Moves.

Liar.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

How he started his moves.

 

"Hey that guy want me to give this to you." A stranger said to you while pointing at a guy who seat at the corner of your class room.

"A-ah t-th-thanks." You said shockly and take a quick glare at that guy.

He smirk and put a small.

You smile back and quickly turn your head back, then you open the paper that he gave you.

Call me, 09 2979 0114. A blush appears on your face. Oh Sehun gave me his contact number, Oh Sehun smiled at me, my crush knows my existence. Ah I wanna scream my soul out omg.

Yes, Oh Sehun is you crush since you first entered that school, which is happened 3 years ago. You love him but you're too shy to admit it, you never talk to him even he is your classmates for 3 years already, you can't even look him at his face.

And he is your first love too. I have wait too long for this moment.

 

 

*Kring*

 

Ah one tiring day finally over omg I need to sleep. You sigh as you walk slowly to your locker.

 

"L-lee f-f-fy?"

Hurm did someone call me? You stop your move and stay stand, looking around. There is no one.

Continue walking to your locker and suddenly a pair of hands grab your waist causes you to stop walking.

You hitched a bit. Omg who's hands is this? Omg someone please help me. You whisper to yourself, regret that you're going home late the day, you have a quiz tomorrow so you planned to stay at the library and now it's about 5pm so everyone is their home already. whoever is this.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter