the beginning and the end

The Beginning and The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A song played on my phone as i plugged my earphones into my ears. It was a cold morning on Monday, i was on the train to my school. Everyday i went to my school with a train. It was fun, for me. It was early morning, around 6 am. Some people were asleep on the train, maybe they had not enough slept last night.

 

I was standing near the door's train. Well, young people need to give their chair to the oldies. I was looked out the window with my earphones on my ears. I loved this part, the part when no one disturb me, the part when only some songs that could be heard, the part when i only see the street, cars, trees, clouds and sun moving from this train, the part when i felt calm and peace.

 

A hand tapped my shoulder, i looked at the hand on my shoulder before looking at the owner of the hand. I smiled. My peace heart became more peace after i saw him. A tall guy with elf-ish ears, wide grin, and big eyes. He was standing there, beside me with his silly face.

 

He was my only true friend, My only trusted friend, my only friend who always there for me. My one and only friend who could make me smiled everytime i was with him.

 

He was the dumb kid but he was so so so kind, he could made people laugh at him or with him, he was the positive guy, he could be a good listener for everyone, he could made your sadness gone, he could made your bad day turned to a good day, he was always put everyone's happiness before his, he was best friend material. 

 

He greeted me, so did i. We always went to school together with the train. The first time we met each other was on a train, even we were from a same school, we never talked or see each other before. Probably because he was my senior. We met on the train when we wanted to go home. 

 

 

 

It was such a crowded train, very crowded until i felt like i could faint anytime soon because no air. But a hand grabbed my arm and that was the first time i heard his voice. He asked me was i okay, and he kept his hand on my arm like he knew that i might faint or fall down soon. I nodded and tried to stay conscious, i really wanted to tell him that he can leave me because it was kinda awkward but i have no energy to even open my mouth so i let him be.

 

He helped me out from that crowded train. He made sure to make me sit before he sat beside me, he pulled out his bottle water from his bag and gave it to me. I eyed that bottle. I didn't know should i take it or not because basically he was a stranger. I knew that he was from my school because he wore a same uniform like mine but he was still a stranger for me.

 

He smiled and put the bottle on my hand, he told me that he wasn't a bad guy and that water wasn't poisoned. But i was being stubborn and just stared at him. He finally gave up and took his bottle, he drank it. He was showed me that it wasn't poisoned. Well, i waited until around 3 minutes and i was sure that it wasn't poisoned because that guy was perfectly fine. 

 

I gulped it down, and i felt my body became fresh again. He smiled widely and told me that i was probably got dehidration. That was make sense. I was really grateful that he helped me, if not, maybe i was already fainted on that crowded train. I thanked him, he smiled. And to my surprise, he held up his hand to offer a handshake with me.

 

"My name is Park Chanyeol."

 

 

 

We arrived at our school, walking side by side. My earphones still in my ears, no one was talking on the way to our school because he knew that i don't like talking to someone when my earphones plugged in my ears. He knew me so well. It was still too early to come, but we always did it. Before our classes started, we always stayed on the rooftop. Rooftop was our favorite place. Calm, beautiful, comfy, no one in there besides both of us. A warm wind blew our hair as the sunlight showering our skin. I closed my eyes and placed down my bag. I really loved peace places. 

 

I felt a warmth beside me, his warmth. I opened my eyes and saw him closed his eyes, i plugged one of my earphone in his ear. He didn't flinch or startle because i always did it. We listened together like we did the first time in this place.

 

 

 

I found a stairs to our school's rooftop, it was forbidden but my curiosity won the debate on my head. I looked around to make sure no one looking at me, when i was sure, i ran up and saw a door. It should be locked but i guess i was accidentally lucky that day. I turned the knob and opened that door. The sunlight stabbed my eyes, i squinted my eyes tried to adjust the light until i can fully open my eyes. I walked in the rooftop, no one in there. It was so calm, and kinda windy. I told myself that this place could be my secret place.

 

I looked around to know about my new favorite place. That was when i met him again. I stopped in my track, watching him sleeping soundly from afar. I wasn't sure it was Chanyeol or not. But from how long his legs, how browny his hair and how big his ear i was sure it was him. 

 

I walked closer to him, an arm covered his eyes. The sun was so bright, how can he didn't felt dazzled. I just wanted to turn around when i heard his voice, his deep voice. "How can you come in?" I stared at him, his arm still on his eyes. I was confused, was he talking to me or was he talking in his sleep? 

 

He waited my answer but he got nothing, he put down his arm and looked up at me. His eyes widened and sat abruptly. It was like he couldn't believe that it was me who stood in front of him which was true. He couldn't believe he met me again. He smiled and asked me to sit with him so i did. 

 

He told me that he couldn't believe it was me who dared come to a forbidden place. I laughed. I laughed because of him. We talked, joked and talked until we got tired. I was too lazy to attend my class, so i decided to stay here. I wasn't that sure when he told me he will accompany me but i shrugged it off.

 

I took my iPod and my earphones. He saw me and i saw him. I took a conclusion that he also wanted to listening it to kill the boredom, i gave him one of my earphone and we listened it together. Together. For the first time there was someone listening some songs with me. And it was the first time too we felt peace, comfort and closer in that beautiful place.

 

 

 

We stayed in there until we heard the bell rang echoed our school, it has been almost 30 minutes we stayed in there with earphones in our ear. He opened his eyes "Ah, why the bell rang that fast, i still want to stay here." i chuckled and told him to go to his class. I would like to accompany him in here but he was a senior, he needed to study for his final exams.

 

He obeyed me and we walked down from rooftop, so many pairs of eyes watched us. Every students has their curious eyes followed our every movements. And i was sure they had been watching us since we became closer, they were being impatient to know the truth about our relationship. But i was just shook them off.

 

He bid goodbye as he walked to his class and so did i. I walked to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter