Realise

Being Yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A new school term starts today. The first thing you did was to run straight to the notice board located at the school atrium. Students were shoving each other to get the best view of the results slip.

Trying to squeeze through the crowd, you scanned through the board hastily and soon found the subject you were searching for.

 

Top scorers for Math:

1.Kim Heeyoung A*

2.Jung Daehyun A

3.Yoon Dongho A

 

Placing first in your cohort was expected for you, but... *Daehyun? SECOND IN THE COHORT?!* You were screaming internally. *At this rate, he's going to surpass me!*

The top three scorers were all from your class. Mr Lee will be very proud.

Still, you were happy for Daehyun. This tremendous improvement of his would surely motivate him further for the year-end exams. *I wonder if he knows about this?* You wondered, looking around you. 

"That Jung Daehyun actually got second?"

The crowd was whispering amongst themselves. "I heard that he's a gangster, how does he study and participate in a gang at the same time?" Curious questions were thrown here and there. 

*I may be his tutor, but it's his determination that carried him this far.*

With a smile, you began to make your way towards class. Absorbed in your thoughts, you did not notice the rushed pattering of footsteps behind you. That person actually crashed into you, causing you to stumble. 

"Heeyoung!" Daehyun greeted, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, did you see your results?" You asked. "I know, I actually got second in the cohort!"

"That's only for mid-semester. You'll have to put in extra effort for the year-end exams if you want to maintain that position."

"I'll be fine, because I have you as my tutor." He beamed.

He was doing it again. That eye smile of his was driving you insane. *How could he be so attractive?!* You unconsciously lowered your gaze, now staring down at the ground instead of him.

He w

Please log in to read the full chapter