Insane

Pain

It was one of the most famous pub in Seoul here. It was famous because of its large area, high quality of food and drinks, as well as the wonderful lighting and audio facilities which can make the site into different atmosphere.  

 

 

At this moment, pop music was releasing and light rays of different colours were moving around the pub. All people in the pub were hyper and kept dancing. I was sitting aside holding my bottle of beer, and looking at people's excited expressions with interest.  

 

 

I enjoyed the atmosphere, and I can't stop laughing when I saw someone doing silly dance moves. But after I suddenly heard of a shocking news, my laugh stopped. 

 

 

"You said you are going to get married, with a guy called Nam Woohyun?" I turned my face towards the girl who told me the shocking news, doubtfully. 

 

 

"Yes." She took a bottle of beer and had a slung of it. She did not look at me when she answered and her face did not show any expression. "I'm here today to tell you that we sre breaking up now, YOU AND ME."  

 

 

"Can I ask why?" I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible. 

 

 

"I'm just getting tired of playing around and want to have a family now." She still didn't look at me and was emotionless. Her voice was as cold as ice. 

 

 

"Park Chorong, do you mean that you just see me as your toy?" I put the beer bottle in my hand onto the table forcefully, causing all the staffs on the table shaking. I stared at her and my eyes turned red. I was getting more and more angry. 

 

 

She seemed to be a little bit shocked because of my reaction, but she quickly became calm again. 

 

 

"Well, if you would like to think this way..." She took another slug of the beer imperturbably, still not casting an eye at me. 

 

 

"Yah Park Chorong!" I sreamed as if I was insane. I stood up and forcibly turned her face towards mine and forced her to look at me. "Why?!" I stared at her hard, hoping to read her mind and know what she was thinking. 

 

 

"Yah Lee Minhyuk!" She shouted and pushed my hands away. "Everyone come to pub just to have fun, and we won't be the exception! I played with you and you played with me, just like other people here playing with one another and that's all! People here are never being serious of their relationships, aren't they?" She started picking up all her things and stood up from the sofa. "Well, I have told you all the things I wanted to tell and I'm leaving now!" She slightly pushed me on my shoulder and walked away. 

 

 

Seeing her leaving, I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She was not standing firmly and thus fell back to the sofa. 

 

 

"I don't believe that you don't have feeling on me completely!" I said, and then I started kissing her lips and her neck. 

 

 

"Fine! If sleeping with you for one more night and you will let me go, I don't care." She laid on the sofa calmly and did not do anything to resist me, but I stopped my action after hearing what she had said. 

 

 

"Yah Park Chorong!" I slowly stood up and stared at her, who was still lying on the sofa. "You're such a cheap women." 

 

 

"Not continuing? Then I am leaving now!" She grabbed her bag on the floor, walked pass me and left. 

 

 

She really drove me insane. 

 

 

I sat down again and continued drinking, until I felt tired and fell asleep.