meeting you again

dont go away

Jinwoo stared his cell phone blankly. He still could not believe that Seughoon would snap like this. Jinwoo just call to ask what seunghoon want for dinner tonight, all running well  like usuall but when Jinwoo asked seunghoon was where him, suddenly seunghoon angry and yelled at him, even immediately cut the call . jinwoo was confused with seunghoon now. is that an usual course if a boyfriend asked where his boyfriend was.

Jinwoo is already suspicious with seunghoon attitude lately. seunghoon often come home late and often turned off his cell phone too. When Jinwoo asked him, seunghoon always reluctant to answer, even in the ends always scolding Jinwoo. Actually Jinwoo was already can not stand together with seunghoon, but his affection for the man who has been with him for five years make he still persist despite seunghoon very hurt Jinwoo with his attitude.

Jinwoo decided to call Taehyun, maybe it's better this night he slept  at Taehyun place, Jinwoo not want to fight with seunghoon when he comes home later. Jinwoo already tired of fighting every day. Although  in the ends  seunghoon will apologize but Jinwoo already tired today. not to mention his work as a manager of a company is  completely  make his body exhausting today.


"Hey, are you free tonight? Can I come to your house? I need some fresh air for this weekend. "Jinwoo say straightly when Taehyun answer his call.

"of course. You can come tonight, I will actually going to my old friend party, so you can accompany me "Taehyun replied enthusiastically. Actually Taehyun never approve Jinwoo and seunghoon relationship. Especially when he knows how  Seunghoon  treat Jinwoo now.

"Well, wait for fifteen minutes. "Jinwoo ended call and take a bath. Maybe it's better this weekend he spent with Taehyun.

Taehyun and Jinwoo went to Taehyun old friend's wedding. Taehyun plan only briefly there because after that he and Jinwoo decided to watch movie at home. A thing he used to do with Jinwoo, long before Jinwoo have relationship with seunghoon. Taehyun leave Jinwoo briefly to take a drink, but when he returned to the table, Taehyun was surprised because Jinwoo face  look pale.

"Jinwoo, are u okay? Why do you look so pale? "Asked Taehyun to Jinwoo.

"He is here, Taehyun." Jinwoo says but his face Become more pale and his eyes getting bigger.

Taehyun looking at Jinwoo view. there is a tall man, with thick eyebrows, and tan skin walking towards them. Taehyun was suprised saw that man. Finally Taehyun know why Jinwoo pale as this. Taehyun know the man, instead of Taehyun know directly, but Taehyun know him from Jinwoo's photos and stories about the man. Taehyun know exactly how Jinwoo feel against the man who was walking toward them now.

 



Jinwoo looked around, trying to enjoy the party. Taehyun were to fetch drinks for them, while Jinwoo wait in a table. His eyes looked at a couple of passing around him, the couple looked happy, not depressing  as him, thought Jinwoo. when Jinwoo was busy staring at the couple at the next table, Jinwoo felt a pair of eyes staring at him, out of curiosity Jinwoo looked at person who look at him. Jinwoo feel like seeing a ghost when his eyes met the man, the man who always had a special place in his heart. Men who became his first love. Men are always present in his thoughts even though he had relationship with seunghoon.


* Flash back *
Jinwoo staring around his new class. Jinwoo is a new student at school
. Exactly a month Jinwoo already moved it to school, but although the new month, Jinwoo was immediately popular and had many friends. The only one who doesnt want to be friends with Jinwoo is mino. Mino is the smartest kids in Jinwoo school, his quiet,  have no friends, just talk when someone asks.

One day the teacher told them create a task in pairs, Jinwoo who felt sorry because no one would want to pair up with mino, finally decided to pair with mino. Originally paired with mino such objections. But over time they increasingly familiar. Even mino already begun often talk with the Jinwoo. they would often play together.

Jinwoo no idea started when a different feeling towards mino. How to mino smile and laugh always comes in Jinwoo minds. the way mino make him laugh, mino always beside Jinwoo, they always spending time together. that days was very happy for Jinwoo when he spend together  with mino. but when they would enter senior high school, mino's family decided to move out of town. Since then Jinwoo never see mino again.

* End of flashback *


Taehyun back and ask him. But Jinwoo can not answer. He was surprised to see Mino again, a man who has always he longed for. Taehyun know all about mino, Jinwoo already tell everything to Taehyun, even showing  mino pictures. Only Taehyun was the only person who knows about mino. Taehyun also told Jinwoo contact mino, when Jinwoo get  Mino numbers. but Jinwoo not dare call mino, Jinwoo was scared if Mino have forgotten him.

Jinwoo not expected to meet with mino at this party. Jinwoo not think that mino back to this city after six years. Mino has not changed much, besides the higher and and become more handsome. His eyes were still  same as before, that eyes were staring Jinwoo sharply. And Jinwoo feels he will soon fainted when he saw mino walking toward him.