Chapter 8

Heaven's Victim

(Jiyoung's POV)

I was chained up in a sombre room. Only the moon's light shone through the bars of the window. The night's coldness surrounded me. I felt chills going down my spine. I sense something sinister. Suddenly, a mini tornado whirled and in it Goddess Hyori appeared with two other angels in the darkness.

"I give you a minute to explain yourself." She glared while smiling. "Now." I couldn't find the right words. I stayed quiet for a while. I thought of Kikwang. My heart started to thump as I did. "Why did you do it?!" She demanded. "Why did you fail me?" I sighed shamefully.

"I'm sorry. I think- no, I know... I am in love with Kikwang. I love Kik-" "That's enough!" She screamed. "You're a disgrace!"

"As long as I know love exists in him. I shall not feel ashamed of myself." I said confidently. "The decision I made is dominant in my heart. No one can change it."

Goddess Hyori snapped her fingers and Myungsoo appeared in the moon's shine. He looked hurt. He placed his right hand on his chest where his heart is. "It hurts right here, Jiyoung." He whispered and stepped forward. With his free hand, he wrapped it around me giving me a hug. Then he was completely hugging me tightly. "Why do you love him? Can you not see that I love you?"

"Myungsoo..." I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "It's difficult... I can't control my feelings."

"Do you think I can too?" He was crying. He whipered into my ears, "Please... change your mind. I don't want to regret anything."

"My heart has been set to love-" He shushed me with his lips. I immediatly pulled away and pushed him off. He breathed heavily and locked eyes with me. He got closer. I stepped back but the wall stopped me. He grabbed my two hands and pinned me to the wall kissing me fiercly. I couldn't fight back, I was completely trapped. He stopped and glared into my eyes. "If you don't love me, I have to make you mine."

His right hand that was controlling my left hand threw my hand to his other hand between my back and the wall. His kisses left my lips and down to my neck. "Ahhhh!" I moaned unexpectedly. I felt tangly. I have never been touched like this before. His fierce kisses turned soft and he went slower making me more tangly. I felt his breath on the skin of my neck. Then I felt his warm fingers crawling up my back. "Ahhh! My-myungsoo." I bit my bottom lip trying not to sound like I was .

"You are this just by my touches. Don't you love it?" His voice was husky.

"St-stop. Please Myungsoo." Tears flowed out of my eyes. He ignored and continued to do as he pleased. 

"Didn't you get the messages when you were asleep dreaming?" I felt him smirk as he headed lower to my chest.

"It was you?! You controlled my dreams?!" I shouted in anger and pushed him away. My wings opened and spread.

"Surprise surprise." His smirk turned into a wide evil grin. The darkness blended with him very well. Only his lower face was visible. He recoiled and grasped onto my whole body. I struggled with him. He kissed me fiercefully. My hands were ready to push him away again but I was distracted thinking about that, I felt severe pain on my back.

(Kikwang's POV)

Hyori came in to the room I was locked in. All the white light blinded me as I woke. I was chained up along with Nicole. She was unconscious barely breathing. "I finally caught you." She smirked filled with hatred.

"Yes, you have." I gave her a glare. "Let Nicole go. She has nothing to do with this."

"But if I let her go, what makes you think she will not try to avenge you?" She laughed. "How do you like that? A taste of your own medicine. A thing like you do not know what love is."

"Who were you raised by? Do you know what is love? I did not intend to love your mother. I had to hold her as hostage for your father but your father waited for five years to come and get you two. By that time, I had fallen in love with her! If your father really had loved you and your mother-" I stopped as I found myself crying.

"Lies! My father dearly loved my mother!" She cried angrily. As she did, Nicole groaned painfully. I shifted eyes onto her. Blood spilled onto the floor.

"Let her go!" I screamed and pulled the chains out of the wall that were still attached to me. I rose my right hand up in defeat. "Do not hurt her. I will take on the punishment."

"Good." She smirked.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Updated October 17th, 2012 @ 8:20PM CA, USA time)