part 1

Fight

1.
Sehun stares down at his phone with his mouth ajar. What the is this?, he thinks staring down at the text. Sehun rereads the message over and over again still not grasping onto the words fully.

The text reads: Sehun if you want to see your brother again then you need to do everything I instruct you to do. This is an opportunity you do not want to pass up. -RRC

Sehun wants to respond to the message but he doesn’t know what to say. What sehun really wants to know is who sent this message and how they know his brother is missing.

Joonmyun had only gone missing last night. No one knows yet, no one but Sehun. He hasn’t even had the chance to report it to the police yet.

A thought enters Sehun’s mind right then. This has to be Joonmyun's kidnapper contacting him. He must want money or something in exchange for Joonmyun. As much as this excites Sehun it also makes him anxious. If someone really does want ransom for Joonmyun they’re out of luck. Sehun has maybe five dollars to his name.

Sehun’s phone buzzes indicating another message: Sehun The first thing you need to do is get into your car. Once inside your car you need to drive to the closest mall to you. I believe it’s only a short fifteen minute drive.

Sehun reads the message a few times making sure he read everything right. Then without another thought Sehun grabs his keys and his sweatshirt and exits the apartment he shares with Joonmyun. He has a thought just before he closes the door behind him that what he is doing is crazy. How can he just blindly follow a random text he received. Sehun just takes a deep breath and starts to walk away from his home. He has to find Joonmyun.

Sehun walks briskly to the car park and gets into his old beat up truck. Sehun is acting on autopilot at this point. His body is doing what it has to but his mind it somewhere else completely. He can’t stop thinking about the last thing Joonmyun said to him last night. It was something about being careful if he were to go out for a late night walk as he usually does. Sehun had just rolled his eyes at Joonmyun thinking nothing of his words of warning.

Sehun, now in his vehicle, starts his truck and then starts driving. He’s not sure which mall to go to even though the text told him to go to the closest mall. There are three that he considers close to him, all within a half hour of driving. Sehun pulls his phone out of his pocket and quickly rereads the text again and again.

Fifteen minutes is how long it will take to drive to the mall they want him to go to, or so Sehun thinks. Sehun still isn’t sure but he thinks it’s the west gate mall. That one is the closest of the three.

Sehun puts the truck back into drive and heads east towards the mall. He has no idea what or who could be waiting for him there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Chap 2 will be up later today