Chapter 2

You're My Everything

That night, all of them stay at the hospital, waiting for Seungyoon to wakes up. “I swear, I’ll scold him when he wakes up! How can he only think about work? He needs to take care of himself too!” Mino nagged. “Woah Song Mino, now you nags too? Woah…” Seunghoon said sarcastically. Mino glares at him and he just laughs. “Don’t you dare to do that Mino hyung! I don’t want our leader to be hospitalized again!” Taehyun warned. “Omg! What’s with our bastard maknae? Since when he is so considerate about others?”  Mino asked Seunghoon who is sitting beside him. Seunghoon just shakes his head and laugh together with Mino. They stop laughing when they see the death glare from Taehyun.

Soon, the rapper line fell asleep, joining Jinwoo who was sleeping from the beginning. Since the other members are sleeping, Taehyun takes the opportunity to sit beside the bed, where seungyoon’s is sleeping. He caress Seungyoon’s cheeks and smiles. ‘Please don’t hurt yourself again hyung…’

 

 

The next morning…

 

 

Taehyun feels someone is his hair. He wants to look up and see who is doing that to him but he feels so comfortable, so he just ignores it and continues his sleep until….. “Taehyun-ah, wake up already..” Wait! That voice! Taehyun quickly raises his head and then, he see his best friend smiling at him. “Hyung!!” Taehyun almost screamed. “Shh. The hyungs are still sleeping” Seungyoon talked softly. Oh! Right! Taehyun almost forgot that the hyungs are sleeping on the couch. “Taehyun-ah, can you get me some water? I’m thirsty” Seungyoon asked. “Okay, wait a minute!” After bringing the water, Taehyun just sits beside Seungyoon and stares at him. “Did you miss me?” Seungyoon asked abruptly. “Huh? What do you mean?” Taehyun flustered at the question. Is he that obvious? “Hahahaha then, why did you stared at me like that?” Seungyoon laughed. “Hyung, stop imagining things cause I wont miss you and why would i?” Taehyun answered him. Seungyoon feels like his heart just broken into pieces when Taehyun said that. Yes, he has a crush on Taehyun for 2 years already and he is afraid to confess at him cause he thinks that he might ruin their friendship and winner’s future. “Hyung, why you didn’t ask at all where you are right now?”  Taehyun asked after the long silence. “Taehyun-ah.. I know where am I right now. Im in the hospital right?” Taehyun nods. “How did you know?” Taehyun asked again. “I remember that I had a bad headache when I was in the bathroom yesterday and I suddenly felt so blank and I think I passed out. Right?” Taehyun nods again and smiles at Seungyoon. ‘Your smile is so beautiful Taehyun’  Seungyoon talks to himself.

 

A few minutes later…

 

Taehyun went to find the doctor just now and finally the hyungs are waking up. “woahhhh~ I had a good sleep!” Mino said happily. Seunghoon just sits at the couch while Jinwoo hangs his head low cause he is still sleepy. They still didn’t realized that Seungyoon is watching them. Seungyoon just laughs when he see the hyungs’ behaviour. All three of them raised their head when they heard the laugh. “Seungyoonie~!!!!” Jinwoo runs to seungyoon and hugs him. “Wow! Chill hyung!” Seungyoon laughs again. “How are you? Feeling much better?” Seunghoon asks and Seungyoon just nods. “But where is Taehyun?” Mino asks Seungyoon while his eyes wandering around the room. He doesn’t see Taehyun at all. “Owh! He went to find the doctor. He will be back soon” Seungyoon answered. Later, Taehyun enters the room with the doctor and nurse. “How are you Seungyoon-ssi? Better?” the doctor asked seungyoon while checking his condition. “Yes! Im alright now~” Seungyoon said. “Okay then. You can discharge in the afternoon”  the doctor said to seungyoon. He just nods at the doctor cause he really wants to go home already.

 

In the afternoon…

The manager has arrived and they are ready to leave. They just go straight to their car and wait inside it until their manager comes back after settling everything at the hospital. After 45 minutes, they arrived at the dorm. Seunghoon volunteered himself to cook today since he knew that the other members are lazy to do so. Mino, Taehyun and Seungyoon go into their room immediately. They said that they want to take a bath first while Jinwoo helps Seunghoon at the kitchen. After, the three of them finished bathing, they straightly walk and sit at the living room, watching the television. Yes, YG bought the television for them last month. They are watching the reruns of Roommate right now. Mino and Seungyoon are laughing while watching it but Taehyun just stays silent. Taehyun is not even focused at the tv cause he is thinking about something else in his head.

“Yahh nam taehyun! Why you’re not laughing? Isnt it funny?” Mino asked while seungyoon nodded as a sign agreeing to mino’s question.

“Just leave me alone hyung.” Taehyun answered coldly.

“Tchhh.  As expected, the bastard maknae!” taehyun threw a pillow to mino as soon as mino finished. “You deserve it hyung!” taehyun glared at him.

“Okay, im sorry taehyun-ah.. You’re so scary! Right yoon-ie?” Mino showed his killing aegyo to seungyoon. “No. He’s not mino! He is cute~” Seungyoon flashed his smile to taehyun. Taehyun just sat on the couch, blushing. Luckily, seunghoon and jinwoo bring the food that they just cooked into the living room. Taehyun felt so relieved cause he’s sure that mino will attack him again after they saw him blushing just now.

“Let’s eat! I’m hungry~” Jinwoo said.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the dinner, they continue watching the television. None of them bother to wash the dishes cause all of them are lazy to do so.

“I want to appear on a variety show too..” Mino said quietly but the other members clearly heard that. They are watching Running Man right now.

“Not only you mino. All of us want to go on a variety show too but you know right, sajangnim wont let us appear on those shows.” Seungyoon said it as a matter of fact.

“Yeah..” Mino nodded weakly. Seungyoon saw the sadness in mino’s face but he can do nothing. The other members just sat there quietly, cause they all know how much they want to appear on variety shows but they just cant. They always talked about going on those shows during their trainee days but all those hopes turn into vain after sajangnim said that they need to focus on their music 100% and they’re still rookie who are still lacking a lot.

“Don’t worry guys. I believe sajangnim, will let us appear on those shows someday.” Seunghoon spoke after they finished watching running man.

‘Yeah. Someday.’ – Mino thought.

After that, they went to their own rooms to have a rest except taehyun and seungyoon. The maknaes volunteered to clean the dishes.

“Hyung, can you talk to sajangnim about the variety shows? If you are scared to go alone, I’ll go with you!” taehyun asked seungyoon with determination in his eyes.

“No taehyun. We better not. Let’s just focus on our music for now.” Seungyoon answered. He swear he saw the disappointment in taehyun’s face.

“Im sorry taehyun but we cant do that. You know right, if sajangnim says no it means no” Seungyoon faced taehyun who was hanging his head low.

“I know…” taehyun answered quietly.

“Let’s not think about this anymore. Let’s sleep taehyun-ah” Seungyoon said again.

“Okay.. Goodnight hyung” Taehyun waved his hand and went into his room.

“Goodnight Taehyun!” Seungyoon answered before entering his room.

 

 

*ps: im sorry for the delay! and i just finished wrote this chapter actually so, im sure there will be a lot errors and mistakes (sorry!)  

please comment to give me ideas and support~ and to those who comment and subscribe my fic, thank you so much!!! i love all of you~