Final

Enchanted To Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Idk there's no but it's like a one night stand and it's not entirely appropriate so okay i'm really sorry i'll just go

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guys, remind me why I came here again?" JungKook asked boredly as he looked over to Jimin and Taehyung playing around and dancing with every girl willing to.

"Come on. Have a few drinks. You're supposed to have fun," Jimin assured him. JungKook rolled his eyes.

"Jin-Hyung is gonna kill us when we get home if we're drunk beyond belief, you idiot," JungKook hissed back, unamused. Jimin chuckled and laid a hand on JungKook's shoulder, looking up with that suspicious twinkle in his eye that the younger felt he should be afraid of. Hence the reason JungKook wondered why he couldn't just back up farther into the wall he leaned against.

"Only if we get caught, Kookie. We won't get caught," Jimin reminded him softly. JungKook shoved his hand off.

"Okay, don't talk to me like that ever again," JungKook said fiercely.

"Go talk to someone. C'mon, it'll be fun," Jimin stated.

"Yeah, sure, Hyung," JungKook responded with a sigh right before Jimin was pulled away to dance. JungKook rolled his eyes again but decided to pay more attention to his surroundings instead of playing on his phone.

Honestly, being at a party was the last thing he wanted to do. He wasn't an extrovert like his hyungs were. He would rather have ended the hard week with a night of anime and his bed, dressed in a long-sleeved t-shirt and sweatpants and his hair all over the place because he really didn't care. JungKook could've been warm and cozy and comfy, but instead, he was too nice to refuse an offer to go to a party with Jimin and Taehyung.

That's when he noticed her.

That girl with silky brown hair, sitting at the bar all alone, texting until she rested her chin in her palm after putting her elbow on the counter. She looked so bored, but she was dressed to attend a party. With make-up that highlighted her eyes and reddened her lips, she also wore a bright blue strapless dress with a black lace around her waist with a blue fabric rose as an accent. She was gorgeous.

JungKook glanced down at his own outfit. He wore ripped skinny jeans and a blue Nike t-shirt. He was also wearing all three piercings in each ear. Okay, maybe she wasn't drunk enough to only care about looks yet.

After fixing his hair using the camera on his phone as a mirror, he approached the girl with what little confidence he had in himself. "Umm, hi," he greeted her with a smile. She looked up and acknowledged his presence.

"Hey," she said quietly, looking back down to her phone. He sat in the seat next to hers.

"So, umm, can I buy you a drink?" JungKook asked, prepared to take out his wallet and buy her anything.

"Honestly, that's probably the best thing for me right now," she sighed, turning off her phone. JungKook nodded and slipped the bartender a bill to pay for the both of them.

"Umm, could I get a glass of red wine?" The girl told the bartender.

"Oh, me, too. I'll have what she's having," JungKook said. And if anyone asked, it totally wasn't because of his lack of knowledge and adventurousness with alcohol. No, he had a taste for wine (even though he might've had a few sips of wine and hardly found the flavour likable).

The bartender mumbled something about wine being a "lovers' drink," but JungKook couldn't focus on that while he found his eyes wondering back to the girl.

"Rough week for you?" JungKook asked, unaware of how personal that question may have been.

"Huh?" She asked.

"You said a drink would be the best thing for you, so..."

"Oh! Yeah, rough week. And my unnies, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, are acting like fools just for fun. And I'm alone over here. Like, why would you drag me along if you weren't gonna pay attention to me?" The girl asked rhetorically. JungKook's mouth hung open.

"Are you kidding? That's what my hyungs did to me, too! I could've been asleep," he muttered.

"What's your name?"

"My name's Jeon JungKook. What's yours?" He returned. She smiled brightly at him.

"Seohyun. Seo Joo-hyun, but everyone calls me Seohyun," she replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter