001

Moving Forward

001

I grew up in China in a wealthy family. 

My parents never treated me like a princess because they would always tell me, "Just because you are more richer than everyone else, doesn't mean that you are more special than everybody else." I never cared much about that anyway. I didn't need anything special in my life.

I wasn't like a spoiled little brat like you see in those ed up movies. I just thought those were b.s and why do they even have to make every single rich kid seem bratty and y? I mean, really? I honestly think that I'm a decent enough person in this world.

My mom was Chinese and my dad was Korean American. I knew how to speak Chinese, English, and Korean. My parents were good parents, they definitely knew how to keep people in line, but knew when and how to have fun.

I loved my life the way it was already. I had a "nice" family, had friends, had fun, and even got good grades. I didn't have any big drama or huge fights with friends or family. I considered my life...normal? No not normal-just perfect enough for me. I had my ups and downs and had my good and bad days. It was an imperfect, yet perfect balance.

Until one summer day, my life changed forever. And it wasn't a small change either.

------------

Hi guys! Lynn here and this chapter was very short since this was mainly a background information chapter. J and I hope to see you on the next one~

Sincerely,

J & Lynn