Final

Fight, Flight!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Can’t you see I’m busy” he said shouting on you while standing behind his work table, you know that your boyfriend, yongguk is busy preparing for next came back but it’s been a long time since you got a chance to spend time with him. All you want is a day with him, nothing else. You nervously look at him feeling a bit scared because of his outburst “I—Just want to spend time with you, can’t you just give me some of your time. Sometimes I feel insecure and jealous on your work, it’s like they are more important than me” you said, biting your lower lip as you fight back the tears “Yes you are right! This is my work, this is my life. I can choose my work more than you any time I want” he said, glaring at you. It hits you like a bomb, you stare at him in disbelief while feeling your heart breaks into a thousand pieces. You can take every hateful word, rejection and insult for anybody but him. You thought that yongguk will understand you every time that he will put you first. He is the only one you want to treat you right, maybe you put your hopes up, again like always. “Ahh---Alright” you said taking a step back “I’m sorry to disturb you” you said before dashing off, you don’t want him to see you crying, pulling the door open your eyes widen when you saw all his friends standing there outside, their eyes are wide as yours “How long have you been here?” you asks, Himchan look away not sure what to say but it only make you burst in tears and ran off, you didn’t hear your name being called by them.   You ran outside, ignoring the murmurs and glance from people around. Jumping inside your car you start it and drove off, your eyes are blurred by tears that you can’t hold back any more. You abruptly pulled your car on Side Street and cry loudly gripping on wheel, feeling frustrated and hopeless.           “You didn’t have to say those words to him Bang Yongguk” Himchan glares at him while he’s working at something on his laptop “I said those things to her to make her stop coming here, I’m busy himchan I have project to finish our boss pressuring me about this” he snarl back “that why you lashes all your frustration and anger on her? Do you think its fine? She ran out crying and god knows what she’s doing right now, I thought you love her, that she’s not just another girl then why are you doing this to her?” Himchan glares at him, Yongguk removes his eyes from his laptop and look at his best friend “Why you sound like you care about her?” he asks Himchan shake his head and scoffs “Now you are jealous, you are the one who said that you will choose work over her anytime” he said “I didn’t mean those words” he rolled his eyes and went back typing “Well those words means a lot to her, you made her feel like you don’t care about her” he said before leaving yongguk’s office. After few minutes yongguk can’t help but to think what did he just did to you. You knew him well; you know that he didn’t choose his words when he’s angry, tired or frustrated. “I hope she will understand and forgive me” he said to himself and tried to focus on his work again but after few tries he can’t do anything right with a sigh of frustration he stood from his seat and went to his cabinet, grabbing a bottle of wine and a glass he pour some for himself and stood in the middle of his office, he’s eyes caught the glimpse of his phone lying on his coffee table. Grabbing it he unlocked the screen and a bright light welcomes him. There’s a few miscalls and text messages from you, you sent them before your arguments. Reading your pleading message he can’t help to feel guilty, you didn’t do anything wrong from him to treat you like that, sighing he dialed your number “” he hissed when you voicemail welcomes him. He glances on the clock hanging on wall “10:30” he whisper and look at his table. He closes his eyes, his mind is arguing whether he will finish his work or go to your house. Opening his eyes he immediately type something on his phone before he sent it on your number “Let’s talk tomorrow, at your house”           --------     “Is this right?” you asked yourself staring at plane ticket on your hand, you forced yourself to believe that you made a good decision “No one will notice that I’m gone anyways” you sadly sighed, Yongguk words is still bordering you, it’s been two days since your arguments but it still hurts you, after you receive his message you immediately decided to buy a plane ticket to Japan, maybe this is your great escape. “Calling all passenger of flight 0987”  Taking a deep breath you stood from your seat and grab your bag “This is it” you said, walking to your assigned plane you smiles as the attendant greets you nicely “Good day ma’am can I see you ticket?” she asked with a smile “Oh yes, here”     --------------   “Yes and No” Yongguk sighed “I went to her house but she’s not there. I’m already here in front of her office” he said on the other line “I understand, I will control myself beside I want to fix our relationship. Okay tell boss that I’m taking a leave for a week thanks you himchan” he said before turning his phone off the shoving it inside his pocket. He then walk inside of your office building, he went straight to information desk “Good afternoon sir, do you have any appointment?” the clerk asks him “Hmm, no but I’m here to visit someone upstairs I’m not sure on which department she is but her name is Hwang Mirae” he said “One minute sir” he said and check for your name. Yongguk stood there impatiently waiting “Yongguk-shi?” a female voice called him, he turn around a saw a familiar girl around your age looking at him “Is that you?” she asks again yongguk frown but nodded his head “Hmmmm do I know you?” he asks, the girl smirks at him “Nam sohee, Mirae’s friend” she stated “Oh, sorry I didn’t remember you” he shyly admitted “How could you? We only meet once Mirae never brings you on our dates, anyways why are you here do you have meeting here?” she asks “Sorry about that, No I don’t have meeting here. I want to see Mirae so yeah” he asks “Huh? Mirae isn’t here. I don’t think you will see her here again”
she said “Why not? She’s working here, did they promote or send her somewhere else?” he asks, confuse. “They kicked her out; boss fired her because they thought Mirae was the one who sabotage the project they’re working for almost five months. Didn’t she tell you about it?” she said “Kicked her out? They fired her? When?” he asks “Hmm, four days ago? Not sure when but yes they kicked her out”     ---------------   “They kick her out without doing any investigation, is that even legal?” Himchan claims “I don’t know, now I feel worse, If only I knew what happen to her but in the first place I shouldn’t said those words to her, I let her feel that no one needs her! . I screw big time” Yongguk sigh in frustration “I don’t know where is she, She won’t answer my calls and messages” “Why don’t you ask her best friend, Chaerin.” Himchan suggested “I al
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter