Final

Say Something
 
 
"Hey, look at this, this fancam caught him staring at you." Shindong show his tablet to his bestfriend, the screen paused at a video of tall male with messy browny hair standing behind said bestfriend. The taller man was staring at him. "Again." He continued when his companion didn't made any reaction.
 
"Min... Stop acting as if you don't care. I know your feeling never change even after almost a year." He frowning at his bestfriend, who was still ignoring him.
 
"Yaaah!!! I'm talking to you!!" His patient was wearing off, he grab the smaller man shoulder to get his attention.
 
"Shut it, Hyung." Sungmin finally looking at his companion. "He broke up with me. He avoiding me at all cost, give me cold shoulder despite we are in the same band." He sighed and stopped for a moment, trying to control his emotions. "I tried to at least save our friendship, but he doesn't want that. No matter what i feel, he don't even want to know me anymore. Stop being delusional."
 
~~~~~
 
He didn't know how it was happened. One moment their friends were there, preparing to get home after another successful night of shows, the next moment he left alone with him in their band waiting room.
 
He staring at his reflection on the mirror, his ex lover slash bestfriend slash roommate. Despite their age difference, they 'clicked' from the first time they meet, when Leeteuk Hyung, their manager introduced the younger as their new vocalist.
 
Their relationship growing quite fast. From a bandmates, become a friends, become a bestfriends , become a roommates, and eventually become a lover. They were happy, or so he thought. Their friends envied them because of the seemingly perfect relationship. That's it. Until earlier this year when the younger broke up with him. 
 
The break up hit him hard, made him broken for weeks, and his heart shattered. Hyukjae, their band's rapper slash childhood friend slash after Kyuhyun roommates, was the witness of his countless breakdown every time he reminded of the younger. That's a lot of times, because almost every things seemed to remind him of his ex boyfriend. Despite his shattered heart, he tried to save their friendship, because he thought whatever happens, they were fiends in the firs place before they decided to be a lover. 
 
Yet, the younger didn't want any of that. He was clearly avoiding Sungmin. Gave him cold shoulder, took the furthest place possible whenever they had to be in the same place. Always talked to other or busy with something whenever Min tried to approaching him. 
 
That make him tired. Tired to keep their friendship. Tired to keep his hope up that there was something left between them. Tried to hanging on there.
 
He was tired, and he want to move on. Life must go on, and as much as his heart still beating for him, as much as his mind told him to try and try again to mend their relationship, he knew he have to move on eventually.
 
~~~~~
 
He met this nice guy with great body and charming dimple smile. Despite they just know each other for days, he asked Sungmin for his hands. To be his partner, eventhough Sungmin has told him about his broken shattered heart which has not healed yet. He said he doesn't mind because he want to be the one to picking up the pieces and repair it to be one again. He asked Min for his hands to be together. Sungmin want to move on from his past, and so he did.
 
~~~~~
 
Sungmin want to move on. He wanted to stop hurting and hoping in vain. He swear he did, but he couldn't help to hoping again for the last time. Wishing Kyuhyun would finally say something.
 
They were alone, and Sungmin decided that was the perfect time to talk to Kyuhyun. 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah..." Kyuhyun lifted his head and looked at him, their eyes locked through the mirror.
 
"I met this person, and he asked me to be with him." The younger just staring silently, his eyes still hold Sungmin's, and his face expressionless.
'Say something Kyuhyun-ah. I'm giving up on you, but told me not to and i wouldn't.'
 
"He is live in Busan, and he want me to move in with him."
'Tell me to stay, and i will. Please, say something. I'm giving up on you.'
 
Kyuhyun didn't say anything, din't show any expression. Just staring at him with cold blank eyes. Sungmin felt so small under his gaze. He felt stupid to told him about those things while the younger seemed don't care even a slightest bit. He thought that maybe Shindong was right and what happened between them just a huge misunderstanding. But apparently he was wrong, he know nothing at all.
 
"He is a good person, i know i will be fine with him." Sungmin continued, before he could stopped himself.
'I'm sorry to myself Kyuhyun-ah. Because till now, even like this, i still can reach for your heart again.'
 
"He said he love me since the first time we meet."
'But you are the one i love. And here i'm saying goodbye to you, Kyuhyun-ah.'
 
"If i move in with him, i think i have to quit from the band."
'Please, please tell me to stay, Kyuhyun-ah. Tell me to be with you, and i will. I will even throw my pride away and beg for your pity if you show me the slightest bit of sign that you care.'
 
They just keep staring at each other eyes through the mirror, until Kyuhyun turned around and leave the room. Never said anything, his face indifferent.
 
Sungmin keep staring at the closed door minutes after Kyuhyun gone, tears welled in his eyes, lips quivering. "Why didn't you say something, Kyuhyun-ah..." He whispering to the empty air as he closed his eyes, forcing the welled up tears rolling down his cheeks.
 
 
-------------------
Author note:
Hi... If anybody read this to the end, thankyou.. ^^ I amazed at your endurance to read this crappy fic. 
Can please someone (if anyone even read this) recommend me a song which can explain Kyuhyun's feeling or point of view? And maybe some suggestions why Kyu broke up with Min? Because i'm that failed, i don't even know why... >_< or maybe any other song which could lead this story to happy ending? Because i don't want KyuMin to be broken like this.. ㅠ_ㅠ