Butterfly

Breath of Love

The dancer of TVXQ sat there gawking at his television screen. He wasn't entirely certain what he'd just watched, but he did know one thing: Junsu looked incredible. That was putting it lightly, Yunho's sub-conscious prickled. The singer of his former five member group looked downright y, inviting in all the right ways.

Yunho and Junsu had always been close. Previous to their debut in DBSK, the two had even lived together. Time and lawsuits saw to it that the two of them hadn't seen each other since early 2011.

The dancer of the current duo sighed, carding his hands through his already unruly hair. Schedules were long done for the night, which left Yunho a victim to his own thoughts. He found himself wondering what could have happened to him and the younger man, if things had been different. Would they have gravitated to dating by this point? Would Junsu have someone else? Did he? Yunho couldn't stop the flow of questions his mind conjured.

Letting out another long sigh, the worn-out idol gazed around their dorm. He missed him. It was no secret. Unfortunately, there was nothing to be done about it. The groups hadn't spoken in years. All Yunho wanted right now was a chance to speak his mind, to see and hold Junsu one more time.

A thought struck him with such a force it almost made him dizzy just then. He hopped to his feet, grabbing his phone and doing a small search on Naver.

A few minutes and some scrolling later, he was rewarded with the name and face he was looking for.

Images of Junsu and his co-star flooded the screen. This was Lumin, formerly of F.Cuz and currently promoting with M.Pire. A few clicks later brought Yunho to yet another glimmer of hope. Lumin was still very much best friends with Jaejoong.

This was Yunho's only link to the former groupmates and he was determined to try anything.