From Hate To Love~

From Hate To Love [Oneshot]

 

Naekko haja, naege neol saraghae, eo? Naege neol geokjeonghae, eo?

Naege neul keut kkaji, chaekim jil ge

“STOP STOP STOP!” Hoya shouted through the music like crazy. „What are you two doing? Do you call this dancing?“ he looked at Sunggyu and Woohyun.

Sunggyu sighed scratching his head, while Woohyun looked angry and disappointed. They both hated each other. And that was a burden, not just for both of them, but for the whole group.

Everyone had sad smiles on their faces, telling everything was okay and patting their  shoulders. But it obviously wasn‘t. They left whispering something to each other, but Woohyun and Sunggyu stayed in the practice room.

“You can’t do anything properly, right?” Woohyun glared at Sunggyu.

“Oh, look who’s talking..” Sunggyu rolled his eyes and turned to Woohyun. “If you don’t like something or someone, then quit Infinite. We’re not holding you here.”

But Woohyun simply shook his head and went out of the room. Everyone, apart Sunggyu, knew about his hard life. His family, childhood and dreams. But not Sunggyu. He thought that those were some stupid lies. He thought that Woohyun wanted everyone to show him attention, to be sorry for him.

Sometimes Woohyun felt guilty. But the others made him tell his story. And he said the truth.

Left in the practice room, Sunggyu still danced. His face showed, that he was trying really hard. And after some fails he got the dance right. It made him feel better. Better than Woohyun.

Why did he hate him so much? He didn’t know it himself. Fighting for being the leader at the first meeting? Or the other fight for being the main vocal ? Or maybe both?

All Sunggyu wanted was to be better than Woohyun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Another day, another practice. But the same people and the same dance.

Gipi paeyo beorin sangcheo, deopeo julge

Utge, halge, naegeollo mandeulge.

The last accord of the song played through the speakers. At the same moment everyone stopped dancing with smiles on their faces.

Today was a day, when they danced for a hour without stopping. And the synchrony was better than ever.

“Good job guys” Dongwoo stopped the music and clapped. “Sunggyu, you improved a lot. Chukae~ “

Sunggyu’s face lit up. He was so happy. Happy to be a better dancer than Woohyun. And Woohyun was angry. Not because Sunggyu did better. But because he couldn’t do the right thing.

“Don’t mind him.” Sungyeol came closer. “Your dancing style is good too”.

“Yeah, right.” Woohyun went away from Sungyeol. He didn’t want to see anyone. He was upset. And wanted to be all alone with his thoughts.

No one followed him. They let him go. They wanted to give him time to think. Alone.

Only Sunggyu watched him from afar. A deadly glance. That’s how you would call it. If the stare could kill, Woohyun would probably be dead now. But he wasn’t.

“HEY! Let’s celebrate!” Sungyeol pinched everyone.

“Can’t. We have a schedule.” Sungjong sighed going to the shower. The guys followed him.

“We’ll be back.” Sungyeol didn’t give up. “Come oooon”. Now he was hitting the leader’s hand.

“YAH!” Sunggyu screamed and started laughing. “Stop hitting me!!”

“Let’s goooooo…” Sungyeol pled like a little child would for a lollipop.

“Last time you said we’ll be back on time and we weren’t. We don’t trust you anymore.” Hoya said, looking at him with a super serious face. It made Dongwoo laugh so hard that he fell on the ground and started rolling in the middle of the dress room.

“Hahaaahaaa, give me some air!” He almost died there laying on the floor, while others laughed at his laugh. “Stop laughing and help me!”

L got eye contact with Dongwoo, Dongwoo, laughing, gave it to Hoya, Sungyeol understood it without saying a word and Sungjong just stood there with no reaction.

“RUN!” Sungyeol pushed Sunggyu away and screamed running to the shower and hitting the door of the dress room behind him.

“Hold it!” L told Hoya to hold the door. “Don’t let him go”.

On the other side of the door Hoya heard strange noises. An unknown language of birds, which made him laugh silently too.

After 5 minutes, near the entrance of the studio, 4 guys met.

“I’m happy to have another way from the shower.” Sungjong chuckled.

“What way? What are you talking about?” Sungyeol looked at he maknae slightly blushing.

“Hyung is BLUSHING! Look at him!” Sungjong pointed at Sungyeol’s red face.

“Why are you blushing?” Everyone stared at him except Dongwoo. He, like always, was laughing.

“Well-.. Erm...“ Sungyeol looked around.”You see... I didn’t know about the other way out of the shower… and..”

Finally L got the thing. “You walked trough women’s DRESSING ROOM?”

“WHAT?” Sungjong covered his eyes with his hands. “HYUUUNG! How could you?”

“Let’s go.” Sungyeol ran out of the building still blushing. “Aish…”

Others were shocked by Sungyeol’s actions. But when everyone went outside, they felt free.

“Freedom!” Dongwoo gasped and took a deep breath.

They got into little groups and walked around talking to each other.

“HEY!! WAIT FOR ME!” Hoya showed up at the corner of the street.

“MANAGER HYUNG!” Sungjong started running not even understanding that the manager was not there. And others followed him. Well, they were quite stupid to follow the maknae.

“What the f*** are you doing here?” Dongwoo shouted running trough Hoya.

“Nothing’s over! Nothing’s over!” Happy Sungyeol took Hoya’s hand and led him together singing.

After a few minutes of running they reached the central park.

“I want to eat something…” Sungjong groaned touching his stomach.

“Me too..” Dongwoo sat down on the ground near the tree.

“Hoya, what happened to hyung?” Sungjong obviously couldn’t sit in silence.

“Dongsaeng, could you just shut up for awhile?” Sungyeol yelled.

“Okay okay..”

Not wanting to annoy Sungyeol they sat in silence tried to get back their breath.

“Actually I made a deal with Sunggyu.” Hoya smiled a little. “He gave me this.” he showed 100.000 won. “And I let him go. He said he’ll go to our dorm, ‘cuz he’s too tired to go with us…”

“AYE!” Sungjong clapped his hands. “Hyung, buy me some ramyun.”

“Give me my part of the money!” L jumped out of his place.

“But hyung!” Sungjong disagreed. “You have your own money. And we don’t. It’s unfair.”

“Life is unfair.” He patted the younger’s shoulder. “Btw, why I should spent my money when I can spent hyung’s. I can’t miss this opportunity.” L took his 20.000 won.

“TIME TO EAT!!!” Sungyeol ran and hugged Hoya.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu slowly went home. All this time, after Hoya left, he felt like he forgot something. Something really important. But what was it?

Their manager already waited at the dorm.

“Sunggyu? Why are you alone?”

Sunggyu just shrugged and went to his room. But manager didn’t let him be alone in his bed.

“Less than 3 hours are left. How could you let them go?”

“I didn’t.” He closed his eyes and got into this weird feeling, searching for something that was wrong.

Suddenly he realized what he forgot.

“WOOHYUN!” He jumped out of his bed and ran to his phone. “Hyung, Woohyun didn’t come back, right? He’s not in the dorm?”

“No..” the manager looked confused. “What happened? Calm down, Sunggyu.. He’s probably with those runaways.” he put his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder, but he shooke it off.

“Sungyeol…. Pick up the phone.” His hand was shaking.

On the other side of the phone Sungyeol spoke.

“Sunggyu? Hyung, hi. Thanks for the money. We’ll bring you i-”

“WAIT!” Sunggyu interrupted Sungyeol’s speech. “Woohyun’s with you, right?”

“No. We didn’t see him since we ran away.”

“Where is he..?” Without saying a word to the manager or hanging up the phone he threw it on the bed and ran out.

Trees, cars, houses, people flew so fast trough him. He was running as fast as he could. Something felt wrong.

Finally he got there and searched every corner in the studio, asked every person who he met in his way. No one saw Woohyun. He disappeared.

“What are you doing Nam Woohyun, huh? I ran all this way and you’re not even here?! ” Sunggyu hit the trash bin near the wall.

Moments from the past flew trough Sunggyu’s mind. Moments, when they were fighting and sometimes just staring at each other. Moments, when they had to be together and share the room.  It seems to be so long ago.

Maybe that wasn’t hate? Maybe they actually could be friends?

Sunggyu walked trough the empty dance room, still hoping to find Woohyun. But he wasn’t there.

Sunggyu gave up. He stopped and sat down on the floor. He couldn’t imagine that Woohyun was standing there, watching him from afar.

“Nam Woohyun… I wish you could hear me..” Sunggyu sighed and continue to talk to himself. “I know I’m bad leader. And I still hate you. Friendly. That doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. You made me realize it. Now.”

He stood up and looked around for the last time. No one was there. Except Woohyun. Standing in the dressing room secretly and smiling to himself.

Sunggyu went home. All schedules were canceled because of Woohyun. Even Sungyeol was back with his crazy team and worrying about Woohyun.

No one said a word, no one smiled or tried to light up the mood. No one noticed how worried Sunggyu was. The one who always looked like he didn’t care, the one who was  always cold towards him.

Time went by slowly, killing hope in their hearts. The sun went down, midnight had come. They were still waiting, trying to call Woohyun, but it was no use.

After the midnight, a new day came. They stayed sitting there near the door and almost didn’t talk to each other at all. Hour after hour, day after day they walked to their rooms and lived like previously. Except Sunggyu. He couldn’t sleep at night, couldn’t think about anything other than Woohyun. He couldn’t smile anymore, when someone is missing.

The manager went wild. All the schedules, performances, practices and interviews had to be delayed.

Where was he? What was he doing? How did he feel?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly the dorm’s door opened. It caught everyone’s attention, apart from Sunggyu. He wasn’t expecting him to come back. Why? He didn’t know.

“Hyung?” Sungjong’s jaw dropped.

Not looking up, Sunggyu stood up and went to face Woohyun.

“Nam Woohyun.” His tone was serious and loud but then it became soft and silent. He looked straight into his dongsaeng’s eyes. “Don’t fool around like this anymore...”

Woohyun didn’t say anything. He hugged Sunggyu like he never did before. Like he was the most important and precious person to him.

Sunggyu was shocked. But he enjoyed the moment. There were only the two of them in this moment. No one could disturb them.

“I’ve heard every word you said at the dance studio” Woohyun whispered in the leader’s ear.

“You were there?” he gasped and stepped back. “YAH YOU! I almost died there…!”  he playfully hit Woohyun’s shoulder. The other members watched them from afar with weird looks.

“Guys. Are you both alright?” Sungyeol came closer.

“Or we don’t know something?” Sungjong agreeded.

“Ani~” Woohyun smiled and put his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulders. “We’re friends, right?”

“YES!” Sunggyu answered. Obviously it was too quick and everyone laughed happily.

Does that mean fights are over? Both of them thought. They were really happy. Free. It was a feeling like they got out of prison or something. Like someone took their chains off and let them be together.

What was that feeling? Or how did it appear so suddenly? Who knows.

Love and friendship are two inseparable things.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Gipi paeyo beorin sangcheo, deopeo julge

Utge, halge, naegeollo mandeulge.

 

“Why are you smiling? Both of you?” Sungyeol pointed at Woohyun and Sunggyu. “Are you planning something?”

Those two were just smiling and smirking at each other.

“No…” Sunggyu smiled innocently.

“Oh yes you are...” Sungyeol knew something was about to happen.

“NOW!!!” Dongwoo screamed and all of them attacked Sungyeol.

“AHH, WHAT IS THIS?!” he shouted like crazy with his high voice, while the others were taking his pants off. “GET AWAY FROM MEEEEE!!!”

The others did so. Now Sungyeol was running through the practice room without any pants on. And Sunggyu didn’t miss his chance to film this.

“Having fun, huh?” Woohyun came to him. Sunggyu chuckled while nodding. “I told you this is goona work.” He laughed really hard staring at a running and screaming Sungyeol.

“This has to be on YouTube.” Sunggyu smirked. “I love you, bro~ We’re a great team.~”

“True.” Woohyun smiled. “Hyung, saranghae~” they both showed a heart from arms.

From hate to love. One step. Both of them gasped at the same moment.

“Hyung. Don’t copy me!”

“Sorry dongsaeng, sorry~”

They both looked to Sungyeol who was still running without any pants, Dongwoo, who was rolling on the floor with Sungjong, and L with Hoya, peacefully sitting and watching the show.

“This is our home. Our happy family~”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this story didn't let you down~ Thanks for subscribing~ :3