All Of A Sudden

Short Story of YulKrys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All Of A Sudden

 

02nd April 2016, Saturday, 09:00 a.m.

Kwon Mansion: Yul's Room.

 

"I still can't get over it. I can't. After reading the news last night I still can't accept that she's gone. I lost. I lost to a little guy. I lost to a kid." Yul thought as he button up his shirt.

 

Kwon Yul is an actor under SME agency. Right now he's getting ready for his schedule. Even he is totally heartbroken now he decide to let it be. He's just hoping that he won't meet her later.

 

...

 

"Umma, I will be going now." Yul said as he walk passed the kitchen.

 

"Drive safely Yul."

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 09:45 a.m.

 

With a heavy step and a heavy heart, Yul step into the building. Unfortunately, the first person to show up is her. His love one. It's Krystal Jung. She look at him with a worried eyes.

 

He walk and stop in front of her. "Congratulation, Soojung-ah." Yul said with a small smile without looking at her face.

 

"Y-Yes oppa. Thank you."

 

Then Yul just walk away from her. She just stare at his back.

 

 

 

As Yul keep walking he then meet with Tiffany. She look at him and sigh. She approached him and take him to the locker room. She locked the door and sit beside him.

 

"What are you going to do now, Yuwree-ah?" She crossed her arms in front of her chest as she asked that.

 

"I don't know."

 

"Don't blame yourself. Both of you at the fault because none of you are trying to be together."

 

"It seems like we have no chance to be together. There is nothing I can do anymore." He said.

 

"Believe in destiny. It's not that I'm praying that Kai and Soojung will break up soon but we won't know what will happen in future. Just don't love her too much anymore. I don't want you to get hurt."

 

"Yes Fany. I know." He smile bitterly. "What about you and Khunnie?"

 

"We're okay. He love me, I love him." She said with a smile.

 

"Good for you." He said and let out a smile.

 

His heart broken even more. Why? Because she have lost Tiffany too. It's the same way how he lost Krystal. But when Tiffany found out that Yul loves her, she become confused with her feeling. Did she really love Nichkhun? Or did she actually loves Yul more?

 

But Yul don't know that Tiffany aware of his feeling towards her before. "Yul-ah. Fight for your love when you have a chance okay?"

 

"Arasso. You worry too much." He smile.

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Practice Room - 11:00 a.m.

 

"Yul." Hyo and Soo said in unison with a worried expression.

 

"Hey guys."

 

"Yah.. Are you okay?" He sounded really worry as he asked.

 

"I'm okay Soo. Stop looking at me with those eyes. It's making me feel pathetic."

 

"Arasso. Just don't do anything stupid."

 

Yul nodded. "I met Tiffany on my way here. She give me an advice. It's breaking my heart even more after met her."

 

"You still love her?"

 

"I'm not Hyo. I'm just feel disturbed by that."

 

"Focus on your career. You know there's nothing you can do now right?" Hyo patted his shoulder and smile warmly.

 

"Yes Hyo. I will."

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Entrance - 02:30 p.m.

 

Yul, Hyo and Soo are on their way out of the building. Thats when they saw Kai and Krystal are acting all lovey dovey towards each other. None of them hate the couple. There's no objection towards KaiStal.

 

Soo turned gaze at Yul. "Yah, are you okay?"

 

"I'm okay Soo. Don't worry." He smile.

 

"Hello Kai, Soojung." Hyo greet them while Yul just standing there. Not bother to look at the couple.

 

"Hello sunbae!" Both of them greet with a deep bow.

 

"Having a good time eh?" Soo tease them.

 

They just smile shyly. Yul look at their intertwined hand. "I'll be going first. I have an appointment." Yul said with a smile but he still didn't look at Krystal.

 

 

 

Western Restaurant - 03:12 p.m.

 

"Hello Mr. Jung" He greet as he stand.

 

"Have a seat Yul-ah."

 

"Thanks. It's been so long since we met."

 

"We're both busy. So how? I'm pretty sure you met her today."

 

"Yeah. She seems happy. Should I give up?" He raise his brow for a bit. His face shows so much regret.

 

"You're going to give up now? It's not that I want you to break their relationship but it's okay if you want to wait for her." Mr. Jung comfort him.

 

"I don't know but this may sound crazy but I'll wait for her. I will stop if she's really getting marry to him."

 

"Thats okay. I understand." He said in fatherly manner while nods.

 

"Thanks uncle and uh by the way, why did you want to meet me?" Yul asked as he sip his drink.

 

"Your aunty told me to check on you. She's so damn worried if you're going insane because of the announcement." Mr. Jung said as he laugh.

 

Yul laugh along. "But uncle please don't tell Soojung about this. Don't tell her that I love her. Can you?"

 

"I can do that for you Yul. I just can wish you the best for now. I really want you to be my son-in-law."

 

"Thanks again, uncle." He let out a small smile.

 

"Please come by our mansion tonight. You know, having a BBQ party. Jung grandma want to celebrate Soojung and Kai plus I'm going to open a new branch. I know this will hurt you but please come tonight." He said with full of hope and Yul didn't bear to say 'no'.

 

"I will uncle. Don't worry."

 

 

 

After done having a little talk with Mr. Jung, Yul drive to the Han River. He walk lifelessly towards the bench. It seems like his world collapsed.

 

"Jung Soojung, if only you can wait for a while."

 

"If only you can wait just a little bit more."

 

"If only I've enough courage to tell you how I feel." He keep mumbling.

 

"As long as you're happy then I'm okay. I'm just some ahjusshi that fell in love with you."

 

"I never hate Kai and I never will. If he makes you happy then it's okay. It's just the thought that you're having someone special in your heart, hurts me."

 

"Soojung-ah. Is there a chance for me? 'Cause I didn't see any chance to be with you again. Even though I've make a first step to confess my feeling towards your parents. But I guess I'm too late to let you know."

 

"You've owned by someone else. Someone that you called your bestfriend and now he's your boyfriend."

 

"I don't know what to do anymore."

 

 

 

Kwon Mansion: Yul's Room - 06:45 p.m.

 

"What should I wear Yoona-ah?"

 

"Where are you going oppa?"

 

"Jung Mansion."

 

"You're going to the party too?" She asked as her eyes go wide in surprise.

 

"Yes. You're invited too?"

 

"Yes, Sica unnie invited me." Yoona answer with a puzzle look.

 

"Do you think I can have Soojung? Should I give up Yoong?"

 

"Lets leave it to the fate." Yoona said and hug her oppa.

 

 

 

Jung Mansion - 07:15 p.m.

 

"Hello aunty, uncle." Kwon siblings and two guys greet with a smile. It's Yul, Jiyong, Yoona, Hyo and Soo.

 

"Aigoo, you guys come so early. The party will start on 8:00 p.m. though."

 

"It's okay aunty. We want to help." Yul said politely.

 

"Yul, I want to have a word with you." Mrs. Jung said.

 

"Sure aunty."

 

 

 

Jung's Garden - 07:21 p.m.

 

"How are you?"

 

"I'm fine, aunty."

 

"I know you're having a hard time. But don't forget that we're always here for you. Sica too."

 

"Sica?" Yul asked and smile. "It's been so long since I meet her."

 

"Miss her?"

 

"U-Uh?" He stutter.

 

"She's your bestfriend it's okay to miss her." Yul didn't miss a naughty smile Mrs. Jung shoot him a moment ago.

 

"Of course I miss her. It feels so empty since her departure." Yul said sadly.

 

"Go. I bet she's waiting for you. She's at the second floor corridor just now."

 

"Yes aunty."

 

 

 

Then Yul make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter