More Than Friends?

Series of Jackji One-Shots

~Got7 has some special visitors visiting them backstage, Gukjoo and Youngji! Also, is Jackson finally starting to acknowledge is crush on Youngji? Keep reading to find out! ~

JB and Yugeom were warming up their vocals. Mark and Bambam were taking selcas. Youngjae was fiddling around on his IPad. Jr. went to the bathroom. And Jackson was making sure that his stylist noona covered up the new pimple he had found on his face that morning. But, everything seemed to cease movement as a light knock was heard on the door.

Got7’s manger opened up the door and politely let the guest in. “Uh, Hello everyone.” The angelic voice said. The voice belonged to a young woman but her continuous bows made her features blurred and unable to recognize. The mystery girl finally looked up, fixed her curled shoulder-length hair and made eye contact with the people in the room.

Greetings were heard and made all around the room to their unexpected guest, Youngji. Roommate staff poured into the room after her and continued filming her entrance. Jackson’s loud voice soon filled the air again exclaiming, “Oh! Youngji-ah! What are you doing here?” His smile was large and excited as he went to go stand beside her. “I came to congratulate you guys on your comeback!” Youngji said sincerely.

“Gukjoo unnie, bring in the cake!” Youngji yelled out loud. Gukjoo walked in with a small cake in her plump hands and a playful smile on her face. The boys reaction to seeing them and the cake made them feel welcomed. After Jr. had returned from the bathroom, all seven boys blew out the candle on the cake and thanked them once again for the support.

The cameramen had to get more film so their PD-nim informed them that filming would continue shortly. “Yah, thanks for coming today”, Jackson said as he hugged Youngji. He would’ve hugged her the moment he saw her, but the cameras were on and he knew s would . He was glad that there was a filming break and that the boys were getting their respective pieces of cake from Gukjoo.

“Why wouldn’t I come? I had to come and support my best friend!” Youngji said sincerely. Jackson nodded happily then said, “I especially like all the Got7 merchandise you’re wearing. Umm...except for this ‘Mark’ bandana.” Jackson took the bandana off of Youngji’s head and threw it behind him, landing in Bambam’s plate of cake. “Yah!” Youngji said fixing her now messed up side bangs.

She lightly punched Jackson in the arm and went to go get the whining Bambam another plate of cake. Jackson watched as she handed Bambam a new plate of cake and sat in between JB and Youngjae. Youngjae seemed shy and continued staring down at his IPad as Youngji made herself comfortable. JB on the other hand offered to show Youngji how well he could do the ‘Mamma Mia’ dance, and she clapped her hands and laughed along with him. Jr. soon after told Youngji she had a pretty smile and Youngji let out a shy ‘thank you’ as she tried to wipe cake of her ruined bandana.

“Jackson stop clenching your fists and looking so sad. The cameras will start shooting again soon”, Gukjoo whispered into Jackson’s ear. “Youngji-ah, let’s go to our seats.” Gukjoo said, this time aloud, as she helped Youngji stand up from her seated position. Youngji dropped the bandana into the nearby trash can as she bowed to the members and let out a “Fighting!”

She threw a special thumbs-up in Jackson’s direction, but he shot her a small forced smile as he noticed the cameras beginning to roll again. Hearing her refer to him as only her “best friend” and watching her interacting with other guys didn’t seem to sit right with him for some reason. He watched them leave the room and sighed inwardly as he thought about possibly having feelings towards Youngji. 

~End~

Author's Note: I will only continue to write if you awesome people leave me requests, please!! REQUEST REQUEST!!