really?” She pursed her lips and raised a brow at her best friend.

“I swear to God it was nothing!” Jiyeon exclaimed while blushing furiously, she avoided eye contact with Hyomin and watched her best friend chuckle softly but she was still blushing and looking away from her as the older continued to straighten her hair.

“You’re really in love aren’t you Jiyeon-ah?” Hyomin smiled softly at the younger as she finished her hair and did some final touch ups.

She sighed and smiled softly and stood up while applying some light makeup on her face. “Yeah, I guess I am.” Jiyeon loved Byunghun dearly and he loved her back. He knew everything about her and she knew everything about him. That was them. Nothing could stop them.

~

“You’re only going because Jiyeon is going, am I right?” Yeri rolled her eyes at her older brother who was still texting Suzy. The younger snatched his phone and Myungsoo shouted 'Yah!' as she began to text back to his girlfriend that he would talk to her later because he was busy. "Answer my question then I'll give you back my phone."

"Yeri I broke up with her a few years ago, she's nothing more but an old classmate and my ex-girlfriend. She probably has a boyfriend. Oh wait she does because it's on Facebook!" Myungsoo rolled his eyes and flicked the younger's forehead. "And if you're doing this because of Irene and Mino, trust me, it's not working kid."

The younger pouted as she rubbed her forehead and stuck her tongue out at her brother before running out of the room. Myungsoo hated it when she visited. Yeri was in high school and they had a term break so she came over to visit but was staying with Irene, her friend. Mino was Myungsoo's best friend after Woohyun left him with Hyomin and Jiyeon and never talked to him again. Myungsoo sighed as he remembered the memories of the past. He didn't want to remember them but he did. It was like his life was a new movie. Suzy taking the role as the girlfriend, Mino taking the role as the best friend and Irene taking the role as the best friend's crush or girlfriend. The boy sighed as he looked in the mirror and ruffled his hair in frustration. He did not want Park Jiyeon to ruin everything in his life with just a few seconds of talking but he had Suzy and Suzy was the girl he loved. He smiled at the thought of her. Bae Suzy was literally an angel, people called her Cheonsa left and right and she would just shrug and smile replying with "Everyone could be an angel." Suzy was the girl everyone loved in his university and he knew that he would never stop loving her.

~

"Byunghun!" Jiyeon called out as she ran to her boyfriend and hugged him as he lifted her up and spun her around. She laughed as he spun her around and the moment he put her down, she kissed him softly and he kissed her back.

"I love you." He whispered quietly but just enough for her to hear, she pursed her lips and they soon slowly curved into a small and gentle smile.

"I love you too." She whispered back, wrapping her arms around his neck and letting their foreheads touch as they both closed their eyes.

Byunghun was the first to pull away. "Let's go." He smiled at her and opened the door for her.

She smiled back. "Yeah, let's go." She entered the car and waited for Byunghun to enter.

When they arrived, Jiyeon looked around then smiled brightly when she saw a familiar face. "Irene-ah!" She laughed as she hugged her.

Irene turned around, eyes widened and a huge smile plastered all over her face. She hugged the girl back and squeezed her tightly. "Jiyeon-ah! I missed you so much! Oh my god! How are you? Which Uni are you going?"

"Oh I'm going to Seoul University, I'm taking the business management course there and my boyfriend- Oh right this is my new boyfriend! His name is Lee Byunghun but is called L.Joe at times." Jiyeon smiled as Irene grinned.

"So this is the oh-so-famous Lee Byunghun eh?" Irene nudged the couple and Jiyeon's face when red.

Byunghun chuckled. "I didn't know I was that famous with her friends."

"S-Shut up!" She stuttered but paused when she heard a bunch of girls gasping and squealing. "What the hell was that?"

Irene bit her lip as she looked at her best friend and sighed. "It's probably L."

"Who's L?" Byunghun asked, raising his eyebrow, curious about who this other famous person was.

"He's one of the most popular guys in Sano University." Irene's eyes moved to the boy who was standing with a girl who was waving at the people around them, the boy was wearing sunglasses and paused when he saw Jiyeon.

"Sorry, I got to go now girls."

Jiyeon could have recognized that voice anywhere, even though it changed a bit.

"I have to meet a few old friends."

Her heart began aching for no reason and so did his.

"Hello, it's nice to see you again Jiyeon."

It was Kim Myungsoo.