Chapter 1

My Sweet Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay guys this is the first chapter so enjoy!!!

Let's just pretend that sehun is shorter than luhan ok?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sunlight streamed softly through the curtains and onto the two bodies on the bed. Both of the bodies were hurdled together with the blanket covering their . Luhan slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them to clear the drowsiness. He looked to his side and smiled upon the sight that greeted him. Sehun was still fast asleep, his long dark eyelashes beating against his cheek and his lips were as rosy pink as ever.

Luhan smirked, oh how much he devoured those lips lastnight.

Sehun's eyes fluttered a bit before opening them. He blinked for sometime before looking at luhan and giving a shy smile. He loved mornings like these where they had the whole day to sleep on the bed without having to rush about since luhan's office started quite early.

"Good morning", sehun greeted while giving a small peck on luhan's cheek.

"Good morning to you too", luhan brought sehun more closer and hugging him, enjoying the sweet scent of strawberries and roses,"You smell so nice even after our last night's activities'.

Sehun blushed deeply, hiding his face in luhan's chest. He was sore as hell but who was he to complain? They were interrupted by the soft creaking of their bedroom door and both seperated to look at their four year old son coming in holding a pororo plushie. He made his way towards his parents' bed and tried to climb up but since the bed was too tall for him, he failed and pouted. He looked up at his appa and made grabby hands, "Appa!!", he exclaimed, demanding to be carried up. Luhan chuckled looking at their son and bent down to carry him. He placed jin between him and sehun.

"How was your sleep big boy?", sehun asked their son gently, a smile gracing his face.

Jin nodded happily,"I had a rwealy nice sweep!! I alsho had a dweam!!".

"And what dream did you have?", luhan asked trying to sound interested while ruffling his son's soft bed hair.

Jin giggled,"I saw a dweam that I gew up and protected umma foum ebil people!!".

"Oooooh that sounds like a really nice dream", sehun shifted jin on his lap,"Were you as handsome as appa?".

"I was mwo handsome than appa!!".

 

 

                                                                                             ~*~

 

 

Sehun was chopping vegetable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter