4: A Day with Daddy.

아빠라고 부르지 마! (Don't Call Me Daddy!)

I was video calling mommy while the uncles and daddy were asleep. 

"Have you eaten well? Did appa feed you well?" Mommy asked. "Uncle Chanyeol take care of me!" I answered mommy. "Uncle Chanyeol?" I nodded and mommy was surprised that daddy did not take care of me. "Why appa did not take care of you?"

"Appa hates me." Mommy looked furious. "That jerk. It's ok, baby. Let the other uncles take care of you. Let's make appa get what he deserves." I nodded even though I don't really understand what she meant. What does daddy deserve actually?

I didn't realised that someone in the house was already half-awake. "Alright, Jongin ah. You go and sleep. Mommy need to work later ok? I love you, Jongin."

"I love you eomma."

"Give me a kiss?" Mommy asked for a kiss and I kissed her on the screen and she was smiling while her tears tearing down her cheeks.

I unplugged the phone from the charger and went towards the bedroom. Uncle Chanyeol, uncle Baekhyun and daddy were still asleep. I crept into daddy's bed. Daddy suddenly turned and hugged me. "Miyeon ah." He snuggled me and I was happy that I am finally sleeping on daddy's arm while he called for my mommy.

-

The next morning, uncle Chanyeol saw me sleeping next to daddy. He smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast only for me. 

Daddy woke up, still his arms around me and as he opened his eyes, he were looking at me. Daddy still remembers how mommy used to sleep on his arms. I'm sorry, Miyeon. I'm sorry for not believing that this is our son. He really does looked like me. But I could not accept him! Others already think otherwise now. Should I just leave him in the orphanage? No. The school might think that this child will be mine and even if I tell them it was my relatives, they will think I am a very bad guardian. Ugh!! Why are you doing this to me, Miyeon ah?

Daddy brushes my hair away from my face. "Good morning~~" Uncle Chanyeol entered the room with a plate on his hand. "Who is hungry~?" I woke up by the smell of the food uncle Chanyeol cooked. "Oh~~? He's awake?" I sat up while daddy pretended that he is asleep. I crawled out of the bed and went towards him. "Let's wash your face first, alright?" I nodded as I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

Today the uncles have not much schedule except for daddy, fortunately. Both of them are having a day off. It was just nice for me to enjoy a day with daddy!

Uncle Chanyeol really took care of me. He cleaned me up before having my breakfast. He carried me to the dining room and the other uncles were looking at me. "Kai is lucky that he got to stay with the little Jongin. I wish I could get a day off too." Uncle Minseok was whining while he rested his chin on his arms. "We will get our chance. It just happened that he will be with his appa. Right, little Jongin ah~?"

"Neh~" I said while uncle Chanyeol fed me breakfast.

Daddy and I stood near the door while I bid goodbye to the uncles who were on their way to their respective schedules. Daddy just left while I follow him from behind. Daddy's leg were long and while he took big steps towards the living room, I was taking a small running steps to follow his pace. Daddy just sat on the couch switching on the TV. It was "The Avengers" and I love that movie especially Ironman! I took the Ironman figurine next to me and sat down quietly on the floor. Daddy did not even noticed that I was paying attention to the movie when he started to change the channel.

I began to cry and pointed at the TV. "IRONMAN!!!" I told him to change the channel but he ignored me. I walked towards him and shook his leg. "I WANT TO SEE IRONMAN!!"

"Go away. It's my TV!" I dropped on the floor, rolling and showed tantrum at daddy but he did not seemed to care until he could not take my crying anymore. "Fine!" He switched the channel back on and I kept quiet. I began to fix my eyes on the TV and daddy was very annoyed, eventually, he watched the movie with me. "Ironman!" I began to be excited when Ironman came into the scene where Captain America was fighting with the villain, Loki.

Daddy went to the kitchen and made himself some popcorn. He sat beside me on the floor with the popcorns and some pillows. While I was engrossed with the movie, daddy unexpectedly started to feed me with the popcorn he made. He was smiling while feeding me. "Jongin ah." I looked up at daddy who opened his mouth, "Ahhh~" I knew that daddy wants me to feed him some popcorn. I took one piece and put it in his mouth. 

Daddy began to lie down to the side and I rested my head on his flat tummy. 

After the movie ends, daddy asked me, "Do you like to dance?" I nodded my head and he switched off the TV. He plugged his phone to the speaker and switched on to one of the songs. He started to dance "History". I started to bounce and moving my hips while daddy does his moves. He took my hands and started to dance with me. Then he started to play some salsa on his phone.

"Come up here." Daddy carry me up and did some salsa moves even though I may not be a good dancer, yet. He put me down and started to twirl me around. "Your eomma loves dancing Salsa with me." I was smiling and laughing while daddy reminisce his memories with mommy. Seems like daddy loves to listen to Salsa too. So that probably means that he still have feelings for mommy.

"Do you still like eomma?" I asked and he stopped dancing. "Let's go out." Daddy called his manager and when he arrived, daddy got me changed and brought some extra clothes and pampers with him. We went to Dongdaemun market and I saw lots of stuffs. We went into the toys shop and I was very excited. "Yah! Why out of the sudden you bring this kid out? I thought he is not your kid?"

"He's not. Just thought of bringing him out. Get some fresh air." Daddy said. He still won't admit that I am his son. It's ok, daddy. As long as you acknowledged that I am your son in your heart, I'm so much glad. I'm sure mommy is too.

Fans already gathered around daddy and he has lost sight of me. "JONGIN AH!!!" Daddy was calling for me but he has forgotten that my fake name was Junsu.

The fans were puzzled that why was he calling out his name and asked, "Why are you calling yourself?" He then realised it. Daddy's manager got him off the crowd and came to look for me. "JUNSU AH!!" This time, he called the "right" name. "YAH! KIM JUNSU!!" Then he heard some fan girls were saying that the little boy they spotted looked like daddy, came towards them. "KIM JUNSU!" The girls screamed when daddy were near them. "Oppa! IS HE YOUR SON?! IS HE REALLY YOUR SON?!" Daddy carried me in his arms and ran away with uncle manager. 

"It's dangerous to wonder off like that! What will happened to you back there?!" Daddy was angry at me. "If they ever find out about you. The REAL truth, we're ruined!"

"What real truth?" Daddy's manager asked and daddy kept quiet. "Kai!"

"Don't tell this to anyone, hyung. Please." Daddy's manager shook his head. "You finally admit it."

Daddy sighed. "Because whatever he does, it's exactly like her. I missed her." Daddy said, looking out from the window. I was already asleep in the car after a short nag from daddy. 

"So that's how it happened. Why don't you try visit her grave?" Daddy looked at his manager. "I can't. There are many reasons of me not going there."

A few reasons why? Let's see. Firstly, if he visits the grave, if they found out about my "mommy", they will say that I am his son. Which is true but my mommy is still alive! Secondly, even if he lies that it is his whatever relatives, they will still find out eventually.

Lastly, what if daddy could not find mommy's grave? Well, since daddy's manager managed to know his secret, hope it stays that way.

Whatever happened, I enjoyed being with daddy even though it's just a short period of time. I got to dance with daddy alone too!

It was 2 o'clock in the morning and everyone has already asleep. Uncle Chanyeol was the last one to be asleep because... Oh god knows why. I pretended to be asleep until uncle Chanyeol started to snore a little. I sneaked away from his grip and slowly made my way to the living room.

When I gave mommy a video call, someone from behind took the phone away from me and when my mommy picked up, she went quiet.


a/n: i apologise for the short chapter! Plus, I think i already stated that this is just a short story fanfic. Prolly I might do less that 20 chapters? I don't know. XDD Hope you like this chapter!