hello

dont go away

Mino looking around with bored face. Damn, seungyoon. If not for seungyoon, maybe mino now relax quietly at his home and wacthing football, instead of being in the middle of a party of strangers. Mino was forced to accompany seungyoon to this party, because seungyoon say only briefly in this party. moreover he can not say no to seungyoon.

seungyoon who stands beside mino, looking around too. His eyes stopped at one point. Disbelief, seungyoon told mino. "Not that Jinwoo? our school friends? "

 

"What?"


"Jinwoo. our school friends " Seungyoon pointing towards the intended person.

 

 Mino looked  where Jinwoo stunned. "Yes, he did Jinwoo."


Whether it is a coincidence or does God condemns them to meet, mino doesnt know. But Jinwoo not changed a bit. Still the same as last they met at a party two years ago. Mino smiled when he saw Jinwoo are like lost in the middle of the party. De javu, mino whispered to himself.


"is he Jinwoo new boyfriend ? because when we met him two years ago, Jinwoo's boyfriend is not the person who accompanied him now ". Seungyoon nudged mino.


"I guess he is not his boyfriend"


"How can you know that he was not his boyfriend? "


"Because of his face shows it".


"Face? "


"Yes".

Two years ago ...
Mino and seungyoon were talking with their friends. Their friend's wedding party is a place to meet their old friends again. while deep in conversation, mino attention diverted toward another table. There are mino see Jinwoo was sitting with someone, but Jinwoo face looks very uncomfortable. Actually  mino want to talk with jinwoo, but  Jinwoo always with that man. So when mino see Jinwoo walking towards the toilet with his friend. Mino decided to follow and wait in front of the toilet.

mino stopped when he saw Jinwoo was in front of the toilet with that man who always beside Jinwoo. Jinwoo eyes blush looks like crying, while the man who was with him instead stared angrily, instead of entertaining Jinwoo. mino just wanted to go to them, but his steps must be stopped as he saw the man  kissing Jinwoo. mino decided to go back to the party venue with a broken heart.

 

Mino look at the man who was with Jinwoo now. He was not a man who kissed Jinwoo two years ago. Therefore, Mino left seungyoon, and walked toward Jinwoo.


Seungyoon smile when he see mino walking towards Jinwoo. seungyoon know how mino feel towards Jinwoo. feelings that mino have been stored  long ago and never changed. Seungyoon still remember two years ago how mino heartbreak when he knew Jinwoo has a boyfriend. Seungyoon also know mino always keep Jinwoo picture in his wallet. Seungyoon know exactly how mino love Jinwoo which is the first love for mino.


From the first seungyoon actually been trying to match  mino with his friend, but everything always fails. Mino does want a relationship with someone else, but mino always comparing his boyfriend with Jinwoo. because that relationship mino always fail. Seungyoon also remember how mino smile all day when he receives a message from Jinwoo. just because a message mino already feel so most fortunate person in the world.


Seungyoon knows mino real reason when they both decided to move to this city to work. Although mino reasoned wanted adventure. But seungyoon know exactly, because mino want to forget Jinwoo. but it seems that even though they are moved to the end of the world mino is not going to forget Jinwoo. especially after they found out that Jinwoo also worked in the same city with them now.


It has been more than a hundred times seungyoon told mino contact Jinwoo, but mino still refused. Seungyoon know mino still afraid to meet with Jinwoo, especially after the incident at their friend's party. Seungyoon hope this meeting they could make mino be happier.


Seungyoon look at the man who was with Jinwoo. when his eyes meet the man eyes, seungyoon somehow feel his heart beat faster, without his knowing, his legs already stepped follow mino.