Jealous Jackson

Series of Jackji One-Shots

~Everyone knows that Jackson Wang is constantly being bitten by the jealousy bug. What happens when he sees his best-friend Youngji (that he secretly has a crush on), get a little too cozy with his fellow Big Byung member Hyuk? Keep reading to find out! ~

 

Youngji’s POV

“You worked hard. Thank you”, I said for the fourth time as I bowed continuously to the staff at Weekly Idol. My stylist unnie wiped my hands with a baby wipe to remove the leftover chicken crisps and grease we, Big Byung and Chamsonyeo, had just indulged in. A staff worker came over to me to remove my microphone set when Hyuk came over to me and said, “It was nice seeing you again, I’m leaving.” “Ah yes! Same here, goodbye!”

We bowed a few times and I was taken back when he leaned in to give me a short hug. I felt a smile creep onto my face as I hugged him back. Hyuk left and the microphone set was off me as well. My manger oppa led me to my dressing room where I could change into more comfortable clothing. As I sat down on the couch to remove my black heels, I heard a knock on the door. “Yes?” I said.

The door opened and it was Sohyun. “Youngi-ah! Why didn’t you tell me you like Hyuk?” she exclaimed loudly. “Huh?” I said. “Your face was so red after he hugged you, it was so obvious!” Sohyun said as she sat on the couch across from me. “Really? I don’t like him, his hug just caught me off guard!” I said slightly in defensive mode. Sohyun looked at me teasingly and said, “I wasn’t the only one who noticed, Jackson noticed too! But, since you want to keep denying it, I guess I’ll just go. Text me later!” And with that, I was left alone again in the room. Hmm Jackson noticed too, I thought, weird. I quickly changed into my comfortable tracksuit and sneakers, put my hair into a ponytail and was whisked away to my next schedule.

-1 week later-

Okay this is really weird, I thought. Jackson had yet to text or call me in a whole week. We are both busy, but I thought he would at least reach out to me when I was in Japan.

Today was Roommate filming and I was on my way to the share house. I kicked off my shoes and walked in to see Joon oppa and Se ho fixing the dining room table up for dinner. “Hello everyone. I’m home!” I said and bowed to them. “Oh Youngji-ah. Wassup!” Joon oppa said. We high-fived and simultaneously said “BAM” and laughed. I hadn’t noticed Nana and Jackson in the kitchen when I first walked in so I greeted them as well.

Except Jackson only muttered a “Hi” and continued washing the dishes with his back against me. I was taken aback by his coldness towards me and decided to drop my bag off in my room. I trudged up the stairs and entered my room to see it empty. I sat on my bed and texted Jackson;

Are you mad at me?

I left my phone on my bed to go freshen up and when I returned, Jackson hadn’t answered me back. I went downstairs frustrated and annoyed that he was upset with me when I didn’t do anything to him.

I checked the kitchen and he wasn’t there so I went to his room to see him lying on his bed looking at his phone. “Yah! You’re on your phone and you can’t text me back?” I said with my hands on my hips. He looked startled to see me and sat up quickly. “When were you going to tell me you like Hyuk?” he said in a cold voice. Ohhh, I thought, he’s jealous. “I don’t like him!” I said. Jackson stood up and faced me and said, “So why did you blush when you hugged him? You never want to hug me!” I laughed at how ridiculous we sounded bickering over something like this. “Here”, I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and held tight. “Now. Are you still mad at me?” Jackson held onto my waist and released and said “No. But, no more Hyuk hugging!” I laughed as I said, “You need to stop being so jealous.” “Shutup”, he jokingly said as he dragged me out of his room and back into the kitchen. 

~End~