KISS!

I LOVE YOU! SURPRISE!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

SICA'S POV

 

There was a knock at my door, I wasn't expecting anyone. So I walked over to my door confused and opened the door. Standing there was Soo.

 

" Soo, what are you doing here? " I asked.

 

He looked me up and down then suddenly stepped forward, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I gave a squeak in surprise and tensed up. He slowly moved me back, so that my back was against my kitchen counter. He had one hand at my waist and the other moved to my cheek as he began to caress it. His kisses were gentle, coaxing me to relax.

 

A few seconds later my eyes slowly closed and I relaxed and kissed him back. He deepened the kiss a little and finally pulled away when we were panting very hard. As our breathing calmed, I still hadn't opened my eyes. 

 

"Open your eyes." he said softly.

 

"I can't." I whispered.

 

"Why?" he asked.

 

"When I open my eyes, I'm going to see that you aren't really here and that I'm really dreaming that you are." I replied.

 

He started to kiss my neck, and then nibbled my ear softly making my breath catch.

 

"You're not dreaming." he said softly.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and to see him with a small smile.

 

"Hi." I said somewhat breathlessly.

 

"Hey." he said.

 

"Um, wow." I said.

 

He smiled some more before leaning in and kissing my neck again, causing my breathing to speed up and for me to shiver in pleasure. 

 

"You don't know how long I have wanted to do this." he said between kisses.

 

"I don't know how long you have waited but I've been waiting four years." I said.

 

He stopped and pulled back enough to look at me.

 

"Really?" he asked.

 

I nodded and then he was kissing me again but more passionately. After a while he move down to my neck again, My head fell back for a second before moving back up and noticing the person standing outside my door.

 

"Soo." I said breathlessly.

 

"Mm.." He murmured against my neck slowly moving lower.

 

"Soo, we have an audience." I said and looked back at the door.

 

I tensed again when I saw who was standing there, my ex. Soo noticed me and stopped and looked up at my face, before turning around.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed.

 

"Hello to you too." My ex. said.

 

Soo looked at me with confused before I said. " Soo, this is my ex.boyfriend, Jonghyu

Please log in to read the full chapter