ONE-SHOT: Ending Page

Ending Page

author's note:

sorry if the format is confusing, but it isn't in chronological order.

also, Kai is the speaker in every colored line.

 

 

 

Ending Page.

 

That’s manifestly true and can occur almost unconsciously.

Kyungsoo… I think I’m in love with you.

 

At times it was intricate,

I’ll always be here for you, no matter what happens…I know you’ll always do the same.

 

but more often it was simple.

I love you.

 

Do you know who made this?

Hello, I’m Kim Jongin. It’s nice to meet you all. Please take care of me.

 

It got me mixed up.

I don’t know what to do.

 

That’s when you can’t control where your heart goes.

I’m really in love with him Sehun. Real, true love… finally.

 

I cannot explain what is happening to me.

NO SEHUN! I don’t want to talk about how I’m ‘feeling’ okay. Just leave… please.

 

I was playing hard to get.

Nothing’s working. Nothing, techniques, special cologne, new clothes, nothing is gonna change his feelings for me, but… me I suppose.

 

It has left me with mixed emotions.

life. everything. the entire ing universe because what do I have to live for if not him.

 

Yes, it was a moment I’ll never forget.

Sehun, he said it. He actually said it back to me! I honestly think this whole thing can work out, for once.

 

One moment he wasn’t there; the next he was.

Hi… um, you must be Kyungsoo, right? I was told you were going to show me around the campus?

 

How am I to know that?

…You have a what? No, this has gotta be some kind of joke… Kyungsoo, you don’t actually have a brain tumor… right? I mean, who’s to say you can even trust these doctors right Kyungsoo?                        Kyungsoo?

 

I am ambivalent.

I wouldn’t necessarily say I love him Umma. Maybe… I don’t know actually.

 

I guess only time will tell.

I really love him Umma, and for the first time I actually mean that. I know this is what I want. The ups and downs, trial and error, pain and suffering, everything is worth it for a lifetime with him.

 

He locked the secret in his heart.

No. He never told me. By the time he did it was too late anyway. Kyungsoo-yah, so stupid…

so so stupid..

 

Thanks for reminding me.

I love you Kyungsoo.

I’m not afraid to tell you this anymore.

I’ve known what love was at one time and I thought that was all there was to it.

I thought that it was just straightforward.

Love never really crossed my mind since then and then I met you and I realized how much more it could be; how much more you made it mean.

Thank you for reminding me Kyungsoo…       I love you so much.