Final

Territorial

Italized texts are thoughts

*Bold and Italized texts are flashbacks

EVENING

Nine girls are lounging together in the living room of their dorm, some are watching, some are eating, and some are dozing off already to dream land. Suddenly, someone's phone is ringing.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" Taeyeon answered.

"Ah, Taeyeon-ah, it's oppa. I'm just reminding you of your schedule for tomorrow. I'll fetch you early tomorrow so just be ready. Arraseo?" SNSD's Manager reminded her.

"Ne oppa, Bye."

"Girls, let's go to sleep now. We have an early schedule tomorrow and manager-oppa will fetch us early tomorrow. Sun-bun let's go?~" Taeyeon, the kid leader, instructed them.

"Geurae Taengooo~. Kaja!" Sunny, the aegyo queen, answered. And the two of them went to their shared room. The other girls can hear giggles coming from the danshins' room, and they don't want to know what's happening in that room. 

"Unnies, Good night." Seohyun, the maknae, retired to her room.

"Good night everyone, Yoong come on, just hop to my back." Yuri, the black pearl, said.

*Yawn* "Ne Yuri-unnie. Night unnies." Yoona, SNSD's visual, hopped on the back of Yuri.

"Come on you shikshin, just stop eating already." Hyoyeon, the dancing queen, pulled Sooyoung by her ear to their shared room.

"Ooooowww Hyo. Hajima, it hurts." Sooyoung, the shikshin of the group, whimpered against Hyoyeon.

A girl in the sofa with a sleeping girl in her lap were the ones left in the living room.

"Jesssssssi~ Wake up Baby." Tiffany, the eye-smiling angel, asked the sleeping ice princess.

"Hmmmmmm, Steph carry me~" A sleepy Jessica, the ice princess, answered.

"Heol, *sigh*, just hang on." Tiffany carried Jessica to their shared room.

And with that the nine girls are off to dream land.

In the set of Strong Heart

The 7 girls noticed that the eye-smiling angel of their group is frowning and in a really bad mood. They know not to mess with her so they left the almost HellFany alone with their ice princess, knowing that the ice-princess is the only one that can calm her down. 

Flashback

~Ding, Dong~

Seohyun, the one that woke up early, opened the door, knowing that it's their manager-oppa.

"Oppa, annyeonghaseyo. The others are not yet awake, I'll wake up the others first and we'll get ready." Seohyun greeted their manager.

"Alright, just please do it faster. I'll wait for you in the van." Manager-oppa said

After waking up her unnies, Seohyun went to her room and get ready.

The nine girls went to the parking lot where their company van is waiting.

"Oppa, what will we film today?" Yoona asked their manager

"Oh, right, you'll film today the last two episodes of Strong Heart"

"Ohhhh, that'll be interesting. Filming the first epsiode and the last episodes of Strong Heart" Yoona exclaimed

"But who'll be there oppa?" Yuri asked 

"Jisook of Rainbow, Park Kyung-lim, Noh Hyun-hee, Jun Hyun-moo, Boom, Gong Hyung-jin, Choi Song-hyun, Kim Gi-soo, Yang Se-hyung, Jung Joo Ri, and Kim Young Chul."

"I want to sit beside Boom-oppa" Hyoyeon said

"We also want to sit beside Boom-oppa!" Exclaimed the other girls

"No, I will sit beside Boom-oppa" Tiffany said, enraging Hyoyeon

"Yah, do you want to fight Pany-ah" Hyoyeon exclaimed

"Girls, girls. Stop ok. Hyo, you'll be the one to sit next to Boom. This will be the seating arrangement: Taeyeon and Tiffany together, Sunny and Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yuri, and Jessica and Yoona. Arraseo?" Proposed by their manager.

"Wae?!" Tiffany whined.

"Just because, Pany. They will not suspect of your relationships with each other with this arrangement. Now, do you understand?"

*Sigh* "Ne, oppa." The girls dejectedly agreed. 

"Before I forgot, Shin Dong-yup and Lee Dong-wook will be the hosts of the show for today."

"Mwo?!" Hearing the name of someone that makes her blood boil, Tiffany exclaimed.

End of Flashback

"Steph, please look at me." Jessica requested her lover. But Tiffany kept on ignoring her. Noticing that everyone, including the staffs, is busy, Jessica leaned and kissed Tiffany in the cheeks.

“Now, can we please talk?” Jessica asked the flustered and pouting Tiffany.

“Jesssssi, why is he the one hosting for to today’s show? Why can’t it be Seungi-oppa or others? A lot more hosts are available, why did they choose him?” ranted Tiffany

“Ya! Calm down Steph, why are you even asking me? Aigoo, this jealous pink monster” Jessica , making Tiffany pout more.

“I’m not jealous, I’m just stating facts!” Backfired Tiffany

“Ok, ok. *sigh* Just calm down, Arraseo? Let’s just do our best for the taping today. Ne?”

“Ok. But lessen your interaction with him. Don’t answer him; just answer him if it’s really necessary. Don’t look at him too much. Just don’t-“

“Yes Manager/Boss/Madam” Jessica joked

“Jessi, I’m serious.”

“I know, I’m just joking, just relax.”

Suddenly, SNSD’s manager told them to prepare.

“Girls’, filming will start now. Be ready.”

“Ne oppa”

Just like that the filming was done smoothly, suddenly, Shin Dong-yup asked Yoona about her acting career.

Until,

“You filmed a kiss scene with Jang Geunseok too”

Yuri’s face scrunched up as that part was mentioned.

“To show how well she acts, we have prepared a video”

As the video started, Yoona became anxious.

“Kisses of 3 levels”

Yoona kept on looking at her girlfriend’s face. But Yuri kept on watching the video with a blank stare, hiding her face behind a pillow. After the video, Yoona looked back to her lover. Seeing Yuri’s awkward laugh, she knows they need to talk later.

“Yuri, you recently filmed your first drama too, right?”

“I want to ask this awhile ago, when filming for the kiss scenes, were there many bloopers? Or was it done in one shot?” Shin Dong-yup asked the girls.

All of them just answered it by laughing.

*Yuri’s kissing scene was then played.*

“Just like that?!”

“Such, naughty hands”

Then the set was filled with laughter with the comments.

Shin Dong-yup then targeted Jessica.

“Jessica, you filmed a kissing scene with Lee Dongwook too haven’t you?” he asked.

“Ne”

The camera caught glimpsed of Tiffany being uncomfortable with the subject.

“To be honest, I told Jessica to just stay still” Answered by Dongwook

“I heard that Dongwwok oppa is the King of Kissing on Strong Heart.” Jessica said.

“That’s right” The two hosts answered.

“I lead the kissing scene since she hadn’t had much experience.” Dongwook added

“It was my first time acting and above that I had to kiss a guy,-“ Jessica was then interrupted by Dong-yup-ssi.

“-And because you had to kiss in front of a camera.” He said.

 “I also heard that Dongwook said he would lead the kiss but when the director said ‘Cut!’ the managers had to pull them apart.” Boom added.

The set roared with laughter because of this.

“We’re going to watch it again.”

*Jessica’s kissing scene was then played.*

“Oh, Jessica’s acting skills have really improved.”

“Oh, Lee Dongwook! He’s taking the wine glass!”

Then suddenly the set became chaotic. Boom suddenly stood up and smacked Dongwook’s back. And the girls are just laughing awkwardly. Tiffany just kept on laughing but deep inside she’s boiling in anger, seeing how flustered her girlfriend is just added to her anger.

Tiffany’s POV

What the freaking helllll! Why do they have to show it until that part. Grrrrrr I’m so jealous right now, I want to tell HIM that JESSI’s mine, MINE, eish, *continues ranting*

After filming

As seen on one side, Jessica and Dongwook are catching up on things, when suddenly; Tiffany pulled Jessica away from him and into a secluded area. Yuri also pulled Yoona to a secluded area.

Tiffany’s POV

As I saw how lovey-dovey the two was, I made up my mind to pull MY girlfriend away from him.

“Steph, why’d you pull me away suddenly?” Jessica asked

“Oh nothing, just wanted to.” I answered sarcastically.

“Ok? Then can Il continue catching up with oppa then?”

“Ya!” I exclaimed

“Wae? You told me it was only nothing; you interrupted my catching up with oppa.” Jessi countered

“Eish. “Why are you choosing oppa!? I’m your girlfriend right? Jesssssi I’m so jealous. Just seeing how close the two of you is just makes my blood boil, seeing how flustered you were when we watched that video of yours, and seeing how you choose talking to him than talking to me just-just-just makes me so jealous.”

Jessica just continued staring at me so I continued ranting.

“Watching that video is worse enough, but watching it with him makes it the worst thing in my life. Then Boom-oppa suddenly revealed something adding up to that. I do trust you Jessi, I just don’t trust does around you. They should know that you’re already taken, that I own you just like how you own me. They should stay away from you. I just want to make sure that no one takes my place in your heart, that’s how territorial and possessive I am with what’s mine Jess. Please understand.” I cried out to her. My tears just continued flowing.

After knowing how I really feel, Jessi then hugged me tightly.

“You should have just told me earlier, Pabo” Jessica silently cried on my shoulder, tightening our hug.

“Come on, let’s go home Steph”

Yoona’s POV

“Yul, where are we going? Ya, Yul answer me.”

“I just want to talk Yoong. Let’s just go to our company van”

After arriving to their van

“Yul, are you okay?” Wait, that sounds stupid after what we have watched.

“I’m fine; it’s just, I’m jealous of him. Kissing you three times in a row, yet, I can’t say anything about it ‘cause of my kissing scene with oppa.” *sigh*

“Yul, don’t be jealous. I only love you and you alone remember that, arraseo? I know that we can’t do anything with those kissing scenes we did but don’t let it destroy our relationship, trust me just as I trust you Yul, and also love me just as I love you Kwon Yuri”

“Of course I trust you, Pabo, I also love you Im Yoona”

Arriving at their dorm

“Girls, tomorrow is your day off so just rest ok?”

“Ne, take care oppa” The girls answered

JeTi’s Room

“Steph, don’t forget that I only love you ok? I love you Stephanie Hwang Miyoung” Jessica reassured her lover

“I love you more Jessica Jung Sooyeon” Steph countered

“Ok, ok *yawn* let’s just sleep, Good night my pink jealous monster”

“Good night my ice princess”  Steph hugged Jessica possessively and went to dream land.

All of the girls are peacefully sleeping after a very stressful day.

THE END

Sorry I don’t really know how to end it properly; I hope you enjoyed reading it though :)

I do appreciate some comments and some tips :)