Chapter 2

My Sweet Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looked through the various products lined at the racks, looking for the chocolate cereal that Luhan oh so loved. Luhan was a grown man but his taste buds still remained the same like that of a toddler. Sehun smiled at the thought of his husband. Luhan had been working so hard yet he never failed to provide time to his family. Being the CEO of a well known company did nothing to lessen the burden on his shoulders, instead it posed as a means to more and more work. Sehun looked at the time on his watch and noted that he still had around one hour before he had to pick Jin from his kindergarden. 

Deciding that rushing his grocery shopping abit will help him, Sehun took all the essentials and went over to the counter to pay. After paying and politely thanking the cashier, Sehun proceeded to take the bags and went out of the store. However the moment he came out, a voice that still brought dread to him stopped his movement.

"Sehun?".

Sehun turned around and looked at the one person that he could never forget even if he wished to.

"Y-Yifan".

Yifan smiled bitterly and shoved his hands into his pockets,"I.....I heard that you were married".

Sehun looked at his shoe and rubbed his arms, feeling cold all of a sudden,"Yea I'm, I'm married". Yifan slumped his shoulders abit and looked at Sehun,"You're happy?".

Sehun scoffed, his earlier uneasiness gone and he looked straight at Yifan,"I'm very happy with him than I was with you".

Yifan chuckled and smirked and sehun knew that all of his previous behaviour was just an act,"Does your husband know of your past? I bet the moment he knows of all the things you've done, he'll leave you all alone and you'll come back to me, begging for me to take you back in".

Sehun wanted to say something, anything to not let Yifan feel that he had won but no words came out. He knew that Yifan was true. Luhan knew only a fraction of his past and sometimes Sehun still felt insecure about it. Yifan chuckled, knowing that he had hit a nerve,"I'll be waiting for the time when your dear husband kicks you out".

Sehun could only look on as Yifan walks away, feeling helpless,infuriated,sad, frustrated and insecure.

Sehun knew that Yifan was saying all those things to bring him down and it wasn't like Luhan knew his past wholly, but there will come a time when he'd have to spill everything to Luhan and he was scared. He didn't know how Luhan will react and that was his biggest fear.

What if Luhan actually hates him?

Sehun sighed and decided that picking Jin up would probably clear his mind and help him think better. Since Yifan is in the picture, he had to tell Luhan everything.

But not now. The truth can wait.

Yeah, it can wait.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yes, the contract had only been kept for further evaluation. It was not rejected. I understand, I'll look forward to next week's meeting. Yes. Thankyou." Luhan kept the phone and rubbed his forehead, feeling frustrated and tired at the same time. With various foreign companies making investments, Luhan had to look forward to piles and piles of contracts, agreements, meetings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter