Final

Preggy Myeonie 2.0

The red mark on the calendar with the exact date of 27 in February and a note ‘prepare for a real a battle’ send shivers on Chanyeol’s body. This is again 6 months of Junmyeon’s pregnancy which means it’s the start of the real battle. But before he could think of a plan on how to calm Junmyeon if ever he would already start being aggressive when a call from their room smacked himself out of his thoughts, he turn his head to where the source of the voice was.

A thick sweat was sliding on his forehead ‘no’

“Chanyeol!!!!”

 

“Ho—honey” Chanyeol mumbles, and the first thing that meet his eyes was a pillow instead of Junmyeon’s scary face, he shakes his head that was hit “what was that?”

“I’m hungry! Aren’t you going to check on me??” and Junmyeon crossed his arms on his chest “what were you doin’ down there?”

Chanyeol sighs ‘I guess he will start again’ he picked the pillow on his side and put it back on the bed “I was gonna cook”

“Liar”

“What do you want?”

“Food” Junmyeon answered shortly.

“What kind of food?”

“I don’t know! Just cook whatever!”

Chanyeol sighs again, not bothering to response and instead took a sweater on the cabinet and put it on Junmyeon. The latter accepted without hesitation but still frowning although Chanyeol never fails to take good care of him.

“By the way where---” and a weep of a baby from the other room cut off Junmyeon before he could finish his question, he creased his eyebrow in confusion and glare at Chanyeol “oh my god! You still didn’t check on him???”

“Well—uh, he was still asleep when I checked on him awhile ago”

“Liar!! He never woke this late in the morning” and Chanyeol saw Junmyeon grasp the other pillow beside him again “take him here” with a warning voice.

Chanyeol nervously backed away ‘oh no, an aggressive Junmyeon wants Junkyu to be with his side’ “honey, I’ll just watch him no need for you—“

“I want him here Park Chanyeol! I don’t accept negative answers this time!!”

Chanyeol was visibly tense and he automatically exits the room when another cry filled the house again.

Once the toddler saw him, he stops from crying and smiles at him trying to hoist himself up.

“As much as I want you to keep you away from your umma, well I can’t baby” he reminded and the baby cackled lightly as if assuring him he would be okay.

“Milk will be there in a minute, just wait okay?”

He kissed the toddler’s both cheek before they headed inside the master’s bedroom.

 

 

“Yah Park Chanyeol!” Junmyeon yells when he saw his husband with his pink apron and a vacuum cleaner, they were downstairs right now after Junmyeon insisted he wants to lie down on the sofa on the living room ‘how fussy’ he just thought as he help him walk down the stairs which they take them for about half an hour until they finished the last stair “where’s Jungkook again??”

Chanyeol yelp at the sudden call of his name, ‘aggressive Junmyeon always saying my full name and how I could not put him away from you when I saw you trying to pinch his nose for about many times??’

“You’re thinking out loud ” Junmyeon muttered when he didn’t wait for Chanyeol to answer, ‘there he goes, cussing again’ “it’s just that I found his nose so cuteee” and now Junmyeon was cooing and then suddenly he pouted “are you—“ he sobs “are you trying to put him away from me Yoda??” he mumbles and more fake sobs came out after ‘and now an emotional Junmyeon this time, sometimes his mood swings is scary'

Chanyeol sighs before he stops the vacuum and went closer to Junmyeon “honey he was just on the guest room, I left him there to sleep”

“Ah what? Guest room?!” the fake tear slid on his cheek before he wipes it “what is he? A guest?! Take him here! Take him here”

“He was asleep”

“What did I told you?” and he squints his eyes “I don’t accept negative answers!”

 

 

 

 

It was almost a 4 and a half year, Jaehyun their second child, now 3 is on the couch watching a kiddie movie while Jungkyu was on the floor drawing on something.

Chanyeol was watching his two sons with proud eyes. The two boys look so handsome just like him, although both the boys looks more like their umma.

He slowly walks down stairs so he could join them. Luckily he manages to endure the 2 years without planning on having on a next baby. Enough with those two years of pain and suffering.

Junmyeon was just finished from showering and now on the couch joining the two.

“My babies are busy?” Junmyeon’s soft voice distracts the two silent boys and turn their heads towards Junmyeon. Jaehyun smiles brightly as soon as he saw Junmyeon and he coos at him before he took him on his lap “no kiss?”

Junkyuchuckles now starting to color the figure on the paper he was trying to draw awhile ago. He got up and peppers Junmyeon’s cheek with kisses while on the other Jaehyun just watch both of them.

“Mommy” he mumbles only right after Junkyu was finished harassing his mom with kisses.

Junkyu frowns and sits again on the carpeted floor “umma why does Jaehyun calls you mommy while I call you umma?”

“Because he’s special” Chanyeol answers it for him and he took Jaehyun from Junmyeon, the toddler filled the area with adorable chuckles.

“Dada” Jaehyun calls his dad placing his small hands on his father’s neck ‘atleast’ Chanyeol thought ‘Jaehyun was closer to me than Junmyeon’

“Special?” Junkyu muttered while coloring his drawing “so I’m not special?”

“Of course you are honey” Junmyeon assured before glaring at Chanyeol “don’t mind your dad”

“It’s okay, I still love him” Jungkook answered.

Chanyeol smiles and went near Jungkook and caress his head “you know I love you more”

Junmyeon guffaws before rolling his eyes once Chanyeol finds the comfortable position on the couch while Jaehyun was just silently watching.

“Umma look at my drawing!” Junkyu showed the paper in front of his parents with a proud face.

“A dinosaur?” Junmyeon gasped “that’s great! Come here and mom will reward you a kiss”

Junkyu pouted feeling a bit disappointed but he went closer to Junmyeon instead giving the paper to Chanyeol “It was dad!”

Junmyeon burst out laughing while he place Junkyu on his lap “so that’s how your dad looks like?” he kisses the kid’s cheek.

Junkyu nodded and turn his head to Chanyeol as if to check.

Chanyeol frowned and turn the paper upside down, and whatever he does to the paper it still looks like a dinosaur, that’s why he hated when Junkyu was with Junmyeon, the two have this kind of different bond and he was just praying Jaehyun would not be like his brother.

But the sudden movement of the younger kid surprised Chanyeol, Jaehyun took the paper and crumpled it without a word.

Junkyu gasp at the scene “Umma! Jayeun is so bad!” and he points at his brother. He’s already four and yet he could not still pronounce the Hyun on his younger brother’s name.

Jaehyun beams at Chanyeol and once he saw his brother points at him he hides his face behind his father’s shirt.

“Hyung is bad” and throws the crumpled paper on the floor.

Chanyeol laughs “it’s okay Junkyu hyung Jaehyun dongsaeng is sorry”

“Umma!” Junkyu turn his head to look at Junmyeon with a pathetic look.

Junmyeon checks on the two, Chanyeol was talking to Jaehyun in a hushed voice although he could fully understand that Chanyeol was advising Jaehyun to not do that ever again.

“It’s okay honey, Jaehyun only wants you to teach him how to draw” although Junmyeon doesn’t want to lie, but if it could help him clear out his son’s mind, he would do it.

Junkyu bounces on his umma’s lap “Oh!” and he looks at Jaehyun who were still shy “Jae-yun we can draw together” he assured and slid off on Junmyeon’s lap to move closer to his brother.

“Don’t be shy Jaeyun, hyung is not mad. No” and Junkyu even shakes his head to ensure that he wasn’t lying.

Jaehyun smiles and then turn his head on Chanyeol’s, “Dada let’s draw together” he asked instead.

Junmyeon on the other hand bit his lower lip “I think I need Jaehyun to sleep with us tonight” jealousy evident on his face.

The two along with Junkyu turn his head to look at Junmyeon, surprise “why?”

“Why? You asked me why? He doesn’t even bother to ask me how I am. And he even forgets to say I love yo—“ but the toddler chuckles and went to his umma’s lap, he gave him a kiss on the lips and beams at him.

“Jaehyun loves mommy and daddy” and he claps his hand showing his perfectly inline white teeth “and hyungie”

“It’s just that he is just closer with Daddy, right Jaehyungie?” Chanyeol asked.

The toddler nods his head, the smile on his face doesn’t falter “but Jaehyun loves mommy more”

Junkyulaughs on the other side and sat on Chanyeol’s lap “I want to be as tall as dad!”

Jaehyun creased his eyebrow, the scene was uncomfortable for him “go wa-way hyung, Dada is mine!”

“Then go away too! Umma is mine!”

Junmyeon laughs “I don’t know why Jaehyun loves to call everyone so differently” like the way how he calls Chanyeol as Dada as while to Junmyeon, its mommy it’s exactly different from the way Jungkyu calls them, there was one time when he calls Jongin, uncle Kai while he calls Kyungsoo as Dyo. Sometimes Junmyeon thinks it’s maybe because he was expose too much to his dad’s boisterous and over reacting laugh along with his lame jokes and remarks “baby, is that because you’re too much expose to Dad?”

Jaehyun didn’t understand fully what Junmyeon had said since he was still arguing with his brother.

“Okay enough with that” Chanyeol stop the two and get up from the couch carrying Junkyu, the kid cackles “let’s just cook for dinner and we’ll all sleep together on our bed, how was that?”

“That was great Jaehyun, isn’t it?” Junmyeon distracts the toddler when he saw his lips slowly forming into pout again, seeing Chanyeol swaying Jungkook fitting the room with his loud enchanting laughs, while heading to the kitchen.

The toddler rubs his eyes and nodded.

“My baby is sleepy?”

“Mommy”

“Hmm?”

 “Can you cook Bibimbap?” he asked, Junmyeon carried him following the two who were now messing in the kitchen, he saw Chanyeol letting his son eat the banana muffin he had already kept away, and as far as he remember he already reminded his husband to not let his sons eat sweets before dinner but he wasn’t listening at all! Since he is Chanyeol after all and now his youngest son was asking him to cook Bibimbap and its Chanyeol’s specialty not him!

“Baby, don’t you want mommy to cook something different?”

The tot shakes his head.

 

 

“Mommy, I’m sleepy” Jaehyun muttered while he tried to still open his eyes widely slipping off Chanyeol’s lap to cuddle with Junmyeon.

“Well then misters the prince is sleepy, weren’t that a reminder we should head all to bed? Shall we?” Junmyeon asked the other two, still watching.

“Umma, I’ll sleep beside Daddy”

“Sure honey”

 

And once the two boys fell asleep, Junmyeon on the left side with Jaehyun beside him and Chanyeol on the right corner facing Junkyu beside him, the two adults take the opportunity to fix the things they left at the living room before they call it a night.

Junmyeon smiles when his eyes met Chanyeol’s, he’s just finished from taking a bath “the kids are so lovely” he said in a hushed tone. Chanyeol nodded and reach out for Junmyeon’s face to cup before placing a lovingly kiss on his lips “but the problem is this younger one looks like he is more inclined to you”

Chanyeol laughs feeling sorry, Junmyeon goes back from his original position and cup his younger son’s face, before he place a kiss on both cheeks of the two boys.

“Jaehyun loves to sing I hear him singing to his room this morning” Chanyeol said rubbing Junkyu’s back when the kid mumbles on his sleep.

Junmyeon giggles “lovely” and he shyly bit his lower lip, though the lights were already off Chanyeol can see he was up to something but was just shy to ask base on the expression of his face.

“Something’s wrong honey?”

“I was just thinking…”

“Thinking what?”

“That maybe…isn’t the time that we should…you know…umm—make ano—“

“Goodnight honey, I love youuu…” Chanyeol ended and closed his eyes, he was excited and happy to have a third baby, even if they end making a dozen as long as Junmyeon’s moods and personality wouldn’t change every time he was pregnant, he still can’t handle Junmyeon especially now that he had upgraded and now on 3.0 aggressiveness. Maybe he should make a further research on how to stop the sassy Junmyeon on his pregnancy.

Junmyeon on the other side, pause before slowly reaching Chanyeol’s shin and kick it “Pabo, I was asking if we could make another room for Byeol, I’m gonna take him here so the kids could have a pet since I know you hated my first baby”

Chanyeol frowned “I thought you were gonna ask for another baby”

Junmyeon laughs at the remarks and pull the blanket until it stops on the kids’ shoulder “I don’t need to ask you for that since I think I’m pregnant, don’t you notice I’m being picky on food again?” the smirk that was playing on Junmyeon’s lips were so creepy it makes Chanyeol’s body numb.

Thick sweat starting to slides on his face, he suddenly felt his breathing became unstable, he felt like he was drowning and he’s feeling uncomfortable he wants to speak but no words coming out, until he felt someone’s trying to pull his shirt and that was he opens his eyes…for real.

He turn to see who were pulling his shirt, Junkyu’s innocent eyes with a creased eyebrow was directed at him.

“Hey baby”

“Daddy are you having a nightmare?” the kid asked, Chanyeol smiles and shakes his head putting the kid back on his bed.

“I notice that you can’t stop from rolling and I got awake”

“Sorry baby I woke you up. Sleep now okay? Daddy is just having his drama” the kid smiles “Goodnight kidddo, I love you”  and he kissed the kid’s forehead.

Few minutes later, without really noticing the kid was already asleep since he was still thinking on that dream while ago; he took a deep breath and smiles looking at Jungkyu. He was thankful it was just a dream he wasn’t ready for that though.

He roams his eyes around, the two kids were deep on their sleep, Jaehyun was facing Jumyeon. He get up and went near Junmyeon, he caress the latter’s head and places a kissed on his forehead, although he was sometimes upset that Junmyeon gets aggressive he never hates it and it just make him love him more. Junmyeon is a great umma, he always checks on them, never forget to remind them the important things and always teach their sons about the good things.

 “I love you” and he heard Junmyeon mumbles on his sleep “Chanyeol..”

Chanyeol smiles and went back on Jungkook’s side, well maybe…maybe it’s not that bad to plan to have their third child but right now he was contented with what they have. And although Junmyeon is going to be aggressive in the future he couldn’t care less because he would still love him…more…forever…until the end.

“I love you too Junmyeon…”

 

THE END!!!!!!
I am enjoying writing SuYEol fics although my FAVORITE OTP is SUKAI. >.<

But anyway, let me know your comments below about what you think on this fic. ^.^

Tehee~ I think I need to do a lot more SuYEol fics to satisfy the needs of this Suyeol shippers. LOL