Sorry Doesn't Mean Anything When You Kill Someone

With Somebody Else

WOOYOUNG POV

   They sat across from me. He was in his arms. They sat way too close. They were smiling glazing into each other eyes and sharing careful whispers. I was clearly staring at them and I didn't care. I just wish that I was smarter, I wished that I had made the right decision instead of siting here guiltyly and in pain staring at his smile that I didn't make. His glaze shift and our eyes met. Memorize flowed in.

-

   It started 6 years ago when we all were picked to be in this band together. We were all rainbows and sunshine. I remember falling in love with him and him with me. We were both crazy in love but only we both couldn't see how the other felt. I was about to tell him how I felt with the encouragement that I got from our team leadja, Jay. Jay and I were very close and he was who I went to for advise. I was about to tell Nichkhun how I felt but didn't because the news about Jay came out and I was too shock.

   I remember it all, it was so hard to let Jay go but he told us that he had to. He said that it wasn't just for us or the fans he told us it was also for his sake. He told us to trust him. He gave each one of us a pre-writtened letter, we had nothing to give him though, beside the now missing part in our heart, soul, band, and life.

   I cried with a smile on my face as I read his letter, I will always miss that sense of humor he has. I miss him. We miss him. We tried to contact him but he changed his number and told people that we all knew not to tell us his new number. They only told us that he said he doesn't want to see us or he would feel bad. We saw him a few times again but he tried to avoid us. He acted strangely when he sees us, he hugs us tightly and runs away. I found tears on Taecyeon’s shoulder once from Jay’s eyes. I never will forget him, I still have his letter.

Dear My Little Tibetan Fox,

   I'll definitely miss you, but I can't say that I will miss you the most because you already know who I will miss the most. Please tell that big lazy cat that I will hate him if he trys to find me. Tell him please let me go, tell him that if we meet again somehow then that means that we are destined. Haha, sorry for writing so much about him when this letter is for you. It's just you know I love that piano teeth and big mouth of his. But Wooyoung, please just tell Nichkhun how you feel. That Thai prince wouldn't make the first move between you two. He wants you to and I know that. So stop stalling because you two are so obvious. Also Wooyoung, please make 2PM go on without me. Make sure to take care of the fat cat for me too, okay? And if you wanna know what's in the other members letter you have to wait until your leadja and the giant oak tree get married, so it might be never but we can only hope, right?

                                                            Sincerely,

                                                                   Your Leadja Jay Park

  That is how I got my encouragement. I asked Nichkhun out and he said yes. We were happy together and wanted to think Jay for helping us get together, but we never had the time. Two years passed and many fan loved us together without knowing that we were really together. Other fans found it disgusting. They sent me mean letters saying bad things. I cried reading them, at first I was okay but after some time I gave up. I broke up with him. He tried for two years and 6 months to get me back, but I refused. He tried very hard. He even cried but I didn't even look at him, I ignored him. I left him cold insecure and alone.

   Junho then helped him. Junho made him feel better. I remember their first kiss, I accidentally stepped in on them.

-

   They were sitting on Junho’s bed. Talking about I don't know what. Probably trash about me, just to make him feel better. I desevre it though so I didn't care. Khun had tears in his eyes. He looked up into Junho’s eyes. Khun eyes were red and puffy and he looked so darn adorable although he was crying. I guess Junho couldn't resist. Junho leaned in as I walked by the open door and saw them. Nichkhun stopped when he heard my footsteps. He could easily recognize them.

   Khun pushed himself away from Junho’s grasp and ran to me. He grabbed my arm and I turned around. He had a scared lost worried look in his eyes.

   “Youn-” he said softly but I cutted him off.

   “I don't care what you do with other people, and I just what you to leave me alone.” I pulled my arm away and went to the bathroom. It was too harsh but he need me to say it or he wouldn’t stop and move on. I let my tears fall as I thought of him with somebody else. Why can't he just stay single? Junho was the second person he ever really kissed after me.

-

   His glaze shift and our eyes met. He shyly looked away. Why was he so darn cute. I couldn't take it. I stood up and grabbed his arm. Junho held on to his other arm. They had officially announced that they were dating for two month now and after a month people accepted them. If I knew it was that easy I wouldn't have been so cruel to him. I pulled Nichkhun harder than Junho and he let go. I pulled Nichkhun into my room. He tried pullung back. I knew exactly how he felt and what he thought and I feel bad but I just need to apologize first.

   He was thinking that he couldn't take this, he couldn't take the feeling of me touching him, even though I was being rough he liked it. He missed our skinship. He thought that if I did anything else he would fall for me all other again and he doesn't want to get hurt.

   I pulled us into my room and locked the door.

   “Khun.” I spoked and pushed him against the wall. We stared at each other and the electricity was too much for him and he looked away. “I’m sorry.” I hugged him and I could feel his heartbeats. They were fast and told his body if it goes on he could faint. I know this and I released from the hug. I look at him. He was scared and when he is scared I find it ever so adorable. I know it's wrong but I can't help myself. I pushed his hand against the wall and he tried to fight back but it was useless. “I’m sorry.” I said and I kissed him. He fought back at first but as I said it was useless. Soon he responded.

   But soon after Junho was banging on my door. Nichkhun then remember reality and tried to push me off but couldn't. Junho continue banging on the door and five bangs later I released from the kiss for air. I opened the door for Junho. I fist immediately collided with my face.

   “What is wrong with you!“ he shouted. “You broke his heart but now you see him with me you want him back just so you can break him again!?” I had nothing to say, maybe that is what I wanted, maybe I wanted to brake Nichkhun and have him chase me again. After no response from me Junho went over to Nichkhun and pulled him to his room.

-

NICHKHUN POV

   “You didn't need to punch him, it's okay Junho. He only kissed me.” I said and Junho cupped my faced and studied it.

   “No he made your lip bleed.” Junho placed his lips on mines and my blood. “It taste cute.” he commented making me blush.

   “How could some thing taste cute?” I asked.

   “When it comes from Khunnie it can.” he answers.

   It was quite for awhile because we both know what was happening, I was the first to speak though. “Your plan worked. He does want me back.” he looked up to me sadly. “But it's okay, right? You haven't fell in love with me, right?” I asked to make sure.

   “Yeah of course.” he said with a smile but it didn't reach his pretty eyes.

   “Are you sure?“ I asked again.

   “Yeah go to him and tell him the truth that we aren't together.”

   “Okay.” I said, as I walk away I had a uneasy feeling in my stomach. Am I doing the wrong thing? As my hand came up to the doorknob he hugged me from behind. “Junho?”

   “Khun, please be happy. That's all I ask for.” I smiled. Maybe I was not supposed to be with Wooyoung, but Junho? All Junho wants is me to be happy but as for Wooyoung he hurted me for 4 years.

   “Junho,” I turned around to face him, “maybe I will be happy if I'm with you?” he small eyes widen in surprise.

   “Are you sure? After all of that time and work we spent on trying to get him back to you?” I nodded my head.

   “Well, I'm not exactly sure. But can we at least try? For real this time? Everyone already think we are dating but now we are just really dating.”

   “Okay that would be nice.” I opened the door and saw Wooyoung, he had a shock face full with tears.

   “Wooyoung.”

-

JUNHO POV

   I don't know what to do. Should I really go out with Nichkhun? Or should I forget my feelings so they could be happy? But I already said yes. Maybe I'm too kind. I love Khun the same time Wooyoung did but Wooyoung was only in his eyes.

-

   I remembered exactly how it happened. Rumors about me as a trainee were going around. They said that I was going to get kicked out. Everyone stayed away for me. But he didn't. He came up to me with his broken korean at that time.

   “Junho... don't...umm...don't...” he said in korean then he spoke in english “don't give up!” he gave me two thumbs up. And I smiled and he smiled too. I'm glad I know that much english to understand him. And as easy as that, I fell for him. But too bad for me everyone thought that Wooyoung and him should be together. So I just keep quite on the sidelines.

-

   “It's only your fault.” I spoke up. I felt power, I never had the courage to say something so arrogant. Nichkhun looked at me with shocked eyes. “If you only cared less about what others think then this would have never happened.” ironic for me to say huh?

   Wooyoung walked to his room. And Nichkhun just stood there shock and khunfused. “Maybe that was a little mean, ho?”

   “Yeah but how he thought about you is how I think about him him right now, it was harsh but he needs it to move on.”

-

WOOYOUNG POV

   It is all my fault and I guess I should only accept it. I wish that I only had a second chance and that I won't make the same mistake.

   “Woo?” someone knocked on my door. I wiped my tears and looked at the person. It was Jay’s annoying big cat. “Are you okay? Why are you crying?“

   “Taec leave me alone.”

   “Not until you tell me what's wrong.” he locked the door and sat down next to me.

   So I just told him everything. I felt better with everything off my chest.

   “So what do you really want?”

   “I don't know, a second chance?” I answered.

   “Maybe I can give that to you.” I looked at him surprised.

   “What!? What about Ja-”

   “-No, not me. Minjun-hyung. I think that he should have told you but that panda is too immature to admit it.” he said smiling, “And Jay,” his smile became more sincere and sad, “well I will always love him and I will just hope he feels the same.”

   “I bet he does hyung.” I wonder what was in the letter that Jay gave him, too bad I will never know until they get married. “Minjun-hyung?” I thought about it and he was always kind to me.

   Jay. I think it is actually your fat cat that is looking after me. Hyung I wish that I can thank you personally, for everything. Hyung he really miss you and love you, we all do and I wish you know that. And Khun, I really am sorry for hurting you and I discovered I really do love you, I don't just want to hurt you. I do love you, I learned a lesson from Junho though. It's that I should be happy just because the person I love is happy. So I'm happy that you are happy with Junho.

 

 

Hahaha. I wrote this because I was bored, to be honest I change the ending, Khun and Woo were supposed to be together but I think this is cuter? Hahaha anyway I hope it isn't too bad!^^