Red Thread Of Fate (Or Hate)

But You Didn't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Remember that time you brought a ball of string home and tied our little pinkies together for the whole day?     I thought you’d allow me to remove it when we had to go and meet the girls,     But you didn’t…   ‘Sica! Taeng! Wow much even outside? Who’s the master?’            *smirks*     ‘If that’s a game I want in. Only if it doesn’t have many shades of grey.’    *winks*     ‘Guys. Did you even think about how are you’re gonna eat with that?’         *sighs*     ‘Possessive much Jessi? Tae?’  *sighs louder*     ‘HAHAHA I SHIP TAENGSIC! BUT EVEN THAT’S A LITTLE… BWHAAHAHA!’    *falls off chair*     ‘Unnie, you should be careful not to tie that too tightly. There have been reports of people losing their fingers due to irreparable muscle damage caused by lack of blood flow to…’   *blinks*     ‘Is this what you mean by having her wrapped around your little finger? Tae? Sica? Just to clarify, Sica's the ‘her’. Right?’   *stares*           Remember the time I said that we are tied together by the red thread of fate, but you just wouldn’t believe me?     Well, I thought you’d appreciate the demonstration,     But you didn’t…   ‘KIM TAEYEON I TOLD YOU NO!!!’              
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter