Chapter 1

You're My Everything

Taehyun was startled when he heard a knock on the door. He get up from his bed and went to the door and open it. He was surprised cause jinwoo hyung is standing in front of the door with sweats like a ghost was chasing him just now. “What happened hyung?” Taehyun asks worriedly. “Seungyoonie! He… He…” Jinwoo lost his words. “Why? What happened to seungyoon hyung?” Taehyun is half worry and half angry at jinwoo cause he didn’t finish his words. “Seungyoonie is still not coming out from the bathroom! It has been 1 and a half hour! I knocked the bathroom’s door but there is no response!” Jinwoo speak so fast until taehyun cant captures everything what he said. He only heard the ‘bathroom’. So, taehyun rushed to jinwoo and seungyoon’s shared room and went to the bathroom. He knocked the door several times but indeed there’s no response. “Jinwoo hyung, can I kick this door?” taehyun asks jinwoo who is standing beside him. “Ermmm… yeah.. i’ll tell the manager after this! Seungyoon is more important right now!” Without hesitations, taehyun kicked the bathroom’s door with all his power and there, he saw seungyoon was lying on the floor. “Hyung! Seungyoon hyung! Wake up!” Taehyun is so worried right now. “Omg hyung! What happened to you?” Taehyun is more shocked when he see the nosebleeds. Jinwoo who was standing at the door just now, is crying cause he is so worried about the leader. Mino and Seunghoon who were playing in their room suddenly go to jinwoo’s room. “What with all this noise?” Mino asked. He is frustrated cause he just lose to seunghoon when they played a video game earlier. “Omona! Seungyoon-ah! What happened?!!” Seunghoon go into the bathroom helping taehyun to bring seungyoon out from the bathroom. “What are you guys doing, call the ambulance or the manager now!!!” Taehyun is restless now cause seungyoon is so precious to him and he don’t want to lose him. Seungyoon is his best friend after all. “Owh! Okay! I call the ambulance now!” Mino take the initiative to call, he believes jinwoo wont be able to talk cause jinwoo is crying really hard right now. Taehyun and Seunghoon put seungyoon on his bed while waiting for the ambulance to come.

 

A few minutes later…

 

“The ambulance has arrived!” Mino shouted from the living room. They take seungyoon to the hospital and of course taehyun is accompanying him. Seunghoon follows taehyun to the hospital as well while mino and jinwoo wait for the manager to fetch them at the dorm. The doctor brings seungyoon into the emergency room while taehyun and seunghoon waiting outside the room. A few minutes later, the manager, mino and jinwoo arrived at the hospital. “Where is seungyoon? He is still not coming out?” Mino asked. Both, taehyun and seunghoon shake their head. After 20 minutes, the doctor come out from the emergency room. “He is fine and he just need rest. It seems like he was so stress before he passed out” The doctor said calmly. “Can we see him now?” the manager speaks. “Oh! Yes, you may!” Taehyun immediately run and go to seungyoon’s room. There, he see his best friend lying peacefully on the hospital’s bed. He feels so relieved. Taehyun knows that the leader is stress cause they are preparing for their second album already eventhough, it’s only a month after their debut after all.

‘Ughh! Kang Seungyoon! You really know how to make me worry!’ - Taehyun

 

Author's note: gonna post this only. for now. cause i've been thinking about this story for a few days and i really have to write this. sorry for my mistakes or errors. since im writing this during midnight. and im so sleepy right now. XD
and yeah! there will be angst~ but dont worry this story will have a happy ending! 

please comment cause i need support from you guys. (since this is the first time im writing fanfic) T.T