8: The Scandal.

아빠라고 부르지 마! (Don't Call Me Daddy!)
While daddy was doing his radio show as a guest in KBS building, his phone vibrated on the table. He ignored and continued his show like how a Professional would do. Daddy received numerous of messages until the radio DJ has to make an advertisement break.
 

“I’m sorry, hyung. It won’t happen again.” He nodded and daddy looked at his messages.

 

“Krystal?”

 

As daddy opened the messages left by a lady named, Krystal, he massaged his temples.

 

Oppa! Would you kindly explain this to me?? I was hoping for the news about us dating until this!! -Krystal Baby

 

Daddy then recalled about me being the new child model.

 

That’s my nephew, remember? Have you forgotten about the new child model in our building? He was carried by Chanyeol hyung? -Jongin oppa

 

He was hoping for Krystal sungmo to believe him.

 

??? Why wasn’t I informed about this? He does look like you!! You almost gave me a heart attack about you having a child! For a moment, I thought you were cheating on me. -Krystal Baby

 

No, baby. I will never cheat on you. I love you. - Jongin oppa

 

Daddy lied. He was actually cheating on mommy. He left mommy for being in the entertainment business. Left her without saying a proper goodbye and a cowardly move too. Mommy has to go through hardship raising me. But never mind that now, at least I get to meet daddy and I want to know more about him. And I knew that he was actually still around and alive.

 

-

 

It has been days that mommy was finding a way to get me back and Chanyeol samchon secretly brought me to her workplace during the closing hours even though it was my bedtime. Daddy has to work late and he has been travelling for a photoshoot for one of the famous Japanese magazine. Chanyeol samchon has been making excuses that I have already gone to bed but I was not.

 

While I was sleeping on the cafe’s sofa seat, Chanyeol samchon and mommy had a conversation. “I have to get Jongin away from him before it gets any worse. At such a young age, he was signed up as a child model and now this? What’s next? Netizens will turn into Private Investigators and Jongin’s reputation will be affected. So are you and your members! I have led all of you into this mess.” Mommy was resting her head on the table and Chanyeol samchon was hesitant in holding her hand. He let that thought off and held her hand eventually.

 

“I understand why you are doing this.” Mommy looked up, “You want your son to know that his father is still alive and you want him to know how is it feel to be loved by his father. But you didn’t think about the paparazzis.” Mommy nodded. “Miyeon ah! We have to lock the… Oh…” Hyerin sungmo stopped and stared at Chanyeol samchon. “H-h-hi…” She stuttered while looking at him.

 

She quickly rushed next to mommy and whispered, “You are dating him now??” Mommy did not know what she was talking about until Hyerin sungmo eyes on their hands. Chanyeol samchon took notice too and let go of her hand. Both of them turned away in embarrassment. “Don’t be foolish, Hyerin ah.”

 

“Ah, I think I better bring Jongin back to the apartment.” Chanyeol samchon said, carefully picking me up gently. Mommy came towards me and gave me a goodnight kiss on the forehead. I was half-awakened by Chanyeol samchon’s phone. He picked it up and it was Junmyeon samchon. “Yah! Where are you? Have you seen the article yet?”

 

“What article?” Chanyeol samchon looked at mommy worriedly, “About Kai and Krystal dating! Why wasn’t I aware of this??!!” Mommy happened to overhear their conversations and she was surprised to the news. “Miyeon ah..” Hyerin sungmo called my mommy and she walked towards her.

 

As mommy took a hold of Hyerin sungmo’s phone, she dropped on her knees.

 

“Do you know what time Kai would be back?” Junmyeon samchon asked, “he will be arriving back to the apartment in about 2 hours.”

 

“With Krystal?!”

 

“Eung. Hyung. I gotta go. See you.” He hang up on his leader and with me on his arms, Chanyeol samchon took mommy’s hand again. “Maybe I should drive you back.” He felt her tear drops fell on to his hand. Seeing her cry made Chanyeol samchon worried. “It’s ok. I’ll drive her back. You can go back to your apartment, Chanyeol-ssi.”

 

“I’ll be here for you if you need me.” He assured and before he could leave, he turned again, “Message me when get back home safely.” Mommy did not respond but Hyerin sungmo did.

 

“It’s over, Hyerin ah. Everything. I thought bringing Jongin to his father would get us back together but, seems like he has found somebody else. I’m taking Jongin back without a trace and leave them.” Mommy looked at Hyerin sungmo. “You have to take Jongin away for me. Bring him to Incheon Airport. We are going far away from here.”

 

“We? You mean Little Jongin and you? To where? Where are you going to get that money??”

 

Mommy looked at her best friend, “I’ll talk to my father.”

 

“I’ll promise to pay you back.” Hyerin sungmo shook her head, “Best friends don’t have to pay back a single won! Just promise me that you will stay in contact with me and send me many pictures of Jongin growing up!” Mommy nodded and Hyerin sungmo looked at my mommy.

 

“I have someone there who could help you. She lives in California. I’m sure she would have a spare house for you to live. You don’t have to pay any rental. I’ll just talk to her.” Mommy hugged her, “thank you, Hyerin ah. I’m blessed to have a friend like you.”

 

-

 

Daddy was in the plane with his girlfriend and he was not aware about the news about them dating. At the same time, when Krystal sungmo mentioned about wanting the dating news to leak out, daddy was worried how would mommy react to the news. He has already hurt her once and made her pregnant with me in her.

 

Daddy already had been secretly dating Krystal sungmo while they were still trainees.

 

Why are you doing this to me, Miyeon ah? You shouldn’t have brought our child to my doorstep! You’re hurting yourself again.

 

As the plane touched down, daddy and Krystal sungmo with their managers took their luggages and quickly made their way to the carpark. Before they could reach there, their managers received a call. They wanted to stop both of them from going out together but it was too late. The cameras flashed too quickly and daddy was surprised. Not just reporters, even their fans were there.

 

He overheard some of the fans cried about dating with Krystal sungmo. Some even supported their relationship. As for the reporters, they kept repeating about when daddy and his girlfriend started dating. Their managers and bodyguards pushed all of the fans and reporters away.

 

Daddy was dumb-struck. Their rumored relationship has been leaked. After they rushed into their respective black vans, daddy did not have any time to say goodbye to her.

 

While his manager was at the front, he turned to face daddy. “Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve been dating Krystal?! I thought both of you were just close friends!”

 

Daddy did not say anything. “Now I am wondering how the other members would react to this scandal.”

 

“I’m wondering too.” He was thinking if he should tell Krystal sungmo the truth about me and use Chanyeol samchon to get daddy to meet mommy after so long.

 

Once daddy reached at his apartment, the members were in the living room. Some were crossing their arms, sitting on the couch and only Sehun samchon sat at the corner of the sofa’s arm rest who was expressionless. Only Sehun samchon knew about the secret of daddy and Krystal sungmo dating.

 

“Sehun told us everything.” Baekhyun samchon said and Yixin samchon added, “I called Taemin too. Since the both of you were dance buddies before. Why didn’t you want to tell us that you were dating Krystal? Can’t you be like Baekhyun?”

 

“Hey! Me, dating with Taeyeon is another story. But this? Chanyeol told us that this Little Jongin is actually your son. We chose not to believe it either. Is that why you have be denying your son’s existence when he has prove of your ex-girlfriend’s picture and letter? You don’t want Krystal to know that he is your son?” Baekhyun samchon asked my stressed out daddy. “Guys, can we talk about this the next morning? I’m exhausted and I’m having a bad headache.”

 

Chanyeol samchon could not stand anymore. He grabbed daddy’s collar, “Yah! Don’t you know how much Miyeon is suffering because of you?? She did this not because of revenge. She wants you to acknowledge about your son! She was hoping that one day the three of you would reunite together. She doesn’t want anything. She wants your son to know that you are still alive. She did mention of making your life miserable but she does not even know you are dating with Krystal! Who are you cheating on actually?”

 

Daddy gave him the look, “So, she’s not dead? Wait a minute. You met up with her behind my back, haven’t you?” Chanyeol samchon loosened his grips. “So, you want to be Jongin’s step-father? You want to take my son and Miyeon away from me?” Daddy stood closer to him, in anger and full of jealousy.

 

“I wasn’t intended to. Since you gave that suggestion, yes.” Daddy punched Chanyeol samchon. Minseok samchon and Tao samchon broke them up. “You don’t deserve Little Jongin and Miyeon in your life!! Take your pick! Krystal or Miyeon?!” Chanyeol samchon gave him an option which made daddy stopped moving.

 

“You’ve left Miyeon for fame without realising that you made her pregnant. After what you have done, you dated Krystal months after breaking up with Miyeon? What has she done to you that she deserved to live miserably? She’s been living her life being humiliated that your son is someone else’s!” All the other samchon looked at Chanyeol samchon. That was their first time seeing him so emotional. Emotionally in love with mommy. “I felt her pain and yes, I love her.” Chanyeol samchon looked at his leader. “And I’m telling you first-hand. She’s taking Little Jongin away from you, us. She’s going far away where we won’t be able to know where she is.” He broke away from Minseok samchon’s grip and went to Sehun’s room.

 

Daddy just stood in the living room while the other samchon left him alone except their leader, “I’ll stay with Krystal if I don’t want this big scandal going around. For the sake of YOUR reputation.” He patted on daddy’s shoulder and went to his room.

 

-

 

Chanyeol samchon called mommy and he could hear her sobbing. “Miyeon ah. I know this is not the best timing to tell you this but, I can’t hold on to my feelings anymore. I…” Chanyeol samchon sighed, “I’ll tell you in person when we meet again. And, I’ve told Kai about you going away. I’m sorry. I got angry…”

 

“It’s alright, Chanyeol ah. He deserves to know eventually that I’m alive. I’m sending Hyeri the day after tomorrow to pick up Little Jongin.”

 

“No. Let me bring him to you so that I can tell you what I wanted to say.” He heard a soft, “ok” from mommy. Both of them hung up and behind him stood was Sehun samchon. “So, you’re going to confess to her?” He nodded. “It’s better to tell her that she is loved by somebody who actually cares. Like what Kai said. I am willing to be Little Jongin’s step-father if she gives me the chance to.”

 

“Hyung?! Are you crazy??!”


 

Author's note!

OMG!! Finally!! After a year of hiatus! Hope you like this chapter! Lots of drama!! hahahaha!!
And I'm currently working on a new poster to rename that title on it.