Chapter 7

Heaven's Victim

(Myungsoo's POV)

"Ah, you're here." Kikwang smirked at me. I ignored him and stared at Jiyoung's eyes. I covered her with my sweater. "You know, she is really something."

"You're right." I replied and set her lying on the bed then stood up. "What did you do to her?!" I ran towards him fist first. He dodged it and vanished behind me.

"You missed." He grinned evilly and grabbed onto my wings. "It's time to become a fallen angel."

"No!" I struggled as he gripped on harder.

"Don't!" Jiyoung yelled weakly. Kikwang turned. "I'll stay with you. Just let him go."

"No Jiyoung!" I argued back as his grip on my loosened.

"Heaven needs you, Myungsoo." She smiled warmly at me. Kikwang smirked and pushed me onto the ground hard.

"You've done the right thing." He walked to her and held her hand lifting it up to kiss it.

"You bastard!" I got my gun and shot him on the back. It went in him but came back out. His bullet hole recovered quickly as if it was never shot.

"Just go, Myungsoo. I'll be fine." Jiyoung got up and pulled away from Kikwang then walked up to me. "Go without me. I won't become a fallen angel. I promise."

"I don't think I can. I must leave with you." I glared at her.

"Good bye." Kikwang waved into a fist.

"No! Jiyoung!" I yelled. "I love you.."

My surroundings darkened. He vanished me.

(Jiyoung's POV)

"Jiyoung." Kikwang called to me. I turned away avoiding eye contact. I was being kept like a prisoner. "You know I won't turn you into a fallen angel. I rather have an angel with a pure heart than someone with a heart like mine."

"I don't understand. Can't you just go to Heaven and take on your punishment?" I clenched my teeth together in anger.

"I can't. Hyori will kill me after what I did to her parents." He said shamefully.

"What happened? Why does she hate you so much?" I turned and made eye contact with him.

He explained everything to me. He wanted power but fell in love with Hyori's mother and took away her father's immortality. So he kept looking for her or someone who looked like her. That was when he saw me. He told me I looked like her. A pure heart and the beauty. I don't know what love is but I think I felt it when he finished explaining it. That was why he wouldn't let me go. That was why I didn't become a fallen angel. I grew to understand him. It was like he was just a regular human being with wrong doings.

"How do you explain my dreams?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I don't control dreams. It was your own mind." He answered. "What did you dream of?"

"The first dream I had was someone who embraced me into his arms then suddenly after getting me comfortable, he took off my wings and I became a fallen angel. I think it was you." I finished and bit my bottom lip. He got closer to me and placed his arm around my shoulders but I stood still.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" He asked.

"I was never." I smiled at him and held onto my neckalace. "Then I had another dream. Where you started kissing me after I refused to let you because I didn't know who you were. The kisses felt weird yet so sweet. You're an angel too right?"

"Yeah, I am. A dark angel." He nodded his head. "I'm sorry."

"Why?" I asked him.

"For earlier." He glared into my eyes. "I was trying to tie you so that you wouldn't go anywhere."

"No, it's okay. My neckalace did me good." I grinned at him. "When my wings came out, why did you vanish?"

"I will get hurt from the light." He said locking eyes with mine then he leaned in slowly. I felt his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes. His lips touched mine. It didn't feel weird at all. It was just... sweet. My heart skipped a few beats then it slowed down. My chest felt heavy.

(Hyori's POV)

Myungsoo opened his eyes and got up quickly looking around searching for Jiyoung until he stumbled upon the mirror and saw her kissing the devil. "No." He said and fell on his knees. "This can't happen."

"That fool!" I grinded my teeth together. "How could she?! I thought she was better!" Memories of my mother came back. I thought I could have caught him by using her. I've failed you father.

"I have to go back!" Myungsoo punched the ground and stood up.

"Myungsoo." Gyuri said as he got dressed. "You just got back. Don't go."

"I can't. I have to go back for her." He claimed not looking at her.

"You love her don't you?" She chuckled.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and disappeared right in front of her.

"I will go after them." I said and went into the underworld.

"Mother." I heard Myungsoo say behind me.

"Myungsoo. You fool! Have you forgotten?! Angels are not supposed to love with the whole heart!" I stared at him then look on ahead of me. He ignored and walked in front of me.

"Hyori." Nicole appeared in front of us. "What brings you here?"

"Kikwang." I replied as she got into a fighting stance.

"You can't take him! You have to go through me to get him!" She came running towards me with a dark dagger. Myungsoo kicked the dagger out of her hands and fell onto the ground.

"Are you not aware of your brother having an angel with him right now?!" Myungsoo yelled as I stepped on her wrist.

"What?" She winced in pain.

"Exactly." I stepped on harder. She moaned in pain.

"Nicole!" Yoseob appeared and pushed me away. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." She glared at me then Myungsoo. "Take us to Kikwang."

"I-I-can't." He studdered afraid.

"Yoseob." Nicole glared at him. "Take us there!"

"Alright." He said in defeat and we vanished there. We found Jiyoung in Kikwang's arms embracing her.

"Kikwang!" Nicole yelled at him.

"Nikori." His eyes widened at the sight of us. "What are you doing here?!"

"Do you not know it is forbidden to have this type of love Jiyoung?!" I yelled at her as she pulled away from Kikwang and stood up. "You all are punished!" I opened a portal to Heaven and pushed them in there.

"No!!!" Nicole screamed and went in after her brother.

"Mother, what are you doing?" Myungsoo asked her hurt.

"I have to do this." I answered him and went in.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Updated July 3rd, 2012 @ 4:42PM USA, CA time)