Baby Memories

Baby Memories

There was a time when Ryeowook volunteered working at the orphanage.  He cooked, cleaned and played with the children together.  He loved all of them equally.  He doesn't play favorites.

Until one day, an abandoned baby was dropped at the orphanage's entrance.  The baby was very sickly and even had to visit to the hospital a few times which is why Ryeowook started to spend more time with the baby so it only made sense that the baby ws attached to Ryeowook.  The baby would cry if anyone else would hold him and would take a long time to stop crying. 

There was even one time when Ryeowook begged his parents to adopt the baby.  His parents refused to adopt but they didn't mind that the baby stays at their house sometimes.  When the baby turned 2 years old, it was time to part ways because a couple was interested in adopting the baby.

"We're going to take the baby with us to America."  The couple said.  After hearing this, Ryeowook begged his own parents to adopt the baby for the second time.  He didn't want to part ways with the baby.

But Ryeowook was just a high school student and he was powerless with these kind of matters so all he could do was say goodbye and cry a lot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Then one day, 15 years later, the baby came back to Ryeowook's life although he was no longer a baby and Ryeowook was no longer a high school student but a teacher.

"May I help you?"  Ryeowook asked as he opened the door to a Chinese teenager.

"My parents thought that I should let you know that I'm back."  The teenager said.

"Oh.  I'm sorry if I don't remember you.  I handled a lot of students.  From which batch or class were you in?"  Ryeowook asked in a friendly manner.

"I wasn't one of you students.  My parents said you used to take care of me when I was a baby so they thought you'd be happy to see me all grown up and all."  The teenager simply shrugged and handed a photo to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook stared at the picture of him and the baby he was attached to year ago.  "Oh my gosh!!!"  He finally realized who it was.  "Henry, you've grown so much!!!"  He was tempted to hug the teenager but he knew that the teenager would probably get freaked out or so.

"Uh... not really.  I'm rather short for my age."  Henry simply shrugged.  "I was a baby so I really don't remember you but I would like to know you again and my past."

"Okay.  We have a lot of catching up to do."

"And I also heard that you're a teacher.  Do you think you can tutor me at Math?"

"Anything for you, baby."

Henry froze at the nickname.  "Never call me that in public."

"Sure, baby."

THE END

A/N:  I think this fic is kinda fail @_@ Oh well... at least I'm done with the baby theme of the fic meme that I did. Lolz! Comments please?