Final

500th Day anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol with his puppy eyes, [no no he is not asking for something..actually, he is thinking about his Giant]. Today is their 500 days anniversary yet he still struggling about “what to buy” and “what to give” and another whats.  He’s been struggling for weeks and until now, the day, he is still confuse for what to do for his giant. Baekhyun lets out a long sigh while closing his eyes, he leans his forehead on the dining table and let out another long sigh. Kyungsoo looks at his love-hate relationship friend and just shakes his head. He walks closer toward Baekhyun and take a seat next to him. That petite guy looks at another guy with droppy eyes that looks so hopeless right now. Kyungsoo opens up his mouth and takes a sip of the tea he makes just now.

“So, have you decided it?”Ask him while taking another sip. Baekhyun turns his head to look at Kyungsoo and puckers his thin pink lips. The brunette shakes his head and looks at Kyungsoo with his puppy eyes.

“Not going to give you another idea Byun Baekhyun. I have told you to just give him a black jacket.”He says without even bother to look at his hopeless friend next to him.

“But that’s too mainstream Kyungsoo. Everyone does that and i just want to give him...something special.”Baekhyun argues and Kyungsoo just replies it with “Take it or leave it” while taking another sip of his tea.

 

Baekhyun have asked the other some ideas about what he should do and what he should give but everyone is just so . Baekhyun remembers when he asked Jongdae and that guy just replies it with “just give “that” to him” casually and gets a headlock from Baekhyun as a return for giving such a nonsense idea. How could “that” become a special gift when they have already done it several times? And when he asks Sehun, that satanic maknae just reply it with smirk, Baekhyun know it well that the answer is maybe just same with Jongdae.

“Just draw on the plate with sauce. It’s like a secret message isn’t it?” Suho says. Baekhyun blinks and thinks that it may be a great idea. It can be so special because it’s weird and unique (?) well..That’s what he thinks.

“Hmmm...maybe I will just try it first.”He says. Baekhyun goes to the kitchen and fries some potato because everyone loves fried potato, okay. He draws a heart on the plate carefully to make the shape perfect; he adds “CB” there and smiles proudly.

“Uh, Babe..what did you make?”asks Chanyeol who is just comes out from the bathroom. Nice timing.

Baekhyun turns around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter