Chapter 10

Your Life is About to Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up the next morning Lay was the one to come and get me. I told him to wait outside so I could change. I noticed that none of my other clothes fit. I decided to just wear the same dress I was in before. I went out the door and Lay looked at me and said “Why are you wearing the same clothes.” “My other clothes don’t fit me when I am a little girl. Oppa I need some clothes can we go get some please.” I said. He nodded his head and we walked down the stairs. When we reached the end of the stairs Lay shouted out “Guy we have to go get Ashley some clothes for when she changes into a little girl.” They all turned their heads and nodded their heads. Suho walked towards us and picked me up saying “You need clothes, well lets eat breakfast and then we can go into town and get you some.” “Ok Suho-oppa.” I said. We went to the dining room and I saw that everyone was there. My gaze meet with Leo and I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. Everyone started to laugh. N came up to me picked me up out of Leo’s arms and put me in the seat between him and Leo. I smiled at him, when out of nowhere I felt something was coming and fast. I looked at the back door and said under my breath “Kookie.” I was sitting in my chair thinking of way I said that name and who this person is. I asked N “N-oppa can I go outside for awhile and play while I wait for the food. Please oppa.” N looked at me and thought for awhile when he realized that Leo could tell when you need them since you had a strong bond. N smiled at you and said “Ok you can go outside but when we call you come back in for breakfast.”  I had the biggest smile on my face when N picked me up out of the chair and put me down on the ground. I ran towards the back door and opened it. D.O saw this and laughed a little at how excited I was about going outside. I closed the door behind me and walked to the middle of the yard and out of nowhere a full black wolf came out of the woods. I  looked at the wolf and it wasn’t someone I knew or thought so I decided to saw the name that came to me earlier. “Jungkook is that you.” It started to growl and I knew right away that it wasn’t him. I was panicking and out of nowhere another wolf came out but right behind the wolf was six more wolves. They all jumped right in front of me like they were protecting me from the other wolf. I finally noticed that Leo was out of the house and running towards me.  When he reached where I was the wolves changed their attention to Leo and that is when I noticed the other wolf was gone. I was afraid that Leo-oppa was going to get hurt. The wolf that was next to me nuzzled its nose in my hand. I looked down at the wolf and noticed that the wolf was trying to calm me down. I looked at Leo-oppa and said “Don’t worry Jungkook projected me from the other wolf.” When I said the name of the wolf the one next to me started to wag it’s tail. Then one came up to me and then they all started to change into a human. I looked up at them and said “Thank you for saving me Jungkook, Jin, Suga, Jimin, Rapmonster, J-hope, and V. They nodded their heads. When Jin said “Anything that can help you out Ashley. O and Leo make sure to tell the others that the threat is not just Daehyun but also some hunters are after her. Also the hunters are using other wolves that don’t like Ashley or the rest of you.” Leo nodded his head grabbing my hand taking me back to the house. I looked at the others and waved my hand saying good-bye.

 

We got back inside the house when N came up to me and was checking to see if there were any bruises or injuries on me. Leo looked at N saying “The ones that protected Ashley was BTS they happen to be in the area.” I looked at Leo and N saying “I knew they were going to be outside. That is why I asked to go outside.” When N heard that he knew that one of the powers that I had was finally awakening. He had the biggest grin on his face but also he was a little mad that someone would dare hurt you when you were at home. N looked at me and said “Go and get some breakfast and then when you are done get ready to go out and get some clothes. Ok” I nodded my head really fast and ran towards the kitchen. When I was at the door to the kitchen I heard N saying “Humans should know that if they hurt Ashley that mother nature would not be so kind to them.” When I got to the kitchen someone came up behind me and picked me up. I turned around in the arms and saw that it was Xiumin that picked me up. The rest were laughing at what just happened. I looked straight at Luhan and knew that he just read my mind. He walked up to me and Xiumin and whispered in my ear “I know what happened but I am thankful that you are not hurt.” He looked into my eyes and gave me a kiss on the forehead. The rest lined up in a line to give me a kiss on the forehead. They were all happy. When Leo and N walked back into the kitchen Hongbin walked over and asked what was wrong. When they told him he was shocked but happy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter