Chapter 2

Wizards Of Fantasy

Normally, I would be like any other day, I wake up, go to school, come back, eat lunch then go to sleep. But today, It was different. In the morning, not 7 or 8 in the morning, but at 3AM IN THE MORNING!! What would I be doing at 3am in the morning? Of course I was sleeping duhh~

As I was dreaming bout me saving the whole Wiz Tech just as Professor Choi was about to give me a scholarship for my bravery act, people were calling my name and all, but suddenly, THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE!!! In dream land, it was like that, but in reality, it's just unnie shaking me to wake me up, even So Eun was already up? I took the chance to look at clock next to me. IT WAS ONLY 3AM?!?!!?!

"What the hell man? I was having an AWESOME dream!!"

"Well your dream has ended!! The siren has gone off, didn't you hear?" Unni told me as she tried to pull me off the bed.

"Siren? What siren?" I asked, confused.

"The wiizard world siren. Some idiot must have accidentally told the dark side bout wizard world and now, it is being attacked! Hurry! Let's go help!"

Immediately, I poofed myself and my sisters to the wizard lab, we used to have lessons with dad there, after he was gone, we only been in there to go to the wizard world to eat and shop for stuffs. We walked through the door only to find Wiz Tech in a mess. Our mind told us to find Professor Choi first. Strangely, unlike the hall and the other places in Wiz Tech, the professor's room is filled with plastic balls?

"Wow, this is so easy to clean! Take those balls, put them there, leave this place, far from here." I said the magic spell but my wand wasn't working.

"Yah! Pabo! Have you forgotten everything you learnt here? The greatest enemy of wizards, is PLASTIC. No magic can be done in this place, looks like we would have to clear this ourselves, manually."

"If that's the case, edgebano uTWOsis!" I duplicated myself and wala! Hey, where the duplicate go?

"PABO!! ROOM OF PLASTIC!!" 

Oh right, I forgot about that part. We opened the doors and let all the balls flow out, and we finally found Professor Choi! She told us what happen and I went to call  Seohyun for help. She then went to pixie land to find Taeyeon for help. After 30mins, SNSD came. SNSD is Seohyun's group name, it's kinda her clique in pixie land. The Angels help us to clear all the balls, cause they don't use magic, they have their own way of doing things. It's been such a long time since I saw Seohyun in her angel form, she's so pretty.

After we cleared up all the balls, all the wizards used our powers to restore Wiz Tech. After we're done, it looks just like before. While the rest of the wizards went back to pack their things and stuffs, the angels, my sisters and I went around Wizard World to see if there is anything we could help to do, but this is weird, Wizard World seems fine? How come only Wiz Tech was attacked?

"This is weird, very weird" See even Taeyeon unnie agrees with me. [P.S: in case u were wondering, all the bright side know where each other lair is]

"We should really look around." SoEun said.

"Yeah! We'll help to see if we can find anything!" Tiffany unnie said.

"I'll go talk to Professor Choi and SoYeon, too see if theres anything we could do. Mean while, you guys could split up and look around." Taeyeon unnie told us what to do and she head off to find the other heads.

"Okay, SoEun, you will come with me, Jessica and Yuri. ShinHye will go with Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yoona and Hannah will go with SooYoung and Seohyun. Meet back here in an hour, telecommunicate if u find something." Tiffany unnie split us up. 

We went to different directions and SooYoung unnie ask me if I had anybody to ask around since I lived in Wizard world before. Immediately, I thought of Joon Oppa. I took them to my old house, which the MBLAQ oppas live in now, and after I rang the doorbell, G.O oppa opened the door. We went inside and I told them the whole story.

"Nothing really happened in the wizard world though, it was really quiet this morning. If you didn't tell us, we wouldn't have know that the school was attacked." CheonDoong Oppa said.

"Even the lightest sleeper in MBLAQ didn't hear anything?! This is really very weird" I said.

"But the weirdest thing of all is, why would they just attact Wiz Tech when they already found wizard world?" SooYoung unni asked.

"Maybe they haven't found the tower of control? As you should know, we've put up alot of decoys around.." SeungHo oppa said.

"I'm not really sure but I guess we'll find out when Taeyeon unni comes back." Seohyun said

If only we knew, someone was listening to our whole conversation, nothing would have happened.